It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Land already dammit!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I dont need to say much more than the thread title.

We are all fed up of blurry dots of light in the sky, or `tv reports of lights over lake eerie`!

Its just not good enough!
this is 2012, not 1970...yet we are still in the dark. still nothing.

You can rant and rave about pilot and government reports, thats nice and it does mean that there IS something going on... but we just need a landing, we need something, anything.

Land already for the love of God what are you waiting for!

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Mary sometimes I think you've come from the sky =P

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
i've landed,and i don't like your God! you kill each other in God's name,and you claim its the same God!
i'll leave your plkanet for now,and return when you have wiped yourself out!

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Agreed! All I can say is that these darn aliens are patient as patient gets. I mean seriously even a child gets tired of playing peek-a-boo.

I do give them aliens credit for having some seriously sophisticated scanning equipment. 50+ years of sightings and not once have they allowed themselves to be filmed by a quality camera..........

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkyMuerte
Agreed! All I can say is that these darn aliens are patient as patient gets. I mean seriously even a child gets tired of playing peek-a-boo.

I do give them aliens credit for having some seriously sophisticated scanning equipment. 50+ years of sightings and not once have they allowed themselves to be filmed by a quality camera..........

But dont forget not alot of people had a quality camera over the last 50+ years... even current times with cameras everywhere.. How many of them are good enough to get an image of a moving object in the sky?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Lol did Mary get banned?

Aliens have landed, either on purpose or a crash. Does Roswell New Mexico ring a bell? Four drunken aliens crashed into the desert after partying to much with the Jawa on Tatoonie
....I love Star Wars references.

On a more serious note. IF they did land it would prolly expose their agenda somehow or expose their technology which they are prolly trying to keep secret. IMO that is why they are taking a sceretive way, that and the fact it would destory much of the world because of religion. It would change peoples beliefs and "We are made in God's image" so that right there would prove religion as false.

-SAP-
edit on 4-1-2012 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by admiralmary

We are all fed up...

I always wondered what it is that makes this kind of people feel entitled to speak for "all" of us.
Must be a new kind of psy-op...

top topics

join