It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bald Mountain November 2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
www.lazygranch.com...

The radar/comm site on Bald Mountain has received an update. Based on some emails I received, they were upgrading the facility in mid October. Lots of chopper activity. The link above has a photo of the Bald Mountain facility as it looks in November 2011. Basically modifications to the comm dishes on the right side of the tower.

The spy cam on Baldie as I have documented in older photographs (also on the web page) doesn't seem to stand out in the new photograph. Perhaps they painted the camera enclosure tan rather than white. Or the new spy cameras at the Little Alien and Tikaboo are considered sufficient and they pulled the old camera off the structure.

Also on the page is a shot of the new Ghost Squadron helicopter (10-20321). I suspect that since the new chopper doesn't have many hours on it, they are going to use it to intimidate visitors to the border, just like the old days. Of course, I find the chopper entertaining. ;-)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Did you make these photos? And good job considering to hide their faces. I just learnt something about taking pictures of people who are guarding a place. I would rather if you ever photoed Men in Black not hide their faces.

I'm not sure how true it is but according to one guy, Johhny Sands an agent or rather two agents that he encountered had some un-human facial features, this sounds scarry and disturbing.

A singer wouldnt want to be ridiculed by appearing in a UFO Hunters show, unless he has something to tell really and he's made an artist draw what he saw. Ok go on with your topic, was just talking about the people that guard a base or something, so I was just making the connection.

join