It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting Nibiru vids

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Some recent Nibiru footage. Visible from Hawaii to S Korea to Taiwan...

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
1st video - Venus, if it is rising in the west.

Just be sure to catch Venus soon after the sun goes down. At mid-northern latitudes, this world follows the sun beneath the western horizon about two and one-half hours after sunset in early January, and about three and one-half hours after sunset by the month’s end. By February 2012, you’ll be able to watch for Venus to climb up higher into the evening sky and to stay out even longer after dark.

earthsky.org...

2nd video - Ridiculously obvious lens flare.

3rd video - Debunked on here already.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Don't you think this would have been reported world wide if it was really 2 suns?

edit on 12-1-2012 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
The "dot" in the first video is a lens flare..
try and let the video load and pull the slider back and fouth, and its clear

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
If it was that visible and that big don't you think it would be seen by quite a few people and have gone viral by now. It looks like a lens flare to me.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Nibiru is the international word for "lens flare."

They've been saying it will be visible with the naked eye and appear as a second sun for years now. When is this slowpoke gonna show?

Nothing but a spook story to scare gullible conspiracy theorists and crystal-toting new agers.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
This is not another planet, look at the supposed nibiru it moves up and down slightly with the camara next to the stationary sun. The Sun doesn't go up and down with the camara.

edit on 12-1-2012 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

1st video - Venus, if it is rising in the west.

No. No planets rise in the west. No stars rise in the west. The Sun does not rise in the west nor does the Moon.

The first video shows a gibbous Moon rising in the east (along with a few stars, Castor and Pollux notable) as the Sun sets in the west, behind the camera.

edit on 1/12/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ribaldmalarky

Thank you for you effort OP. That phrase is usually forgotten by most. These videos are explainable but if you believe in planet Nibiru keep digging my friend.

Indisputable

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I'd say this belongs in the hoax forum. It would be a lie to say otherwise.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

I think lens flare too because of the "chain of lights" going straight to/from it....I see the same thing all the time on the ISS cam.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

OP, do you really believe this?

I would have thought that all the Nibiru/Elenin/PoleSwap/EarthChanges nonsense had been so totally demolished last year that no one would bring it up again.

... and some of those videos look exactly like the ones from last year.

Perhaps the OP has been living in isolation?

edit on 12/1/2012 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Not even sure if this thread merits the hoax forum..should be 404ed out of sheer embarassment.
it looked like I was simply seeing lens flare from the sun rising (in the east), or setting..but flare nonetheless

The second video was almost a joke..pretty sure it was a joke..no, wouldn't have called that lens flare though, seemed like a bit of artifacting from the lens...
Yes, planets and stars and such don't actually move when you wiggle the cam a bit.

Third video, well, I don't understand the language, but it appears to be that mist mirage thing (another thread that showed an entire city reflected in the mist "over there"). Was a fun thread for awhile, with lots of speculation about dimensional ripping and whatnot, but alas, the explanation was a bit more mundane..aka, natural mist.

if you are however in doubt, tomorrow during the day, step out and (while using approprate eye protection), simply look at the sun and count how many you see. if your answer is 1, everything is fine, if its more, then ya..either call nasa, or close one of your eyes (you may have a bit of wall eye issues)
edit on 12-1-2012 by SaturnFX because: bork

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut

OP, do you really believe this?

I would have thought that all the Nibiru/Elenin/PoleSwap/EarthChanges nonsense had been so totally demolished last year that no one would bring it up again.

... and some of those videos look exactly like the ones from last year.

Perhaps the OP has been living in isolation?

edit on 12/1/2012 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

or purchased those yowusa videos and books and multi-hundred dollar survival packs and is now invested in planet X coming to wipe out everyone but him.
I do wonder about those folks..the ones that for years were soo sold on charlatons like the planetx guy and such and did buy his endless nonsense about nibiru..if they are now angry that they were suckered in by bad pseudo-science or happy that the world after all isn't coming to a giant flamey death in december.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

At least some sense lol
Star for you my friend, as for the OP please try to verify what you saying, before you start your fear mongering, no no star or flag for you....

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I purposely came to this thread after a long day, in need of a few laughs...

Yup...it worked....

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by mileslong54
This is not another planet, look at the supposed nibiru it moves up and down slightly with the camara next to the stationary sun. The Sun doesn't go up and down with the camara.

edit on 12-1-2012 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

That video is so obvious, it's unbelievable. As far as fake Nibiru videos go, that one is the worst I've seen.

I really hope that the OP didn't believe that was proof of Nibiru.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

Hush...or the OP will get his ET buddies to abduct you...and your little cow...

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Collective IQ on ATS just went down (another) 2% just by watching this

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

The videos are definitely "malarky"!

See ya,
Milt

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I never knew or understood where all the alien hair jokes came from...now I know!

Now I'm not saying it was aliens, but it was aliens.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join