It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about the `palestinians`

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ghash

I saw that external image link. I recognise it from 2008 when Israel dropped a massive bomb from the air on a police cadet graduation ceremony. Something close to 60 police cadets got evicerated. This was how Israel announced Cast Lead by killing police cadets.

Israel's comeuppance is going to be terrible.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helixer
reply to post by ghash

I saw that external image link. I recognise it from 2008 when Israel dropped a massive bomb from the air on a police cadet graduation ceremony. Something close to 60 police cadets got evicerated. This was how Israel announced Cast Lead by killing police cadets.

Ooh - did they!? - I somehow doubt it!

But even so, blowing up whole bunches of police cadets is what passes for normal in islamo-land is it not?
Isn't that what the Sunnis and Shia have been doing to each other countless times in Iraq lately - or the Taliban in Afghan, or Pakistan. marketplaces, cafes, restaurants, people waiting for a pay check, whole busloads of people stopped and massacred - they don't care - they don't give a rats ass about how many or who they kill - and well neither do you - because all we hear is made up twisted stories about Israelis!

Israel's comeuppance is going to be terrible.

And yet you single out Israel for a made up crime - why you no angry about taliban!!??

what does a terrible comeuppance mean eh? - don you think that might be 'disproportional violence'

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood

But even so, blowing up whole bunches of police cadets is what passes for normal in islamo-land is it not?
Isn't that what the Sunnis and Shia have been doing to each other countless times in Iraq lately - or the Taliban in Afghan, or Pakistan. marketplaces, cafes, restaurants, people waiting for a pay check, whole busloads of people stopped and massacred - they don't care - they don't give a rats ass about how many or who they kill - and well neither do you - because all we hear is made up twisted stories about Israelis!

Johnny you have to understand these people have never been to israel, they base all their hatred for israel on what they read online, thats their `facts and statistics`, they have zero clue of whats really going on!

The state of Israel has every right to tell the palestinians wanting their own state to get stuffed

edit on 27-12-2011 by admiralmary because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by admiralmary

Yeah - a fair few are just usefull idiots their whole wolrd view has been pre-shaped for them, so they fall right into the pals are victims narrative, it's just like herding sheep into a pen.

Have you noticed the Orwellian style of the names of some posters though? - they know exactly what they are doing, that this is a propaganda and disinformation, exercise in decieving your enemy.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood

Yeah - a fair few are just usefull idiots their whole wolrd view has been pre-shaped for them, so they fall right into the pals are victims narrative, it's just like herding sheep into a pen.

Have you noticed the Orwellian style of the names of some posters though? - they know exactly what they are doing, that this is a propaganda and disinformation, exercise in decieving your enemy.

Unfortunatly the biggest propeganda tool they have are the nturei karta morons, (a tiny satmar hassidic sect), who the majority of judaism both religious/ hassidic / secular all completly denounce and say they absolutly disagree with nturei karta.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

You keep coming in with that rationalization when you haven't come through with a shred of evidence to add to the debate that proves that anyone that disagrees with you is just an "armchair historian." Maybe you would like to state your case further to clear up any misunderstanding, because it's already obvious you have never visited Gaza, and therefore, how could you comment on their livelihoods? You cannot get the full picture by visiting one part of one country. There are many sides to every argument, not just one or two. In order to view the whole situation for what it is, you must first view it objectively. Now, in your case, I sense extreme bias. Ditch the bias and the truth shall flood in.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

Well whaddya know, another factless criticizer. Like I said before, the devil is in the details. The reality of the situation for most Palestinians is worse than you can imagine. Real easy to criticize from a safe distance, isn't it?

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Until you have lived in Israel and experienced life there for yourself, and realise exactly whats going on, you are in absolutly NO position to start accusing them of being `terrorists` and `land stealers`.

So you have to live there to know what's happening ? okay. lets play it by your rule

Originally posted by admiralmary
The muslim agenda is the same the world round,

how can you know the agenda is the same?, you are absolutly in no position to start accusing them, you havent lived in every country of the world.

and this is why the likes of the UK, Sweden, France etc are in the state they are. A multicultural DISASTER, with many no go areas and a ton of conflicts,

you are in no position of acusing them, you have never lived in Sweden or France.

I find it laughable when i was in town the other day and i see some english students - white english guys, holding flags saying `boycott israeli products`, i asked them have they ever been to israel before` they said `no` but..i stopped them there, i didnt want to hear the `but`

This sums it up really nice. Your biggest problem is that you cant handle the criticsm, you dont want to hear it. You only see the wrongs of other ethnic groups but your own.

edit on 27-12-2011 by Intrud3r because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
The anti-Zionist lies are destined for defeat.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
it appears since many threads have been about Israel, there has been a surge of paid Israeli keyboard warriors creating accounts to post on this site. Just an observation, can't say it's true but, certainly seems that way.

To be more or less on topic, I seriously doubt the Israel issue is about religion or race, from what I understand thus far, it's all political and they are using religion and race as the excuse. I've said it before, in the end no one owns the land, when all perish the land itself will reclaim everyone. I have Jewish friends and Muslim friends (some Palestinian) we can all get along just fine (I'm a non practicing Catholic)

When I think about it all it is sad to see humanity reduced to bloodshed over silly reasons - "I want what you have, leave or I'll kill you"

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

Iraq? You could expect that kind of behaviour in a country that has been surrounded by a war, ruled by a dictator, and has been invaded under the false pretence that they have WMDs?

Read throughout history, I'm a Christian and even I admit that every era had it's different religious radicals. Should we all condemn the Christians because Hitler was one, or the KKK might have been. This is simply ridiculous.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by seenavv

WE DID..... Haven't you been to L.A Or New York?
2nd line

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Sugarhitman

Keep dreaming there, paddnah.
See, we Goyim aren't quite as stupid as you may think. Alot of us have brains and some of us aren't afraid to actually use them.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join