It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOD will shut us down in an HOUR!!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
What if all of a sudden, the Lord gets tired of humans, and appears to all of us announcing that he decides to shut us all down within an HOUR, I mean totally shuts us down, we would just collapse eyes closed all of our system dead, and worse we won't have spirits either, just plain nothing, all of our memory, consciousness all gone, what would you do in an hour before we're over?

I don't care if you believe in god or not, just want to know what will you do in a very short period of time.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
shoot myself. its your chance to say to god you can't sack me i quit.

(think thats some bill maher quote btw)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I'd look him in the eye and say YOU DO NOT EXIST. THEREFORE I WILL NOT SHUTDOWN. And I'll be stuck with the rest of the atheists.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Mythological creatures cannot harm me.

2nd

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I would do the same thing that great American Al Bundy said he would do if our time was almost gone. Go looting!!

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Most people believe that's what happens anyway when you time Out... but I would like to say.

"what does god need with a starship"

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   

shoot myself. its your chance to say to god you can't sack me i quit. (think thats some bill maher quote btw)

So you wanna die right away, don't want to even say bye to your hamster?
edit on 23-11-2011 by WinnieDaWho because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
37 mins to go! what shall I do? i know ill screw the wife, but I cant that normally takes an hour. Oh well i'll have a sausage sandwich then with some.....!

God or whatever couldnt shut sh.t down anytime, nor can his stupid blind faithful believers!

Awake from your shackles and cast away your crutches, and embrace REALITY!!!!!
edit on 23-11-2011 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
That sounds like a threat. We don't take kindly to threats. 45 minutes in would signal the start of the invasion. We may not be able to stop it from happening, but there's a lot of destruction we can hurl his way in the meantime.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by RP2SticksOfDynamite
37 mins to go! what shall I do? i know ill screw the wife, but I cant that normally takes an hour. Oh well i'll have a sausage sandwich then with some.....!

God or whatever couldnt shut sh.t down anytime, nor can his stupid blind faithful believers!

Ok because atheist believes that something can come from nothing, and you dont believe in god, what if he suddenly exists from nothing haha!!! what will you do with 60 minutes left in your life?

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Impossible for a spirit to be destroyed.

You would either Go straight to heavens city, or to the throne of judgement. In that hour, i would do the best i can for God to witness

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by InnerstellarOne

Are you for real? Or just having a laugh?
I know what I will be doing in the next hour and it aint getting interrupted by no dip sh.t bollax! PERIOD!!

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by WinnieDaWho

say bye? no. what would the point be?

if i didn't kill myself , i would lie down and go to sleep knowing i would never have to wake up again

i guess its like if you play a video game and at the end , do you wait to get your trophy or just power off as soon as the race is over. i power off straight away.
edit on 23-11-2011 by JohnySeagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
It seems we only have about 30 mins left. If I were YOU...I'd use that 30 mins. to write a post to ATS, apologizing for starting immature threads, hoping to fish for F&S to boost my starving ego.

But, I'm NOT you....so, I'll go back to new topics on ATS, find a thread that actually has some real content, and continue reading while I have my morning coffee

edit on 23-11-2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-11-2011 by Destinyone because: sp

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

you said you would screw your wife, Why not make love to her being it would be the very last time. you said it takes an hour, i agree if your using viagara or somthin//otherwise your boasting fibbles

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Go find the nearest bar or liquor store.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by lbndhr

you said you would screw your wife, Why not make love to her being it would be the very last time. you said it takes an hour, i agree if your using viagara or somthin//otherwise your boasting fibbles

figure of speech!!, of course make love with her. and yes 1 hour not unusual. we dont do more than once a day but we have done nearly everyday for 8 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! however she would want to say goodbye to her family members, so be on the phone for maybe 30 mins!! But thats ok we done it enough already!!

She 27 and I....well a lot older..... but hanging in there!!!!

No fibbles im afraid, nor boasting.

You should try it the end result is xxxxx

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Your post is moot. What if GOD shut us all down? Well now nothing we can do matters so I'm going to pointlessly medicate with the harshest Indica I can find and fade away before god can SHUT ME DOWN.

Not that I would be alive, there would most likely be nuclear war for about 2.5 minutes and we would end up taking our selves out while GOD sits back and laughs. I men he did it once right. Just sat back and laughed while the whole world came a flooding. GOD is the biggest hypocrite there is. He says don't kill while he commits massive genocide. Turn people into pillars of salt.. He says don't have sex before marriage don't commit adultery, yet he did it with Virgin Mary, while she was married to Joseph I believe, and isn't Mary supposed to be his daughter. If she didn't get beat for coming up pregnant, Im sorry but it seems Joseph was a better God than god himself. I mean we are all gods children right. Isn't that some form of bestiality. Love thy neighbor. He gave Lucifer a one way ticket to hell. If that aint pure hate to condemn someone for all of eternity I don't know what is. you shall not worship any other gods before me. lol God is the most selfish person I know. lol Can someone say mortal sin #1,000,000,000,000,000,000. Excuse me but If I want to worship something that is supposed to be holy. I am going to go with the Budda. Condemn me for all eternity GOD. CONDEMN ME. This ins't a GOD bashing btw. Just pointing out what you devote Christians seemed to miss. Dont even get me started on the Vatican killing people in the name of GOD, just behind killing more people than Hitler, the genocide in rowanda, and god himself. lol

I follow BUDDA.

NOT GOD. The biggest hypocrytical, self obsorb selfish, egotistical narcisstic personality to ever be born into the universe.

edit on 23-11-2011 by ringlejames because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by WinnieDaWho

The Lord can get tired of humans? Lol

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
It seems we only have about 30 mins left. If I were YOU...I'd use that 30 mins. to write a post to ATS, apologizing for starting immature threads, hoping to fish for F&S to boost my staving ego.

But, I'm NOT you....so, I'll go back to new topics on ATS, find a thread that actually has some real content, and continue reading while I have my morning coffee

edit on 23-11-2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

Oh sorry Mister ATS owner for starting a thread in this precious website of yours, I do apologize. And btw, Im not fishing for S&F, why do you think of that, is S&F the only reason why you keep on posting at ATs??

top topics

<<   2 >>

join