It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious, triangle-shaped ‘alien skull’ found in Peru

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Debunkers are claiming its a child with a deformed head. I'm reserving judgement until I see more evidence.

Peruvian anthropologist Renato Davila Riquelme has discovered the remains of an unidentified creature with a "triangle shaped" skull nearly as large as its 20-inch-tall body.

news.yahoo.com...

edit on 18-11-2011 by digitaldamage because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: External Source Tags Instructions – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: Starting A New Thread – Please Review Link

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites, please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, and your opinion on the information as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.
edit on 19/11/2011 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by digitaldamage

I think you missed this part...perhaps the most important?

It has a non-human appearance because the head is triangular and big, almost the same size as the body. At first we believed it to be a child's body until Spanish and Russian doctors came and confirmed that, yes, it's an extraterrestrial being.

CONFIRMED to be an extraterrestrial being?

Now THAT'S interesting!

Peace

edit on 18-11-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
i would say that it looked ET except for the fact it has teeth, this imo is a deformed child.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

It has a non-human appearance because the head is triangular and big, almost the same size as the body. At first we believed it to be a child's body until Spanish and Russian doctors came and confirmed that, yes, it's an extraterrestrial being.

Now THAT'S interesting!

Peace

I think you missed this part after that

Of course, five anonymous scientific authorities citing proof of extraterrestrial life would probably be generating a little more attention if their research had passed some basic scrutiny. Even if the remains are almost certainly those of a person, they are certainly unusual. You can take a look at the gallery of photos here.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Now THAT'S interesting!

Peace

I read that part, but felt it was slightly sensational. It would be very interesting if their findings were confirmed. It would also be beneficial to know exactly which scientist made this claim.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I think you might have missed the most important part...

The remains are most likely those of a child, though one with an unusually shaped head and frame.

(...)

Of course, five anonymous scientific authorities citing proof of extraterrestrial life would probably be generating a little more attention if their research had passed some basic scrutiny.

Edit: Besides, it has been posted before

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 18/11/11 by Droogie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Now THAT'S interesting!

Peace

No. It is you yourself who missed the most important part.

Of course, five anonymous scientific authorities citing proof of extraterrestrial life would probably be generating a little more attention if their research had passed some basic scrutiny. Even if the remains are almost certainly those of a person, they are certainly unusual. You can take a look at the gallery of photos here.

Now THAT'S interesting!

Peace

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Awesome!

I particularly enjoyed reading your commentary about it. That cemented it for me, it was so matter-of-fact and straight to the point that I had to surrender to your superior analysis!

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Wow..that is really interesting..and down right ugly too..Here are a few more photos

Link: guanabee.com...

It would be wonderful if we could hear from some scientists and anthropologists from the U.S who are willing to take a serious look at this relic..very interesting indeed..good find Cheers Coco

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Those orbital cavities are massive!
The symmetry looks good overall-less likely to be a genetic deformity...

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by RMFX1

Now THAT'S interesting!

Peace

No. It is you yourself who missed the most important part.

Now THAT'S interesting!

Peace

Nope, didn't miss it.

Just that this was the most interesting part...

Whatever it is...it's downright ugly.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Hello Digitaldamage,

Debunkers are claiming its a child with a deformed head.

And they might be right. It was found in Peru. And Peru has a history of deformed children skull. Some will say that the cranial deformation is due to surgical trepinations or in simpler terms, man-made holes in the cranial vault, as summarized in the article linked below.

The article I found discusses it as such, along with a picture that is somewhat similar to the one posted in your op's link.

This part, in particular, caught my attention:

What I found more peculiar than the shape was that some of the artificially deformed crania from the same Peruvian and Bolivian people also had trepinations.

Article

It does make sense to me. Hope it helps.

edit on 18-11-2011 by SonoftheSun because: grammar

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
What are the odds that an extra terrestrials bone composition would be similar to that of Earth species?

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Excuse me MR Anderson

Where is the triangle shape? I see a human rounded skull, nor any different looking bones on it ???

Also it was non other than skeptics' beloved Ancient Astronaut Theory Ancient Aliens that mentioned the skull elongation has been done not only in Africa but such had been found in South America, Central, it matches the location.
edit on 18-11-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

Thanks that's highly informative. Although, they were doing this kind of artificial manipulation to children? There is a similar practice in Japan of body manipulation, but it all takes time and i wasn't aware they did it children. It would be nice to know the aprox. age of the child.
edit on 18-11-2011 by digitaldamage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaOwl

Incalculable... Without some baseline comparison to another extraterrestrial species. I dont think the odds of the humanoid form being similar to other intelligent organisms is that far fetched though.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Just type "deformed skulls" into google and see what it comes up with....this is no more alien than myself!

Big claims by people pushing their own agenda...to make MONEY from the gullible amongst us.

Scam...Hoax..Fake...call it whatever you like, this is a HUMAN skull...from a HUMAN BEING. Nothing points to it being alien.

Many people are born with deformities to their bodies...others use techniques to deform their bodies.

A load of nonsense

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Did I read a similar thread YESTERDAY?Must be a twin brother(or sister or sexless...it is an alien after all)because it can't possibly be the same story again???

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
The growth plates of the skull are not fused like in an adult (human). I think this is a child (human) Or perhaps a hybrid of some sort. (human and E.T.) But more than likely just human.
I would like to know:

-what other artifacts were found with this mummy.
-are these artifacts typical or exotic/strange in nature
-were tests performed on the artifacts found
-what were the results
-what method did this group used to determine that this mummy was not a human
-who are these experts (names)
-are they credible
-have any of them been involved in verifing "E.T." remains before.
-have any of them claimed to have I.D.ed other E.T. remains elsewhere
-has furthur analysis been performed by anyone else on any part of this mummy

My thoughts are that these experts sound dubious. These remains are human. Everything found with this mummy will found to be earth bound materials. No one else of credibilty was requested to examine and subject this mumuy to scientific scrutiny. Nothing else is being done with these remains other than displaying them with the claim that they are "special"

What do you think?

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by digitaldamage
reply to post by OmegaOwl

Incalculable... Without some baseline comparison to another extraterrestrial species. I dont think the odds of the humanoid form being similar to other intelligent organisms is that far fetched though.

Dolphins?
Parrots?
Octopi?

et cetera...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join