It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous - Message for the american people

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
new anon video describing the most traitorous act the senate has ever pulled off. many stand in disbelief but i believe the world elites are trying to jumpstart their new world order/2012 phenomenon.

anon didnt pull through with defacing facebook, but that may have been just a scare.

edit on 6-12-2011 by Cobra.EXE because: edit to add link

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Why use a male and female voice over together? I had to turn the video off after 20 seconds because it is so grating. If this is by anonymous I suggest they take a crash course in PR.
edit on 6-12-2011 by Atzil321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Most communications by Anonymous are not by Anonymous

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lulzaroonie
Most communications by Anonymous are not by Anonymous

Sorry, but if anon would act on anything, it would be this.

Did a bit more research on this, and I am very disappointed with McCain. I am not a supporter of him, but I respect what he has done in his life. I just can't believe that he would support detention without due process considering he is a former POW. I just can't imagine having gone through what he did in Vietnam, and then signing this bill to authorize the same thing here.

edit on 6-12-2011 by pointr97 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
i'm no anon expert here...

but i don't get the same feel from this video that i get from some of there videos. it doesn't seem like they're normal scripting. i would say this is a lone (or couple of lone) members(s) who put this together.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD

but i don't get the same feel from this video that i get from some of there videos. it doesn't seem like they're normal scripting. i would say this is a lone (or couple of lone) members(s) who put this together.

You're right. Because many people do things in their name, hoping to inspire fear and what not in people.

And it doesn't make a difference whether this is the kind of thing they would do. They've done stuff in the past that doesn't mean anything, which had no effect on anyone other than making a nuisance of themselves.
edit on 6-12-2011 by Lulzaroonie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Atzil321
Why use a male and female voice over together? I had to turn the video off after 20 seconds because it is so grating. If this is by anonymous I suggest they take a crash course in PR.
edit on 6-12-2011 by Atzil321 because: (no reason given)

I cant watch these video's for the same reason. You'd of thought they would have worked out by now that the computer generated voices are very annoying and turn many people away from their message. I cant even give them 20 seconds

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lulzaroonie

You're right. Because many people do things in their name, hoping to inspire fear and what not in people.

And it doesn't make a difference whether this is the kind of thing they would do. They've done stuff in the past that doesn't mean anything, which had no effect on anyone other than making a nuisance of themselves.
edit on 6-12-2011 by Lulzaroonie because: (no reason given)

Uhm, your point aside, is this something they would act on, that would be the question.

edit-nevermind, it doesn't matter, they will act as a nuisance or they won't ....no point debating if it is them.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I am just a little confused. At the end of the video it states "One year from now, on November 5th, 2011". They wish us to stand with them on November 11, 2011 which is passed. Okay, so its an old vid and maybe you posted it for the info, but would it be possible to get something a little more current?
edit on 6-12-2011 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
For anyone getting ANON confused with a group consisting of certain people, you obviously don't know what ANON is. ANON is everyone, we're all apart of ANON. If you're a regular citizen affected by all of the corporations ANON targets, you are apart of it. ANONYMOUS is an idea. I can make a movement today using the ANON name saying that I'm gonna hack CHASE BANKS systems and give a legitimate reason as to why and it'll be like any of the other ANON projects. ANON has no specifics, we're all apart of it.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
They plagiarized the hell out of V's television address form the movie V for Vendetta.

Plagiarizing a movie script? This isn't anonymous.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta
I am just a little confused. At the end of the video it states "One year from now, on November 5th, 2011". They wish us to stand with them on November 11, 2011 which is passed. Okay, so its an old vid and maybe you posted it for the info, but would it be possible to get something a little more current?

New video, the referenced vote happened on Dec 1....

edit-but the thing you took issue with was the dates referenced and not the issue of the bill? oh my.....the american public is a bunch of sheep.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cobra.EXE anon didnt pull through with defacing facebook, but that may have been just a scare.

They never were going to take down Facebook. They knew that saying they would would bring more attention to the message they wanted to get out. Which was Facebook is carelessly storing and playing with peoples private information. And they didn't have to hack a thing.

