It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Physical evidence from Roswell Investigators

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Well I'm shocked no one posted this. I mean isn't this what the site is about and the next day I see nothing? Not that everyone gets a chance to listen to Coast2Coast, but man here are the two guys doing one of the most important investigations and no one says anything?

www.coasttocoastam.com...

These are the same guys that were on the Sci-fi channel special and doing the archaeological dig there. I was suprised to learn that these two guys are really the only force in the world really trying to look for physical evidence at the crash site(s). It sounds like they have found the "skid marks" from a large object crashing. I think the lack of physical evidence of any crash is just as important as finding some since the army admitted something did crash. I'd say to the army/air force "So since this wasn't a UFO then where did your project mogul balloon crash so we can investigate it, because we aren't finding much?"

To me, either you have an alien crash or you have a lot of liars in New Mexico and retired from the army just looking for attention by claiming it was aliens. I still hold out the belief that maybe it wasn't an alien craft, but the USAF sure does a lousy job of convincing me.

Anyone else listen and got an opinion?

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 01:02 AM
link   
They
Need
To
Archive
Their
Shows.

I did see the Sci-Fi Special Tho.

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xabora
They
Need
To
Archive
Their
Shows.

I did see the Sci-Fi Special Tho.

I think they actually do....

"Only subscribers to Coast to Coast AM's Streamlink can access Coast to Coast AM live radio broadcasts, radio show archives and daily radio show highlights."

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Until they actually FIND something...I'm not that interested. The military has had YEARS to comb over that place, and it will take a while to find anything, if anything is left....

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I think probably their most interesting finding is that there was a deep GOUGE into the earth a few layers of soil down,indicitive of something heavy and solid impacting.Certainly doesn't coincide with the military's moronic weather balloon excuse.

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 10:20 PM
link   
there probably isnt anything left after all these years. however a crash scatters all over the place so theres always a chance something was left of whatever hit there. what they should do is let robots ride around scanning the surface with sensitive metal detectors and things and have like grade n45 magnets under them to pick up anything they find if its on the top soil

new topics

top topics

join