It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 Most Bizarre People on Earth

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Very cool list! Word to the wise though, I used to frequent that site and have gotten a virus on my computer twice from going there. Browse that site at your own risk. Im a sucker for top 10 lists. Try Listverse.com hours can be spent there and my computer has never had any trouble from going there.

MOTF!

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by brilab45

"I just ate an alien. Ask me a question."

rotfl'ing everywhere

classic!

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by brilab45

I have met people who have narcolepsy. They have to take speed to stay awake, I once witnessed him sleep for 24 hours without even waking up to eat. His family had to wake him up to shower and eat. It started to occur after a head injury in a car accident.

A fever can also damage the brain, and may have caused a condition the opposite of narcolepsy. They say he is fine but it is not something I would want to risk. Your body heals and slows down while sleeping, I wouldn't be surprised if he died early. There is a reason the other 7 billion humans and billions of animals need to sleep.
edit on 6-12-2011 by nixie_nox because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Sigh of relief

--I'm not in the top 10.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Karl Pilkington should be in this top 10.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
10 most bizzare people in the USA ...
(subject to change every few days I'm sure)
FlyersFan's list

1 - Justine Bieber (yes, I used the female version of the name)
2 - Kim Kardashian
3 - Nancy Pelosi
4 - Mika Brezinski
5 - Michelle Bachmann/Sarah Palin (interchangable)
6 - Kieth Olbermann
7 - Jim Carrey
8 - Chris Matthews
9 - Barney Frank
10 - Charlie Sheen (but ya' just gotta' love his work!
)

10 most bizzare people FlyersFan knows ...
Okay .. I'd best not post that list.
A few people here would get on the list...

edit on 12/6/2011 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

Oh..how hilarious! You should have created your own post. I'm sure everyone could create their own list. But, yeah...that was funny. You upstaged me!! LOL.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by dudeawesome
Sigh of relief

--I'm not in the top 10.

Are you somebody in the somebody-hood? Tell us and let us know. The enquirer wants to know.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0001391
I don't have a problem with Icke's reptilian stuff. Why not? I'm not arrogant enough to say I know what the limits of this reality are. I don't put faith in any person, but I certainly enjoy listening to David Icke. He's never taken any money from me. He speaks a hell of a lot of truth about the world and about consciousness which coincides without contradiction to my own personal direct experiences of consciousness. I've never seen reptilians but I will say that the more you study ancient cultures, and even cultures that still exist such as in the Amazon basin you will find that reptiles and stories of reptilian beings are older than the hills. Maybe it's allegorical to certain components of the human brain that still exist. Parts responsible for colder, darker, more primitive human behavior, perhaps. So perhaps the reptilian mind is within us as part of the evolutionary process yet has been referred to throughout history in a literal sense. Or maybe they did or do exist in some way. Humanity has an exceedingly narrow band of knowledge. We don't even know how we got here.

You are right in not judging. You have my retraction and your point is well taken. Thank you for pointing that out to me. We don't know scant about much. Maybe Mr. Icke has some insider knowledge?

<< 1   >>

join