It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man-Made "Super Flu" Could Kill Half Of Humanity

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

I agree with your points. The government(s) have enough horrors to level several planets worth of people.

This has just a 50 percent lethality?

They probably keep this mild type in the fridge with the sodas!

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
This is yet another shocking example of the human species genius & wisdom being used to create something that has only potential for misery & suffering.

Power, recognition & evil are the only reasons I can imagine that would prompt someone to develop horrors such as these.

Now Keim, who chairs the US National Science Advisory Board for Biosecurity (NSABB), and other members of the body, have a very difficult decision to make. Fouchier wants his study to be published. So does virologist Yoshihiro Kawaoka, who led similar research in collaboration with the University of Wisconsin, Madison, and the University of Tokyo, and reached comparable results. And it is up to NSABB to give them the green light.

It appears that Fouchier wants his work recognized.
If the NSABB refuse, its worrying to think where he would take this information to gain that recognition.
As several posters have stated, this is only one such virus that we we have been made aware of.
The fact that there would be others working on the same destructive threats, is a sad truth.

I only pray that just as there are brilliant people working on evil, that there are more genius's working only for the good of humanity.

edit on 24-11-2011 by jewells because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by jewells
I only pray that just as there are brilliant people working on evil, that there are more genius's working only for the good of humanity.

Take a good long look at the current world around you now, and how it has progressively changed over the last several decades.

Right now, the good of humanity, is always outdone by its evils.

Really, does anything shock you anymore?

Maybe it is best for us as a species to have our own built-in self-destruct mechanisms?

Food for thought, only.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
People bitch about all the worlds problems, and beg for a reset button.

Scientists come up with one, and what do we have here?!

More bitching.

You can't have it both ways!

What's wrong with solving most of the world's problems in one go

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Perhaps they ought to check out Stephen King's The Stand and then decide

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
No surprise, I believe all the recent flu strains were created in a lab and released to incite panic and boost big pharma's profits. The population will be decreased when they get the formula just right. While being safe themselves because they have the vaccine. Their guide is the Georgia Guidestones.

edit on 24-11-2011 by imawlinn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Three words:

Colloidal silver. Nebuliser.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

It's interesting their way of "curing" us of a virus is giving it to us in a less deadlier form. Kind of seems counter productive.

edit on 11/24/2011 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

The adaptive immune response is indeed interesting. You should read up on it. It makes sense of why they have to give us some of the virus for us to be protected against it.

The fear of a man-made super virus has been around for a while now, and this shows that it can be done. I don't think the research should be published, but that won't stop the "bad guy" from figuring it out eventually.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I'm about as afraid of this wiping out half of humanity as I was with the Avian Flu, The Swine Flu, Elenin, YU55, and all the other things that were supposed to wipe out half of humanity....which means I don't give a flying ****.
edit on 24-11-2011 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

I am very suspicious of the so-called (vaccinations).....are some of them really setup to give us a virus...so they say get a vaccine and it will prevent the illness...when perhaps the truth is...the vaccination gives the illness.

Are many of us just an experiment? Will many of us be a part of population reduction?

Calling a vaccine a vaccine lets you legally use people as guinea pigs and if they die who is the killer? The disease is not the people that made it. How do you assasinate billions of people and still get to sleep at night? You pretty much have to be Satan.

Seems like a good time for the Messiah to return because this world gets scarier and scarier everyday. You just know someone is going to release some horror out into the general population someday. You wouldn't even try to make something like that if the thought hadn't crossed your mind at some point. Looks like Big Pharma might not be happy enough having all the money in the world, they might literally want the whole world minus the billions living here.

I'm starting to wonder if all the crap i read about the illuminati was right.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Nature has virusses that are far more potent than anything that man kind can make in a lab.

Spanish flu killed off more people in 1918 than died throughout World War I, on both sides.

Can you imagine the BILLIONS that would be killed off if this was released today?

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Watch what you say about the H5N1 bird flu.

