It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about the `palestinians`

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Okay look lets get to the point

99.999 per cent of the middle east is under a muslim/arab rule - mostly extremely religious, some of it more liberal such as Jordan etc. But the point is almost all the middle east is arab/muslim - that can absolutly not be denied

And then we have most of africa, asia - yet again a huge majority of it is muslim territory.

Israel is a tiny land the size of wales. You would think that surely the arabs would leave that alone right?
No, they want that too - they are not content until they get everything.

The muslim agenda is the same the world round, they start with the small demand, and the politcal correct people say `yes theyre right the majority of them are fine law abiding people who are happy to integrate`, and once you give them what they want, they plug away and want more and more and more - and this is why the likes of the UK, Sweden, France etc are in the state they are. A multicultural DISASTER, with many no go areas and a ton of conflicts,

I am not interested in going into the whole `you stole the state` from them rubbish, you can put that on your other 100000 threads about the topic.

My point is that Israel is the only place in the entire world after milleniums of being spat on by every country they were in, that the jews have to call home.
Do you know what its like being scared to go to nightclubs, or shopping or simply on a bus out of fear that suicide bombers can strike?
Do you know what its like having katusha rockets fired into your neighbourhood?
Do you know what its like having the terrorists who do this, DELIBERATLY hide in mosques and civilian areas, so that when retaliation comes, there will almost definatly be civilian casualties, which will turn it into a `oh those nasty israelies` instead of a `why were you firing rockets at them in the first place`?

Now.... i know whats coming, the `dont you see how desperate they are`?

Excuse me? ive stated above that almost the entire middle east is all arab/muslim rule, so why cant they go there?

Now you`ll say - `why should they`?
Ah .... dont avoid the question, ill ask again, why cant they go to any of the other million places which are full of their `brother muslims`...

Ill tell you why, because their `brother muslims` couldnt give a flying crap about them.
Thats why they are called refugees.
Muslims do not care about muslims, they fight each other, torture each other etc.
They simply use Israel as an excuse. Thats all.

I find it laughable when i was in town the other day and i see some english students - white english guys, holding flags saying `boycott israeli products`, i asked them have they ever been to israel before` they said `no` but..
i stopped them there, i didnt want to hear the `but`.

Until you have lived in Israel and experienced life there for yourself, and realise exactly whats going on, you are in absolutly NO position to start accusing them of being `terrorists` and `land stealers`.

Israel is the total opposite of weaklings like the UK, it will not give into pressure from minority groups, it welcomes many different religions and has no problem with christians jews muslims etc practising their faiths there, but at the end of the day they will never bow down or show any kind of submission to the growing virus that is islam.
If you have a problem with that, then your in for a bad time, because that will never change.

edit on 27-12-2011 by admiralmary because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
edited after above was edited.

edit on 27-12-2011 by earthdude because: hard to respond to things that got edited out.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Oh dear, that's like saying Russia should be allowed to keep the state of New Jersey, we should just leave them alone if they forcibly took it over.. i mean it's such a small land.. and american christians control so much of the U.S.... we might as well let them have it.

I do not condone religious extremism or the terrorism that happens in Israel or Palestine committed by both Israel and Palestine.. but Israel needs to stop taking more land.. we cannot begin to find a solution if Israel keeps taking more land.
edit on 12/27/2011 by Drezden because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drezden
Oh dear, that's like saying Russia should be allowed to keep the state of New Jersey, we should just leave them alone if they forcibly took it over.. i mean it's such a small land.. and american christians control so much of the U.S.... we might as well let them have it.

Dude, that has nothing to do with it.
Russians do not occupy a huge majority of the world do they!
And as well, the U.S.A forcibly took the U.S.A from the native americans.
Almost every empire in history was built on somebody elses` blood.
Does that mean that the UK empire for example is illegal?
come on!

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by admiralmary

Mainly an unsubstantiated post with a lot of bigoted anti-Arab abd anti-muslim comments.

This is really unpleasent hate speech against the people of the Middle East.

edit on 27-12-2011 by Helixer because: sp

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helixer

Mainly an unsubstantiated post will a lot of bigoted anti-Arab abd anti-muslim post.