Sometimes you don't have to pour water on someone to wake them up, a long as they hear the alarm clock. This is Public Relations 101.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
They plagiarized the hell out of V's television address form the movie V for Vendetta.

yeah. i know ANON catches hell for their video editing and voice overs...but i will admit that when i see a video the i feel is officially ANON...there is typically a spear to the heart with it. many of their vids have kinda lit an inspirational fire inside of me...not that i went out and did anything but you could tell that there was passion and thought in their message.

this message...seemed kinda empty. seemed poorly written. editing wasn't as careful as the normal ANON vids.

while yes..we are all ANON...there are only so many ANON members who are actually capable of really doing anything and i doubt that whoever had something to do with this vid...is not a part of the real ANON op. so yeah..you and i are both ANON...but does that gives us right to make a vid, under the ANON name and make claims of future actions?

at this point...i'm surprised that the gov hasn't tried to make their own ANON vids to see how many sheep they can get to go along with their agenda.
edit on 12/6/11 by ICEKOHLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric

1) The entire look, presentation and body of Anon came from a movie script.

2) ANON is not a unified group and has no one face or style.

3) Those who keep insisting one vid over any other seems legit while another seems "not Anon enough", are surly confused and new to the idea of Anon.

4) Anon is a non-localized idea. Not a group with refined goals, logic or one focused agenda. Everyone is Anon. ANYONE has the authority and right to speak under the emblem of Anon. We are all Anon (by Anon's law).

Lurk more, learn, return with insight.

MM

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

you and i are both ANON...but does that gives us right to make a vid, under the ANON name and make claims of future actions?

Yes...It does.

at this point...i'm surprised that the gov hasn't tried to make their own ANON vids

They have...they are the vids most of you are assuming are the only "real Anon vids"...yknow, the ones that are tricking you into assuming this new Anon force is here to save the world.

Actually, Most old school Anon is actively trying to get that warning out to the world, sadly, the media, news and mainstream Youtube PR facilities are not letting you see that.

Heres a good rule. Did the Anon vid make over 6 million hits in the first day? Did the Anon action get mentioned on your TV? Did the Anon operation hit a big named target (CIA, FBI, Big Bank, giant corp) with seemingly zero repercussions? Well then, you have yourself a government/corporate front using the Anon face to bring in stronger laws on internet freedom and a false flag Anon attack.

Its easier to understand if you didn't just start worshiping Anon this summer...summer fig.

MM

edit on 6-12-2011 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Cobra.EXE

what bunch dumbies, you will not have any rights because it is a battle field. That is worng you will be able to do anything you want nobody owns a battle field, congress will liberate you.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Oh. My...

Ok. One. Yea it was a movie script. Based on an actual person. Guy Fawkes was a real person.

And if you can actually LOOK past the ridiculous costuming and READ THE BILL that WAS passed you may realize all anon is doing is getting people aware of it. Instead oh whining about how foolish they look and sound. Look at the purpose behind it. I suggest you go back and read it.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by pointr97

Originally posted by Agarta

New video, the referenced vote happened on Dec 1....

edit-but the thing you took issue with was the dates referenced and not the issue of the bill? oh my.....the american public is a bunch of sheep.

you should have just gone with the old video route because you just made them look like fools

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by NixieJean
Oh. My...

Ok. One. Yea it was a movie script. Based on an actual person. Guy Fawkes was a real person.

Wrong again...its based on a graphic novel (that became a movie) by Alan Moore. Its set in a dystopian future where the people are tricked into following a faceless individual into horrific acts of terrorism and murder and becoming a large "leaderless" group to overthrow the government.

Was my favorite comic book of all time. Here is an album cover I did in the early 90s with the V tag line "ideas are bullet proof", to show my affection and early love affair with the concept and story. Its also the reason I started wearing a Mask (over a decade before all this movie jazz shockingly promoted and introduced to the sleeping public just in time for revolution! Hollywood...gotta love em )

Sadly, all these newfigs are just now learning of Anon and its "ways". Sadder still is the fact that this new Anon is nothing attached to Anon at all...

Enjoy the trap.

MM
edit on 6-12-2011 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

<<   2 >>

join