It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If 911 is viewed as a crime instead of a terrorist attack, it becomes clear...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by bjarneorn

Why aren't you demanding that those who caused deformed children to be born in iraq, to be hanged like the nazi soldiers?

Clearly from someone who has never served their country.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by comprehension

Like you said, the proof is there so there's no need to speculate on what the reaction would be.

Why is it that only a few people on a conspiracy site see the proof? Are you better than the other 99.9% of the population?

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
reply to post by comprehension

Like you said, the proof is there so there's no need to speculate on what the reaction would be.

Why is it that only a few people on a conspiracy site see the proof? Are you better than the other 99.9% of the population?

Not better, just no longer able to ignore the obvious.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
some things are not so clear to see , some have long trails that go nowhere, and some that go far deep in the rabbit hole and this is one a link that has clues as to who and what to look into www.panynj.gov... follow the trail and you find things like this how could have explosives been placed and where, who rented space, did the gov have offices there look at the link newyorkwtc.com... it is all there
edit on 30-12-2011 by bekod because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
follow the money, yep....

i'll tell you the big boys on top were in on this...

who are they?

i can name some names, but you should do your own research...

aaron russo knew someone in on it..

so did bill cooper...

look and you shall see...

learn, forgive, evolve...

off topic...
Happy New Year to all police and military and Your Loved ones, Don't ever be afraid to drop the gun in the name of love, we love you.

thanks Dad

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Would you please address these three questions?

1. Why were the black boxes from the tower crash not found, but a passport of a hijacker was?

2. Why wouldnt Bush and Cheney testify under oath individually?

3. Why didn't the titanium plated engines make a scratch on the walls of the pentagon if you look at the photos before the wall collapses?

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jaws1975

Easy, the official story is BS

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jaws1975

Would you please address these three questions?

Only because you said please.

1. Why were the black boxes from the tower crash not found, but a passport of a hijacker was?

Same reason one person wins the lottery and another person doesn't.

The doctorine of the separation of powers. Very important in a democracy.

3. Why didn't the titanium plated engines make a scratch on the walls of the pentagon if you look at the photos before the wall collapses?

They did and they're not titanium plated.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimnuggits
Okay, I'd say we have pretty much nailed the motive, now let's contemplate opportunity.

Is it true that Neal Bush's company was in chrage of security for the WTC complex?

No, not really.

First of all, you are confused with Marvin Bush. Second of all, he was on the board of directors until June 2000. Third, Securacom wasn't in charge of security for the WTC complex, it had a contract for electronic security. Oh, and Wirt D. Walker III is not a "distant relative" of George W. Bush. Even the MSM gets that wrong.

There might be something there, who knows, but if you get the facts this wrong, you're off to a false start.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

The doctorine [sic] of the separation of powers. Very important in a democracy.

"Doctorine" .. yeah..

Could you elaborate on that one, hooper, and explain exactly how Bush and Cheney refusing to testify under oath individually is excused by the "separation of powers"?

Cite reliable sources to make your case. I can't wait.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowcrash911

The doctorine [sic] of the separation of powers. Very important in a democracy.

"Doctorine" .. yeah..

Could you elaborate on that one, hooper, and explain exactly how Bush and Cheney refusing to testify under oath individually is excused by the "separation of powers"?

Cite reliable sources to make your case. I can't wait.

Don't forget they were testifying before the legislature. Their testimony was voluntary, not compelled. Testifying under oath would give the impression that they had been compelled to testify. That would place the legislature in a superior position. There was also the matter of executive privilege wherein advisers to the President should not be compelled to answer questions regarding non-criminal matters that were discussed with the Chief Executive.

Here's a little article:
www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Don't forget they were testifying before the legislature. Their testimony was voluntary, not compelled. Testifying under oath would give the impression that they had been compelled to testify. That would place the legislature in a superior position. There was also the matter of executive privilege wherein advisers to the President should not be compelled to answer questions regarding non-criminal matters that were discussed with the Chief Executive.

Here's a little article:
www.msnbc.msn.com...

Not only does your "little article", which I just read, undermine your own argument, it's about Condoleezza Rice, not Bush and Cheney.

What's more, we know Rice's testimony was a total cover-up, according to Larry Wilkerson, who helped prepare it.

I helped build Condi Rice's testimony to the 9/11 Commission with her principal writer, John Bellinger, her lawyer at the time. And I will tell you that there were two occasions in my four years at the State Department that I felt so disgusted that I almost resigned, and I feel, when I think about them today, still disgusted with myself for not resigning. One of them was when I helped Powell prepare himself to testify before the 9/11 Commission and thus got insight into what the administration was doing with the information. And the other was when we presented, at the UN Security Council in February 2003, the Powell presentation that said Saddam Hussein had failed to disarm and still had WMD.