Sorry but that is total rubbish.
Its the truth about whats really going on from somebody who lived in Israel for 15 years, and is sick and tired of hearing morons go on about how the israeli state are thieves and terrorists!

So just because the truth hurts, dont come along at me with your `oh this is all bigoted`!

Take your political correctness and shove it

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by admiralmary
I find it laughable when i was in town the other day and i see some english students - white english guys, holding flags saying `boycott israeli products`, i asked them have they ever been to israel before` they said `no` but..
i stopped them there, i didnt want to hear the `but`.

Until you have lived in Israel and experienced life there for yourself, and realise exactly whats going on, you are in absolutly NO position to start accusing them of being `terrorists` and `land stealers`.
Let me rephrase your statement

Until you have lived in Israel, Palestine, and Gaza, and experienced life there for yourself, and realise exactly whats going on, you are in absolutly NO position to start accusing them of being `terrorists` and `land stealers`.

Israel has nightclubs and live abundant lifestyles, Gaza has 50% unemployment and they use vegetable oil for fuel in their vehicles

Israel is the total opposite of weaklings like the UK, it will not give into pressure from minority groups, it welcomes many different religions and has no problem with christians jews muslims etc practising their faiths there, but at the end of the day they will never bow down or show any kind of submission to the growing virus that is islam.
Funny, I'm actually Iranian and im eternally denied entry into the state of Israel, yet 25,000 Jews live peacefully in Iran

Your argument is that Israel should be entitled to their land because Muslims have oh so much and they give so little! You know Israel's #1 ally? They fund them billions and billions of dollars and provide them with political support... if they are such good friends why can't America spare a chunk of their land for them ?
edit on 27-12-2011 by seenavv because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

I really do not care if it is their "God-given" right to be there, with emphasis on it being their opinion. They do not belong there. Tell your story to one of the hundreds of thousands of Muslims that were displaced for the simple reason of "We do not want you here." It's flat out racism, and if you stand for that than I need to ask you to question your moral integrity, because if you think know all of the facts, than you're just being ignorant, but I'll just assume that you don't, considering that the star of david has NOTHING(!!!) to do with Judaism. It pays to do research before spouting out one's opinion. Every time they flatten another Palestinian home with an American bulldozer, you will get proven wrong again.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

seriously, if you ignore basic facts then theres nothing credible that can come out of your mouth

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
seenav
the difference is
you base your `facts` off things you read on the internet!!!

i base mine through REAL LIFE experience

Difference?
hell yes!
edit on 27-12-2011 by admiralmary because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

So mary - without getting into the "he said"/"she said" of who started the unpleasantness, can you tell me why Israel should be able to kick their fellow semites off land that they had been on for generations, or otherwise treat them as - at best - second class citizens effectively under an apartheid policy? Why Israel has to tear down 'palestinian' olive trees, make travel from home to work arduous or sometimes effectively impossible, and why Israel will continue to prompt further aggression by shutting down entire palestinian sections of the nation without allowing aid or needed resources in (Israeli ghetto? Seems like a contradiction in terms, honestly)?

Or perhaps why even the orthodox rabbis decry the state of Israel itself, and admit that it's a political and not religious struggle? If you'll look at the historical sums, you'll also see that a lot of palestinians HAVE fled Israel - probably would be more aside from all the Israeli blockades and difficulty of travel involved for that and related reasons - about half the population of Jordan (approx. 3 million) consists of long-term palestinian war refugees.

But, do you basically think because the early european immigrants to the US did it to the native americans, it's OK for the Israelis to do it to the palestinians? It's our land now, so get out or shut up and take what we do to you with good grace? Our situations are somewhat the same, actually - and what we did to the native americans was by no means right.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

They won't go to the other middle-eastern countries because those pieces of land weren't STOLEN FROM THEM!! What do you expect? A population that is kept under-foot and poor is gonna uproot and move thousands of kilometers because it appeases your sense of righteousness? Get real, girl. You don't have to watch from a guard tower in the Golan to understand what's happening here. I hate to break it to you but the Khazars(Ashkenazi) have hijacked Judaism as a means of attaining their own nation and as a means of having a law that saws you cannot badmouth them without being labelled racist. And all the while these so called "good jews" kick muslims off their own land on a whim. Try to explain that one away.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

EDIT: Needlessly mean post (sorry bad mood)
edit on 27/12/2011 by xXxinfidelxXx because: meh

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

And as well, the U.S.A forcibly took the U.S.A from the native americans.
Almost every empire in history was built on somebody elses` blood.
Does that mean that the UK empire for example is illegal?
come on!

