It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus 2.0 / Son of Man = The AntiChrist

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I have dropped this in passing but now I'd like to focus because I'm tired of the speculation, why I'm right is another matter.

I don't have to point out that the word "antichrist", biblically speaking, is not used in a History Channel context, it was a more generic term. Also there is a history of naming the antichrist:

www.oup.com...

Since this book was written probably 20 more false IDs have been made, for a total of around 80.

Only myself and the Christadelphians have arrived at the most obvious conclusion:

www.antipas.org...

In Revelation it states the Son of Man is The Christ (lamb) and that he has a name written on him that only he understands. The Son of Man is also The Beast out of The Earth, the guy doing the miracles as televised by The Beast out of The Sea.

Bible scholars were and are quick to equate the word beast with the evil antichrist, but it should read "entity". Remember John's antiquated lexicon when describing 2000 years into the future.

So even prophets had difficulty reconciling the alpha lamb and omega lion, the image of Jesus contrasts greatly with the King he will be soon. Think of Tony Stark from Ironman and consider that in Converstions with Nostradamus, The Great Genius and Antichrist are both described as humanitarian inventors and both (threads in ATS) invent the means for AI / Soul-Catching, also prophesied here:

Rev 13:15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

More interesting is that the computer will be driven by this:

initsimage.org...
www.imagination-engines.com...
patft.uspto.gov... .&OS=PN/5659666&RS=PN/5659666

So we may have a TERMINATOR scenario except it's actually The Christ in the machine.

OH BUT JESUS WOULD NEVER KILL PEOPLE!

Read GLORIOUS APPEARING en.wikipedia.org...

"But suddenly, when all seems lost, the entire planet is covered in shadowless light and Jesus Christ returns to Earth in power and glory followed by the armies of heaven, slaying the armies of the Global Community with the Word of God in the four final battles of the Apocalypse, leading to a final confrontation with Antichrist in Jerusalem."

or watch THE OMEGA CODE 2 en.wikipedia.org...

"At this boast, a bright white light lances down into ruins of the headquarters and begins dropping meteors of light upon the battlefield. Every enemy soldier is killed, while all of the allied survivors remained untouched and freed from their bonds. The fallen priest is dismayed at Satan's defeat and tries to run from the battlefield. A globe of light chases him and quickly impales him with swords of pure light. Satan himself is last, as he is driven to his knees and forced to admit that "the Nazarene" is Lord."

The people who produce END TIMES FICTION portray JESUS as a NATIONALISTIC, GENOCIDAL HIPPIE/LIGHTNING BOLT.

AND YOU BELIEVE IT!

OK, so WHY would the church be so fearful of Parousia that they blatantly added/took away from (Disneyfied) Revelation to sell lies ?

Because they will be rendered useless. However, if this genius savior is labeled evil then the church still has a purpose.

At any point in history has the church ever appreciated new ideas? How about the physics luminaries, are they ready to admit they were wrong?

Will the fossil fuel industry and mainstream media welcome and promote FREE ENERGY (Revelation 13:13, the rectification of auto-electronic emissions)?

No - The Second Coming of Christ is a threat to all established authority, the only recourse they have is to call him evil.
edit on 2-1-2012 by Kalki11 because: added link

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
There is no antichrist, this is all made up to scare us, keeping us from really remembering what we really are.

Just needed to spread that out, I bet there is many that agrees with me there

|.|SLO7H|.|

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Kalki11

I'm not sure if I understand anything you're saying. It could be because I'm so tired, I dunno. Could you rephrase it more concisely, I'd greatly appreciate it.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Here is my belief:

In this world good and evil battle each other all the time - you only have to look around you.

I believe that Jesus Christ represents good, and the anti-Christ represents evil.

So, can we agree that there is a force for good, and a force for evil?

It does not matter what you call them.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Antichrist also meaning 'in place of' the Christ.

Evil has many faces, often initially appearing benevolent as 'helpers' and 'saviours'.

What Revelation Warns is that the antichrist figure will at first appear benevolent gaining allegiance (with 'supernatural' assistance performing signs and wonders) before revealing his true nature.

Many these days place great faith in worldly 'figureheads' to solve the world's problems. I remember well the hype surrounding Obama's inauguration as the 'great hope for the future'. Humanity has a few more tough lessons coming, for they are quick to forget the past placing faith in many false avenues.

And this is no suggestion that Obama is the antichrist, for he is not although he serves it's cause.
edit on 2-1-2012 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by benedict9

What Revelations Warns is that the Antichrist will at first appear benevolent gaining allegiance before revealing his true nature.

