It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Silent Running: 'Black Triangle' Sightings on the Rise

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 12:23 PM
link   

They have become legendary in UFO circles. Huge, silent-running �Flying Triangles� have been seen by ground observers creeping through the sky low and slow near cities and quietly cruising over highways.

The National Institute for Discovery Science (NIDS), has catalogued the Triangle sightings, sifting through and combining databases to take a hard look at the mystery craft. Based in Las Vegas, Nevada, NIDS is a privately funded science institute with a strong research focusing on aerial phenomena.The results of their study have just been released and lead to some unnerving, still puzzling conclusions

www.space.com...

A triangle shaped UFO huh? Wonder what the government is up to now. Can only wait and see I guess.

[edit on 4-9-2004 by Korwatt]

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I have seen one of these flying black triangle UFO about seven years ago in England,For along time I thought it was just a shealth fighter but when I saw it in a member avatar on here I U2U'ed him and he gave me a head start in some research.They are often(and I did) seen with three lights at the end of each point. There many good sites out there,Ill going to compile a time line of of sightings and other facts. Ill update have it up soon.

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Triangle shaped? Lights on each end?
Sounds like the TR-3B, here's a topic with related sites:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Found something similar in the news today on Yahoo!
story.news.yahoo.com.../space/20040902/sc_space/silentrunningblacktrianglesightingsontherise

Someone needs to take more photos/videos of this thing.

new topics

join