It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New 9/11 witness and ground zero worker tells his story

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

Can you back up your statement that hundreds of police men, firefighters and civilians heard and saw explosions before the planes hit ? Thanks.

Sounds of explosions afterwards are to be expected in the demise of huge buildings and do not automatically equate to explosives.

It's okay.....we all know what side you're on, but to try and discredit hundreds of witnesses talking of ground level explosions is just dumb, as there are numerous video's to the contrary.
www.youtube.com...
is one such compilation.

You are right when you say sounds of explosions don't automatically equate to explosives. However, when one finds commercial explosive remnants in the dust and has eye witness testimony, one usually can put 2 and 2 together and get 4...not 3.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing. This man seems intelligent, angry and honest. He is one of us, the people. And when we get to hear the people actually speak, we get truth.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
forget the twin towers - just ask questions about the pentagon and why there are still tonns of videos hold back regarding this case...

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Soapusmaximus

I can't believe ten years on that the truth movement has not got to the masses yet, (got to be mainstream conditioning)

It's probably because the precentage of the population that think this way is very very small. Widely held beliefs are usually widely held for a reason.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
Widely held beliefs are usually widely held for a reason.

And sometimes that reason is because they are true.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soapusmaximus
reply to post by Alfie1

Because if the lobby, and lower supports had not have been weakened first, the resistance to collapse would be to great (buildings were very strong) and possibly only the top of the building would tip and fall,

They needed to make sure it was all dust, to avoid people like us having anything "solid" to go on.

The bases remained standing until demolished. The collapses were clearly progressive from the plane impact points.

Care too explain why the basements wouldn't collapse ?

One would think it would have been demolished by a 110 storey building falling on it...

Guess it was a better business decision too not damage the tubs and flood the whole area.
!!

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vardoger

Can you back up your statement that hundreds of police men, firefighters and civilians heard and saw explosions before the planes hit ? Thanks.

Sounds of explosions afterwards are to be expected in the demise of huge buildings and do not automatically equate to explosives.

It's okay.....we all know what side you're on, but to try and discredit hundreds of witnesses talking of ground level explosions is just dumb, as there are numerous video's to the contrary.
www.youtube.com...
is one such compilation.

You are right when you say sounds of explosions don't automatically equate to explosives. However, when one finds commercial explosive remnants in the dust and has eye witness testimony, one usually can put 2 and 2 together and get 4...not 3.

The claim made was that hundreds of people witnessed explosions before the planes hit. The poster could not back that up. How many people in your compilation said the explosions were prior to the planes crashing ?

No-one disputes that there was severe lobby damage and that people were burned but it is well documented that this was the result of aviation fuel travelling down elevator shafts and igniting.

Sounds of explosions subsequent to the plane strikes were completely random, not very loud and absolutely nothing like the loud, rythmic sounds of a genuine cd :-

www.youtube.com...

What commercial explosive do you maintain was found at the site ?

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

"There's a Bomb in the Building...Start Clearing Out..."

Here's a NYC Fireman telling everyone to clear the out of the WTC due to bombs being inside. He clearly states this...several times in this short video clip

Today we are now looking at invading Syria next....So post 911 we now have invaded Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya....and as with the events to befall us on 911 this is by of no means a coincidence.

Peace

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

There are around two dozen people who are on record to explosions in the lobby/basement and even the subway under the Towers.

As for Willie's credibility, it has been attacked since shortly after 9/11, but the real question is why?

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Yea, that's Joseph, he runs with 15th street firemen.

I've talked to him a couple times since thanksgiving.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by freedom12

On the afternoon of 9/11, Rodriguez spoke of noises above them like furniture was being moved around. Today, he speaks of loud explosions that blew the drywall off in his office.........just a WEEE bit different dont you think?

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by dannotz
reply to post by Godhood

Very interesting footage..

I have a hard time believing our own leaders would set this up, but when i hear stuff like this it makes it harder and harder for me to still believe that..everything about that day is suspicious, EVERYTHING.

Hundreds of police men, fire fighters, and civilians heard and saw explosions before and after the planes hit.

Really? There are certainly hundreds of people believing a conspiracy who keep repeating this. I also note that the number increases every time. By 2020 we will have Thousands!

There are just too many coincidences, too many suspicious events that happened that day for me to believe the official story anymore.

What coincidences?

PS: The man "Jeffery" was very well spoken, and informed, this is no shlub guys...Oh and HAHA for the awkward hug at the end..

edit on 14-12-2011 by dannotz because: PS

How come when a total stranger states something on a youtube video which matches a conspiracy it is advertised as "shock horror truth". How about : yet another conspiracist who has made a video!

Where is the proof he was there?

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
has any one else noticed the wiki leakes truck,watch in the background form 5:20 onwards.
second line

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Godhood

The thing I have always wondered if they wired the building as a way "top one day easily demolish it" when the asbestos removal was deemed to expensive and they gave up. Then the flames lit the explosives off early...

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

So Willie isn't the best witness, but that doesn't mean all the others are lying also.

Unless you're saying these other witnesses were instantaneous "truthers" that day. I hope you're not saying all the firemen are lying too?

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Nope. I am saying that there was a lot of rumors flowing around that day, not all of them based in fact. And to this DAY, NO ONE has produced any evidence of bombs/demolition materials.........super duper nano thermite dust doesnt count.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by freakshowfatty

The asbestos abatement was going to cost 200 million dollars over several years. Less than half of ONE year's revenue at the WTC complex.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

And very few, if any, firefighters that were there that day, think there were bombs. But that day, in the heat of the moment, things were different.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by malcr

Well all the suspicious activity that day is what gets me..

There's a ton of things that don't add up, don't make sense.

Go find it yourself.

I'm not trying to change anyone's beliefs. But something isn't right with the official story. What do you think man? What does your immense knowledge tell you huh?

Oh and read my first post, until recently i haven't believed in any conspiracy regarding 9/11. So you can lump me in with the rest of the conspiracy nuts, but it's simply not true.

Oh and i have no reason to think that old man (Jeffrey) for some strange reason decided to pull all the stuff he said out of his butt. he must've been talking to the guy who made the video for atleast a half hour. I tend to think the best of people though, go with my gut, maybe thats not you.

edit on 14-12-2011 by dannotz because: add

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join