It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

March on Washington announced, Presidents Day

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Where to start?

Some quick background for the purpose of this march on Washington. Adam Kokesh, or also know as Adam vs. the man, has released a video talking about Corprol Jesse Thorstons interview with CNN. And a laugh about how this was some sort of malfunction.

The CNN vid.

Adam mentions this video with his speech at a Ron Paul gathering, also within this video is a call for a March on Washington.

I for one think this could be huge, not just for Ron Paul and his candidacy, but a statement that cannot go ignored. One question is when the msm finally catches wind of this, how are they going to spin it, especially if this gains the momentum that it deserves.

All in all this should be a interesting developing story. Time will only tell, but Revolution is in the air.
edit on 8-1-2012 by dudly because: change to title

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by dudly

If this march does happen, the message will be mis-represented and twisted somehow that Ron Paul

is soft on Terrorism, and America will be weaker with him in power.

Most people will believe it, as Iran is up next, then probably Yemen followed

by a dash down to Venezuela. (last 2 are my pred)

The only good thing to come out of this slander , will be MORE servicemen will be

made aware of the lies and propaganda.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
if i was an american id just want to know where the terrorism is

and its so unbelievable that people arent completly outraged at the interview feed being lost

i know it happens all the time but thats the whole point.
when will it end

even when they get their scumbags into office they still cant beat us.
lets get the fight on and over with

they are nothing.
like a little kid that changes the channel cos they dont like what their siblings are watching

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

you stated,
"the message will be mis-represented and twisted somehow that Ron Paul

is soft on Terrorism"

As for being soft on terrorism, i assume you are calling these people being terrorists, or being portrayd by the MSM as terrorists who accompany this march.

I have to disagree, marches on washington happen all the time. The fact that these are American Veterns,and Active Duty Soldiers is something different. Also, with a great following behind their march, would be such a statement!!!, that could not be ignored by any person living. Calling Ron Paul soft on terrorism, has no value, IMO, when it is the U.S. military personell march against the status quo.

It's possible they could try that tactic, but i cannot see it helping thier case.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by dudly

No sir.

I was implying that his wanting to bring the troops home would be viewed as soft on terrorism.

Theres no way the MSM would let troop support for RP be shown in a good light.

They , MSM, would never speak bad of returning vets, so RP would be tainted along with the motives of this march.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Agreed to your point.

But you point then assumes that the people will buy that lie. And i agree it is possible, but more and more everyday people are waking up. IMHO. of course, i am being optimistic.

edit on 8-1-2012 by dudly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
It is a fact that America and her principles of liberty are now under siege. The vast majority of our "leaders" are corrupted and speak nothing but lies.

Ron Paul is an exception. He speaks the truth. If nothing else, he has become a catalyst that is waking the people up.

Liberty has a price. The question is, are you willing to pay the price? It you're not, then be prepared to lose it.

Live Free or Die!

edit on 8-1-2012 by seasoul because: F.T.G.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by seasoul

WE THE PEOPLE!!!

“Ideas are very important to the shaping of society. In fact, they are more powerful than bombings or armies or guns. And this is because ideas are capable of spreading without limit. They are behind all the choices we make. They can transform the world in a way that governments and armies cannot. Fighting for liberty with ideas makes more sense to me than fighting with guns or politics or political power. With ideas, we can make real change that lasts.”

- Ron Paul, Liberty Defined: The 50 Urgent Issues That Affect Our Freedom

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by dudly

Brilliant speech for RP! If I had the wherewithal to attend, I would be there to lend My support - though I have never "served" in the military.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Concerning this march on Washington?? I'll believe it WHEN I see it.....

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
YO JOE!

2nd.

top topics

join