NO S in Revelation, please provide exact warning.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknowsplusone

Good and evil is a purely human/god concept, neither beasts or angels know of this duality, to beasts and angels its more like play and work.

But even here and now there are layers, relativism, subtlety, for example, here is a song about the second coming, on the surface its "evil" because it's black metal, but its CHRISTIAN which is "good":

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Here is another thought of mine.

I know things - vibes - so I will know if it is evil.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Kalki11

Whatever,

Go with Jesus.

That is my wish and strong heatfelt belief. And the vibes - Jesus is giving us a last chance.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Kalki11

Hi, it's content reads as several Revelations within with each seal and trumpet, therefore it feels quite natural to place expression in the plural-- with all due respect, I don't see how this changes the meaning of it's essential Divine function to Warn or serves to misconstrue anything to readers.

Revelation of St John, Revelations of St John, Book of Revelation, Book of Revelations, does this change context to a high degree?

Good and evil is a purely human/god concept

Are you aware this is a core Luciferian doctrine and one of it's most dangerous teachings?

According to your perspective, what is the meaning of this Life?

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Kalki11

Kal,

Good and evil battle every day - that is obvious.

So, are you good, or are you evil?

We all have to take a side.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Kalki11

Plural antichrists...
1 John 2:18 "Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time."

Who are they?
1 John 2:22 "He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son."

Beasts = political and religious powers.

edit on 2/1/12 by troubleshooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Here I am, on the side of good.

So, Lucifer believers, where are you?

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Many do not believe in Lucifer, yet live according to his laws every day.

They know little of the realms at work in this ball of illusions, because their lack of Love for their Father, His Ways and His Truth keeps them in 'frequency' separation of the Holy Spirit that Serves to recognise many spiritual trappings and temptations of the adversaries that seek to snare with ignorance and false 'mystery knowledge'--the forbidden fruit of the ages.

The master of lies and sweet cunning, that fallen angel Lucifer will not necessarily approach his prey as a beast, but as an angel of light, that bright morning star. His seduction is alluring and sweet to the ears, for he whispers to the worldly spirit that there is no accountability for sin-- and he will snare many in his current growing NWO empire who adhere to the flesh moreso than the Spirit of all that is Good.

Beware the doctrines of devils.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by troubleshooter

Lucifer is an imitator 'architect' of the Kingdom and shall establish his own unholy 'trinity' in opposition to Christ by the time the NWO peaks in it's worldly power. The chess pieces are quickly being placed currently for this Satanic control grid to emerge.

December 2012 I see as a Luciferic timeline of 'initiation' for the ever growing influence of spiritually deceptive evils to seduce the Children of the world moreso.

There will be Lucifer, his ordained 'antichrist' figurehead to which he gives power, capable of supernatural wonders--whom will eventually demand to be worshiped (punishable by death for those that resist in their Knowledge and obedience in the Truth) and the false prophet at the head of his 'church' of apostasy from the Truth.

The UFO/alien deception will form part of this great seduction with advanced technologies being utilised. My Beloved Father has already shown me elements of what is to come in amongst these difficult times.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   

It very much does matter what you call them. There is only ONE name by which you can be saved. Using false religions and icons in the hope that it is Jesus in disguise will lead to hell, the Bible is very clear.

Millions of good intentioned people will be lost because they don't believe in the Only begotten Son of God. The Satanic worldly response is to claim that the Bible is false, not least because it fits with the fleshly pleasures that are at an all time high

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by benedict9
reply to post by Kalki11

Hi, it's content reads as several Revelations within with each seal and trumpet, therefore it feels quite natural to place expression in the plural-- with all due respect, I don't see how this changes the meaning of it's essential Divine function to Warn or serves to misconstrue anything to readers.

Revelation of St John, Revelations of St John, Book of Revelation, Book of Revelations, does this change context to a high degree?

Good and evil is a purely human/god concept

Are you aware this is a core Luciferian doctrine and one of it's most dangerous teachings?

According to your perspective, what is the meaning of this Life?

Because what is being revealed is Jesus, NOT John. The title is:

"The Revelation of Jesus Christ".