Source

So... anyways, I'm having flashbacks of Bill Clinton, testifying under oath, in public, about a blow job.

Doctoring the separation of powers indeed.

You have not proven your case.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
You were discussing "executive privilege", and as we can see from its history of invocation (Nixon during Watergate, etc.), it's nothing more than a cover-up device.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by VitriolAndAngst

The 9/11 Commission was NOT ALLOWED to gather any eyewitness testimony that was contrary to the government position. Meaning that if there were 3 or 300 people who said they saw the airplane fly over the Pentagon while there was an explosion -- they would NOT be on the report. They were prohibited from many lines of inquiry and were hamstrung by the requirement to ONLY gather info supporting the foreign terrorists plane attack collapsed buildings without us being involved theory. These COMPLAINTS about the commission aren't some conspiracy theorist dream -- they come from the people who were on the Committee who complained that they were hamstrung and even wrote book about it;

Wow! So many years, and yet people STILL cannot get the facts straight. The 9/11 Commission Report was created to investigate who fouled up royal and dropped the ball regarding our nation's security. It was to investigate all the intelligence failures, bureaucratic bumbling, red tape, inter-agency rivalry and ineptitude at ALL levels of national security. Also it was to investigate the responses of all rescue missions, personnel, evacuations, and response to the initial events, as well as intelligence known prior to, during and after the attacks. THAT was the 9/11CR's mission. NOT to gather eyewitness accounts about planes, bombs, death rays, missiles, etc etc etc. It was also NOT tasked with investigating the collapses of the WTC, or the impacts, or the fires. THAT was left to NIST and earlier, FEMA. And your "complaints" you point out are hogwash, considering that is NOTHING about what the 9/11CR was about. You want to get the facts straightened out? Look here:
9/11 Commision Report

Please, point out to me the exact pages and sections regarding what you claim. I only see a short section narrative of the attacks in which the response of FDNY, NYPD, PA, and other rescue ops that were going on. Nothing about eyewitness accounts.

If we LOOK at 9/11 as a crime scene; you've got the Bush administration wiping the crime scene, handcuffing the detective, and shuttling off the accused family in a limo the day after it happens. Motive, Opportunity and PRIOR criminal activity all point to the Bush Crime Family. The only "good" defense I've heard is that they don't have the Capability to pull it off. We couldn't prove that smoking was bad for you for decades -- so don't push the argument that you can't get a lot of people to lie. You might offend some religious people as well with that line of thinking...

Riiiight.......

... I still think that Bush had MANY capable people working for him. Not to help with policy, or to make life better for Americans, but to help him rig the elections in Florida and Ohio, and all the various white collar crimes his family has been involved in.

I can understand some cover up, because the Bush administration was chock full of cronies and morons who wanted desperately to yell about some foreigners -- but how did Bin Laden get Dick Cheney to arrange for 3 simultaneous drills at NORAD? If Bush wasn't on his side -- then maybe Allah was.
edit on 30-12-2011 by VitriolAndAngst because: to add another point

Oh boy, so it is possible that there were idiots and morons in the Bush Administration and their ineptitude may helped the attacks carry out, but its not, but all of a sudden Cheney and Bin Laden did it?

And you wonder why the Truther Train derailed a long long time ago.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Ah OK, thanks for clearing that up.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

So many years, and yet people STILL cannot get the facts straight. The 9/11 Commission Report was created to investigate who fouled up royal and dropped the ball regarding our nation's security. It was to investigate all the intelligence failures, bureaucratic bumbling, red tape, inter-agency rivalry and ineptitude at ALL levels of national security.

I'm behind the curve on this, can you tell me how many careers were ended after the report was released? I'll bet since we the people have been reduced to being groped at airports and monitored on every street corner, the guys who "dropped the ball" were really nailed! Tell me...how many people were sent pink slips over 911?

edit on 30-12-2011 by comprehension because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptChaos

Interesting thread, must say I've heard, read, seen a lot 9/11 theories and it all amounts to the same thing for me, that the U.S. PTB are liars, murderers and will stop at nothing to achieve their aims.

The 3 steel structure collapses (the first in history) on the same day should raise enough questions, the lack of plane debris at the Pentagon and other site should raise more questions but the ultimate clincher for me is in this documentary:

www.youtube.com...

