It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Potential humanoid creature spotted in Chile

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Several witnesses observed the creature for approximately 15 minutes,at which point it supposedly took to the air and flew off...

www.paranormalnews.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 11:22 AM
link   
that's a pretty vauge discription of what happened, in my opinion..

there were so many more questions to be asked... wonder why so short ?

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 11:26 AM
link   
The articles on paranormal news that don't link to actual news posts leave alot to be desired.

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 11:27 AM
link   
How did it "take off"? I saw no description of wings....did it fly ala superman???
Methinks Pedro was hitting the Tequilla a little too hard last night.....and thought he saw El Diablo.....

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Well,supposedly,according to their description,the thing may have been wearing some sort of suit with a power supply(sparks shooting from it),so who knows,maybe the suit had some anti-gravitic properties.Just speculating.

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 03:42 PM
link   
LMAO wow i think that is pretty creepy. I believe that they telling the thruth but i think its just some inventer that was trying out a new project or something. Imagine if it was a new like person thingy lol that would be really wierd. I mean where i live there have been sightings of Big Foot and i beileve thats stuff to but w/e i will stop talking

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Hmm, I�ve heard almost the exact same story from a friend of my dads how owns a farm in the mountains of Colombia. Only the one he saw was golden and disappeared after spending 2 minutes in the air. He said that tipe of stuff happend when you where near to some tipe of protected grave or treshure or something and that if he dosent go away you spit on the grownd and say some tipe of chritian prayer and get the treshure. Not that I belive in any of this.

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Methinks Pedro was hitting the Tequilla a little too hard last night.....

Treshure, eh? Kind of a neat little story, but "Like I told you...", it was probably swamp gas.

How would a "master welder" in Chile be an expert on determining the height of a creature... oh wait, "Like I told you.."there were sparks coming out of its head, kind of like a welding torch when its being used! *slaps self in face*

MK

top topics

join