It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Natural or HAARP?opinions on photos please :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Hey everyone,

I am currently in Bay of Islands on New Zealands north island. Today we were out in the bay on a boat.

The weather was warm with a ESE wind of about 10 knots.

The sky was mainly clear with a few clouds around. Then i noticed what i can only describe as 'waves' in the sky, they started off quite faint and only in a small area. Soon they were more prominent and 'cloudlike'

Anyway like a keen truther i grabbed my camera and started snapping away and couldnt wait to get back to share them with you all.

The most unusual thing about these clouds is that they were moving in the opposite direction to the wind and usual clouds. And as i said the wind was 10 knots/about 20 KMs.

Any opinions welcomed!! Thank you for your time, hope your all having a good day!

Peace x

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
A fine mackerel sky. Unfavorable weather on the way.
www.weatheronline.co.uk...
www.sciencephoto.com...

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
wow phage i am impressed...the threadinator... killed it with the first post! lol awesome.

i see nothing untoward in those cirrus clouds.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Like Phage pointed out, those are pretty normal .. we had some extremely weird ones in Ohio a few months back, but those were also natural.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by mazzle

You'll see a few similar clouds here:

picasaweb.google.com...#

From a book published in 1927.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Wow the Phaginator pwns another thread...

Wait a second.....

What the # is this?!! You guys playing with light sabers or something?

edit on 25-12-2011 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

HAHAHA no idea mate sorry!!! Not sure how that got in there! lol

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Thanks so much for your speedy responses guys!!!

So its totally normal for clouds to be moving in the opposite direction to the wind?

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by mazzle
Thanks so much for your speedy responses guys!!!

So its totally normal for clouds to be moving in the opposite direction to the wind?

the wind on the ground is often not blowing in the same direction as the wind up high...

convection?

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I have no idea.

BUT YOU LUCKY DUCK, I WOULD KILL TO BE THERE.

I was on a cruise to the Bahamas a few months back and it was the best time of my life, i really love the open sea...going out and sitting on my deck at night was just amazing. Before that trip my worst fears had to do with open water, and being out in the middle of the ocean.

But yea i'll stop with the useless info!

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by CaDreamer

Fair enough,but the bog standard fluffy clouds were moving in the direction of the wind ESE while these were moving in the opposite. I guess its possible for the wind to blow in different directions at different heights?

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by dannotz

AHAHA thanx mate, yeh its a beautiful spot here...bahamas would be good also!

2nd

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

'GASPS'
The infamous Phage is on my thread!! Lol, thank you for your reply...its a pleasure to meet you, iv heard so much about you.....!

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by mazzle

Since your question has been answered...

I'll comment on the pictures... they are very nice!

I wish I was on a warm beach/boat ride right now, its 25F here lol

and Phage is a pretty cool dude

Strait to the point and quite knowledgeable about many different subjects.

He quite honorable in my book and I hold him in high regard...

although the doomsayer in me hopes he is wrong one of these days lol

But that wont happen lol

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by mazzle

Ah shucks. *kicks dirt*

And it is quite normal for wind at different levels to be blowing in different directions. Particularly in the case of an approaching weather system.

edit on 12/26/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Phage for president!

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0
Wow the Phaginator pwns another thread...

Wait a second.....

What the # is this?!! You guys playing with light sabers or something?

edit on 25-12-2011 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

Solar Pillar.
edit on 26-12-2011 by Illustronic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by mazzle

Anyway like a keen truther i grabbed my camera and started snapping away and couldnt wait to get back to share them with you all.

Oh mate, you're on a boat in the Bay of Islands and you couldn't wait to get back to a website.
I know things are whack at the moment, but come on, are you twelve? Stop and smell the roses for a while and get away from the technology that binds you!
There must have been other boaties out and about. Did you think about asking anyone else what they thought those clouds were?"
This is one of the things I have noticed about chemtrail/HAARP 'truthers' in New Zealand (we have a reasonably strong and vocal community of these people in our fair land) : they seem to have had little practical experience of just lying down and watching the sky, watching the changes occurring and watching how clouds come and go, or hang about for a while.
I remember in South Canterbury in the '70's when I was a young fella, there were commonly mackerel clouds. I also remember watching clouds move in different directions. Spending time on your back, looking at the sky, and celebrating idleness is rewarding, both in relaxing the body and mind, and in developing observational skills.

Come on mate, you're in the Bay of Islands. You have a boat. Forget about the conspiracies and celebrate your good fortune at experiencing the beauty of the 'far north'.

Kia kaha.
edit on 26-12-2011 by aorAki because: (no reason given)

top topics

join