If you haven't watched it, then please do. Personally I always knew it wasn't a plane that struck the Pentagon but with the eyewitnesses here (2 cops for a start who contradict the official line) and the apparent taxi driver "plant" witness (who stinks of suspicion AND has a wife who worked for the FBI no less) with another witness (a Pentagon worker) who says he saw a passenger plane bank away AFTER he heard the explosion at the Pentagon, you gotta be incredibly stupid if you don't think something was going on here.

edit on 30-12-2011 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by comprehension

I'm behind the curve on this, can you tell me how many careers were ended after the report was released? I'll bet since we the people have been reduced to being groped at airports and monitored on every street corner, the guys who "dropped the ball" were really nailed! Tell me...how many people were sent pink slips over 911?

WOW! Are you saying that maybe some one actually goofed up but didnt get fired? I think you just may have found found a REAL conspiracy that is worth investigating! Well I am surprised that someone else other than me (and all the other "debunkers" that have been putting forward all these years), pondered the thought, but hey, better late than never I always say!

Well yes, you couldnt be more correct in your observation!

Let's be honest, would YOU like to take the blame for screwing up so bad and causing 3000 US deaths and billions of dollars in destruction, all because you accidentally left an important piece of intel underneath a half empty pizza box in your office? Would you like to be held responsible for the murder of over 3000 people all because of your stupidity and negligence? I know I sure wouldnt. Hmm what better way to do it than just, not blame or punish anyone and everyone saves face? You want a conspiracy, there you go! I'm shocked, SHOCKED that all those truthers, with their blurry videos, crappy note taking of eyewitness accounts, and searching for evidence of inside job, or any sort of juicy conspiracy, completely missed (or ignored) this gem of a conspiracy. But I guess exposing a government's stupidity, ineptitude, bureaucratic red tape, laziness, negligence, and trying to cover it up is not as sexy sounding as say, high power silent explosives thermite cutting charges, holograms, missiles, death rays, no planes, some planes, faked planes, ninja stealth demo men, nonja stealth agents planting evidence, NWO/Illuminotti/Jews, Bush & Cheney Co./ Mickey Mouse Club being responsible or behind the attacks, no bin Laden, secret govt etc etc etc etc etc etc etc.
edit on 12/30/2011 by GenRadek because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
reply to post by bjarneorn

Why aren't you demanding that those who caused deformed children to be born in iraq, to be hanged like the nazi soldiers?

Clearly from someone who has never served their country.

What does that mean?

If it was natural for someone to murder another person, there would be no need for basic training. The whole "serve your country" canard must stop...you're not serving your country by invading another country 4000 miles away.

Our country has confused corporate interests with national interests for too long. It is not in my best interest to continue murdering others. War is murder. Period.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek

Originally posted by comprehension

WOW! Are you saying that maybe some one actually goofed up but didnt get fired? I think you just may have found found a REAL conspiracy that is worth investigating! Well I am surprised that someone else other than me (and all the other "debunkers" that have been putting forward all these years), pondered the thought, but hey, better late than never I always say!

Well yes, you couldnt be more correct in your observation!

Let's be honest, would YOU like to take the blame for screwing up so bad and causing 3000 US deaths and billions of dollars in destruction, all because you accidentally left an important piece of intel underneath a half empty pizza box in your office? Would you like to be held responsible for the murder of over 3000 people all because of your stupidity and negligence? I know I sure wouldnt. Hmm what better way to do it than just, not blame or punish anyone and everyone saves face? You want a conspiracy, there you go! I'm shocked, SHOCKED that all those truthers, with their blurry videos, crappy note taking of eyewitness accounts, and searching for evidence of inside job, or any sort of juicy conspiracy, completely missed (or ignored) this gem of a conspiracy. But I guess exposing a government's stupidity, ineptitude, bureaucratic red tape, laziness, negligence, and trying to cover it up is not as sexy sounding as say, high power silent explosives thermite cutting charges, holograms, missiles, death rays, no planes, some planes, faked planes, ninja stealth demo men, nonja stealth agents planting evidence, NWO/Illuminotti/Jews, Bush & Cheney Co./ Mickey Mouse Club being responsible or behind the attacks, no bin Laden, secret govt etc etc etc etc etc etc etc.
edit on 12/30/2011 by GenRadek because: (no reason given)

No one was punished, not even a scapegoat? Does that make sense? Was it a whitewash?

What if the perpetrators were the same folks who were doing the investigation, wouldn't the results make more sense then?

It just seems that with all the trillions of dollars dumped into the literal black hole of the Pentagon, ostensibly for our own protection, that the one time we needed them most they were sitting on their hands. Doesn't make sense that you continue to trust these people...whether they were complicit or incompetent doesn't change the bottom line; they can't be trusted.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join