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
i am a VICTIM of 22 years of PSY war.
know this...i am being castrated.
i will HAVE to reproduce myself with blood.
i am the king of eternal peace.
i love god with my heart.
i am the LAMB.
know this, i am the keeper of time.
i will be the lion once again with a vest of my blood.
the earth wants me through prayer.
please save me from these people.
they have stolen my brain and my kingdom.
would you have loved me if i was an eight year old.
they did not.
kenny durazo
hidden and protected ID 31542308004768430
value ( )
expected checksum
32 digits of money
$$,$$$,$$$,$$$,$$$,$$$,$$$,$$$,$$$,$$$,$$$
the US is prepared to recieve the lords prayer through you.
this is a direct blasphemy of the holy spirit.
they wish to kill me.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Have you looked into the differences between the Islamic Jesus/Isa and Christ of the Bible?

Now let’s review the various defining characteristics and actions of the Muslim Jesus upon his return to the earth:

So if there was a man in power who is says he is 'jesus' and promesis all these Islamic prophecies about him self would not most of the Islamic world agree to his methods and in doing so make it seem right to one day kill off Jews and Christians in the process? Would not the Muslim world be set up to think it is right to do so and follow his orders which is hard to distinguish between the Anti-Christ of the Bible?

Not like Islamic countries is Bible friendly anyway.
The Bible says that there will be two witnesses in Israel weapons of war will do nothing against these people, Muslims and maybe the Jews will think they are false prophets while the devil will be their executioners in the process and then they will claim that the Islamic Jesus and Mahdi will be the the true witnesses, so every counterfiet is set up in Islamic teaching so that the earth is split between two major faiths that will battle each other.

1. Jesus is said to return to the earth in the last-days near a mosque in Damascus.
2. He will arrive at a time when the Mahdi and his army will be preparing to pray.
3. He will be offered to lead the prayer by the Mahdi, but will decline in direct deference to the Mahdi who Jesus declares to be the leader of the Muslims.
4. He will then pray behind the Mahdi as a subordinate.
5. He will be a faithful Muslim
6. He will make pilgrimage to Mecca.
7. He will visit Muhammad’s grave, and salute Muhammad, whereby Muhammad will return the salute from the grave.
8. He will destroy Christianity.
9. He will repeal the jizyah tax thus causing the only option for Jews and Christians to convert to Islam or die.
10. He will establish Islamic Shari’ah (Law) throughout the entire earth.
11. He will kill the Antichrist and his followers made up largely of Jews and women.
12. He will remain on the earth for roughly forty years, during which time he will marry, have children and then die.

'As we have clearly seen, the Muslim Jesus, in both his nature and actions is far different than the biblical Jesus. Rather than coming to reign as King and Messiah over all the earth from Jerusalem, Jesus instead comes to convert the world to Islam or kill those who refuse to do so. Instead of coming to save and deliver faithful Christians and Jews, he comes instead to kill and slaughter them.'

'Amazingly, the similarities between the biblical narratives of the end-times and the Islamic narratives do not end with the Antichrist and the Mahdi. If it were so, then it might be easier to dismiss the many similarities as mere coincidence. The parallels however, do not stop with the Antichrist and the Mahdi, but extend again quite clearly, into the person of the man biblically known as the False Prophet and the man known in Islam as Isa al-Masih – Jesus the Messiah.'

' Likewise in the Islamic narrative of the last-days, we do not find a lone character who is coming to rescue the world, but instead we find a team. We find both the Mahdi and the Muslim Jesus. And as in the case of the Antichrist and the False Prophet, we find that one is clearly filling a supporting role while the other is the leader. While the Mahdi is clearly described as being, “the Viceregent (Caliph) of Allah,” 1 Jesus is described as being one who will “espouse the cause of the Mahdi” 3 and “follow him.” 2 The partnership between the Mahdi and Jesus is one of the leader and his subordinate. And as we have already seen, and will continue to see, the partnership of the Mahdi and Jesus is indeed an unholy partnership - particularly if you are not a Muslim and have no intention of becoming one. If this is the case, then you are marked for death - plain and simple. The Muslim Jesus is a twisted version of the biblical Jesus who said:

For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of him who sent me. And this is the will of him who sent me; that I shall lose none of all that he has given me, but raise them up at the last day. For my Father's will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day." John 6:38-40

Instead of espousing the “cause” of the Father, the Muslim Jesus espouses the cause of the Mahdi. Instead of saving those followers of His whom the Father has placed under his oversight, the Muslim Jesus instead slaughters those who remain faithful to the words of Jesus as found in the Bible. The Muslim Jesus is not the tender yet strong shepherd of the gospels, but rather The Wolf himself in the shepherd’s clothing. '
www.666soon.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

It is but I didn't say that was a bad thing, we SHOULD be since we have the faculties of god but the ability to suffer and forget.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join