It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Argh!!! my ears!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Ah im sure youve all been there.

So you click the video entitled `mothership over peru`! and besides for the obvious stupid video of a blurry light, its accompanied by this annoying music which makes you sounds like your either in a dentists chair or the gramaphone is stuck!

Or, a `channelling video by the pleadians` and its got music which makes you feel like youve smoked something funny.

My question is why!!! why do people feel the need to shove their music down other peoples throats!

I can understand if its a private video with pictures of your friends, then go ahead add your own music, but if your going to make a video that you intend to share with the public, then for the love of GOD!! keep your crappy music off it!

Just my rant, but im pretty sure you all feel my frustration
edit on 27-12-2011 by admiralmary because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Agreed. It does get annoying to say the least. And what about the orchestra dadadanuh, dadadanuh, dadadanuh...song on what others think is an intense video?

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
yep, I think most who click on the videos are searching for evidence for the existence of ufos and not entertainment purposes. with that in mind the video should be presented like evidence and not destroyed by adding something to an evidence tape.

If I was trying to convince a jury a tape was authentic and they asked why music was on the tape, they would probally not allow the jury to see the tape at all.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Me too.9 times out of 10 I will shut movie off if there is the same old stupid back ground music.Video loses credibility in my eyes.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by admiralmary

If I hear the opening notes to the X Files theme I'm gone!

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Aren't they just imitating the irritating habits of modern television documentary makers?
That's what gives them the idea that a narrative voice is incomplete without a musical sound-track in the background.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by dezertdog

If I hear the opening notes to the X Files theme I'm gone!

Ahaha,
that rules out any fox news clip then!

top topics

join