What does Muslims "occupying" a huge majority of the world have to do with anything? Why is that a problem that means Israel should be allowed to keep stolen land, and continue to steal land?

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helixer

Mainly an unsubstantiated post will a lot of bigoted anti-Arab abd anti-muslim post.

Sorry but that is total rubbish.
Its the truth about whats really going on from somebody who lived in Israel for 15 years, and is sick and tired of hearing morons go on about how the israeli state are thieves and terrorists!

So just because the truth hurts, dont come along at me with your `oh this is all bigoted`!

Take your political correctness and shove it

I guess the Arabs have no right to be mad about the land that they have been occupying the land for well over a thousand years being taken from them to form Israel shouldn't upset them at all. I say they are thieves because they are acquiring land by force. Look at a map of Israel back in 48 then look at how big Israel is now. This is built on stolen land. And I will say they are terrorist because they vote terrorist into office. Three of Israels PM's were terrorist.
Menachim Begin took part in terrorist acts in the 1940s, including the attack on the King David Hotel which killed 91 people.
Yitzhak Shamir was the operations commander, and later leader, of the Stern Gang, a terrorist group which was responsible for a string of political assassinations.
Ariel Sharon initiated the Sabra-Shatila massacre in which between 1000 and 3000 people (mostly Palestinians) were murdered.
And this is just the beginning.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by xXxinfidelxXx

EDIT: Needlessly mean post (sorry bad mood)
edit on 27/12/2011 by xXxinfidelxXx because: meh
tbh that wasn't really mean... seriously he said Russia doesn't occupy a large majority of the world...I don't know if I can take anything else he says seriously

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by seenavv

I wasn't talking to him lol.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

/Fail

2nd line

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

And then we have most of africa, asia - yet again a huge majority of it is muslim territory.

Can you detail this statement please.

Actually it may be just the opposite !

..... "most of" may well be "small parts of".....

Maps, facts & figures would help.

example: China & Japan are not Muslim "hugh majorities".

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

The number of Palestinian refugees by country according to UNRWA in January 2010 were as follows:
Jordan 1,983,733[28]
Lebanon 425,640[28]
Syria 472,109[28]
West Bank 778,993[28]
Gaza Strip 1,106,195[28]

Wikipedia - Palestinian Refugees

Jordan has taken in so many refugees, that Palestinians are the majority in our country.
Just imagine the number of Jordanians of Palestinian origin, the Lebanese of Palestinian origin, the Syrians of Palestinian origin.. the list goes on and on.

Does that seem like fellow Arab nations don't care?
But to increase pressure on Israel, and to retain the Palestinian identity, not all Palestinians are given nationality of the new country they are living in, simply because if they all did, Israel would declare that Palestinians don't exist and simply take over even more land.

My point is that Israel is the only place in the entire world after milleniums of being spat on by every country they were in, that the jews have to call home.
Do you know what its like being scared to go to nightclubs, or shopping or simply on a bus out of fear that suicide bombers can strike?
Do you know what its like having katusha rockets fired into your neighbourhood?
Do you know what its like having the terrorists who do this, DELIBERATLY hide in mosques and civilian areas, so that when retaliation comes, there will almost definatly be civilian casualties, which will turn it into a `oh those nasty israelies` instead of a `why were you firing rockets at them in the first place`?

Do you know what it is like when you're a Palestinian who was kicked out of the land they have been living on for dozens of generations, when they legally owned all the land and were passed down from generation to generation?
Do you know what it is like to be a Palestinian with no food, electricity, water, and no chance of proper education and a decent life?

Let me try and educate you about it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join