It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ATS Goldfish bowl/ Think tank.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I have noticed with great interest recent post threads being shut down by moderators due to varying reasons around a theme, i.e. secret real life identities of ATS members and supposed 'infiltration' by 'Goverment agencies of ATS and feeding of disinfo etc. etc.

I think we should take this as the honour it truly is, That the worlds governments look to us and the kind of collective problem solving and fact seeking community that only exists on this website with some of the planets most brilliant minds secretly frequenting it for their ideas, their intelligence, and believe it or not, breaking news. CNN does not work as fast as ATS.

So, sleep easy friends. None of the powers that be would do anything rash without running it by ATS first. I think every ATS member needs to start seeing themselves as part of the huge collective hub of important info and research it actually is.

To all the government ATS members. Please stay on ATS. We want to help. YOU NEED our help.

Members, stop trying to weed out police and Government members. this is the kind of witch hunt nonsense this site does not need and makes us look like an infantile chatroom.

Respect other members identities. They are secret identities. You should always assume that in this of all places. Play the game. We could all be anyone. Any one of us could be any living celebrity or political figure you care to think of and be able to hide it with ease.

Who we are or what we do matters not here. It's our thoughts and opinions that count.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I think you're right..this is a think tank and we don't know who stops by to check in. If they are government agents so be it..welcome..state your opinion..but..just because someone says so..well that don't make it so.

Continue to think for yourself..ask for facts..do your own research..and don't be a sheeple.

Cheers Coco

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by angus1745

Clint Eastwood??

Is that you??

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Seabag, every time I've seen you post the last week you have had a different avatar. You went from a Marine bulldog to an animated cop now your a Marine again. Identity crisis?

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by brice

Nah...I saw someone else sporting the same avatar (thought police).

That's like running into a guy on the street wearing the same shirt.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by angus1745

Clint Eastwood??

Is that you??

Certainly not. I'm nobody. Merely an Eastwood fan. In all the confusion maybe you forgot though so you have to ask yourself, did he just double bluff me by saying he isnt Clint, or is he Clint?

I'm not Clint. Trust me. I'm Scottish. I look nothing like him. It would be nice to think he's posting on ATS somewhere though.

I think Phage is actually Chuck Norris drunk with power. It's been glaringly obvious for some time.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I have seen the government in action all the time here on ATS. here is an example.
Someone will post a thread titled

"The end of the world is tomorrow"
Then you will see this thread pop up like clock work.

" Will the world end tomorrow?"

Then you will for sure see this thread

" If the world ended tomorrow, how will you survive?

join