Just look up Jane Burgermeister and what happened to her as well as her website. "theflucase.com"
"She filed criminal charges against Baxter, one of the big pharmaceutical companies." One that allegedly sent out thousands of vaccines into 30-40 different countries, but the vaccines were sent back after a lab test on them showed them containing H5N1 virus.

All was well until this one day she claims the guy who initially helped her set up the site and was set up as owner of the site, posted about killing 10k people, this being the first part of a novel she was writing.

Anyway the site was shut down and is now considered a terrorist website, as well as Jane's name being completely defaced even though she was 100% non violent and completely against the big pharma companies. There are also people actively defacing her everywhere she goes on the internet. Claiming she is a liar and what not.

Just look into for yourself I used to follow the website everyday few years ago, some very disturbing information to be learned from her regarding the poison vaccines and H5N1 virus.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

The whole bioterrorism angle on this is pure bull crap. Terrorists do not have the motivation or resources to play with genetic engineering - corporations do. And corporate industry mucks with our environment in ways that promote disease mutations.

Bioterror fears could block crucial flu research

The work was reported by New Scientist in September but its formal publication has now been delayed by fears that the information could be dangerous in the wrong hands, including those of other researchers. [tsk] Virologists argue that publication is essential for keeping watch on natural H5N1, which poses a far greater threat.

…..Researchers familiar with the work say the risks are overstated. "Nature is much more likely to come up with highly pathogenic influenza than we humans," says Peter Palese of Mount Sinai School of Medicine in New York.

Daniel Perez of the University of Maryland in College Park says publishing will generate more biosecurity, not less. That's because it will show which mutations to look for in natural H5N1 – and why more such monitoring is needed. "H5N1 is out of control," he says.

"A bit of a wake-up call on flu might not go amiss," agrees Peter Doherty of the University of Melbourne in Australia, who won the Nobel prize in physiology or medicine in 1996 for work in viral immunity and now works on flu. "H5N1 is mutating a lot, and virologists need to know the ferret study so they can watch for those mutations," he says. "The real bioterror threat comes from nature itself."

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Also for people wondering about how the pharmaceutical companies can get away with killing or seriously injuring people with their vaccines...They were all given Immunity against any criminal charges by, yup you guessed it the Obama administration.

Research that if you don't believe.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I have an uncle who is a test subject for new vaccines and new types of medicine. They have to be tested for years in order for things to go on to the market but also there is things that go on to the market that should not go on to the market. We were talking about this earlier today and flu shots do help with the flu but they only make your body sick which means you get sick alot easier. I know people who have never taken any medicine and have never had any shots and they have never been sick in their life. Indians never got sick until white men came along. Germs was also made in a lab and white men brought them over to America which made indians sick and killed them because they were not immuned to them.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Presumably (I hope) these viruses are stored under tight security and contained, but would they be secure enough to cope with all possible disasters, natural or otherwise? We have all seen what problems a tsunami caused with the release of radioactivity in Japan.

Would be a real bummer to survive a serious earthquake then be wiped out by some man made virus that escapes because of it.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
America most likely has biological weapons that can wipe the worlds population 10 times over. They just keep it on the down low. Stop acting surprised. We have government funded labs creating viruses. Old news.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
So, what is the point of creating such a virus?

The point is showing how clever the creator is.

But the creator is not clever, because this virus could take them out, which it should.

Scientists have gone too far.

I think they just get bored and dream up the next big thing.

And the next big thing equals the end of humanity.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Remember the anthrax 'terrorism' after 9/11, used to infringe people's liberties? That was proven to be a particular strain of anthrax manufactured in a US biolab. And when exposed, the real terrorists, i.e. the government, used the stock excuse of it being a lone nutter, employed in the lab who was responsible. Didn't revoke any of the new laws though.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   

what if there is no h5n1 super flu? what if this is all a ploy to force people to get the immunization. then when no one gets sick (because of no real flu) they can say see? we saved your life with big pharma pills.

-subfab

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join