It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reality TV's Finest - 2 Grandmas Brawl it Out in Hospital After Grandchild's Birth [Video]

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Not good acting, IMO. It's like children who get silly and worked into a frenzy when they know the camera is running. They're over acting and melodramaticly playing on their own insanity. The camera has removed their inhibitions and sense of dignity, swapping them out for a moment of fame and a few dollars.

I can just see this down the line, when they're all sitting on the sofa watching their DVD of the events and laughing as they tell the lil 4 year old about the day he/she was born.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
There should be a new guberment program to take care of the problems on this video. We can borrow more money to pay for it. Guberment has a solution for everything. GeoSoros

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
there is nothing real about reality shows they are fake fake fake, honestly do you really think this is real

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreenFurnNW
kinda embarrassing to see two grown women fighting in a hospital when their grandchild is being born. I'm only 24 and I'm more mature and probably more smarter them both of those grannies combined.
What a country we live in these days..Only the educated will survive

Umm, ironic, that!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join