It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Need a New Plan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
For years Americans have done nothing but burn fossil fuel, spend money, and pollute. There is not a whole lot of good going around here., and although it frightens people to imagine it, we are on the brink of a revolution. I believe that this is a good thing, but for those who are rich and pampered, well it's a game changer for them. I realize that their are a lot of people out there who work their asses off and as a result they have nice things. There are also people out there that will never know what it feels like to sweat and to work, yet as a result of their fathers before them, are born into wealth. However, there are also people who work their asses off that will never know the comfort of NOT living from paycheck to paycheck. It's very hard to live this "American Dream" that we picture ourselves in, as a result of the lies embedded into our brains at a very young age. Contrary to what Herman Cain believes, we can't ALL be rich. But we should all be able to live comfortably and we should all have the opportunity to work. If your someone who honestly tries your best to do well for you and your family, but cannot as a result of a failing economy, my heart honestly goes out to you and I hope that for our sakes this revolution about to happen will end with equality for all. The only people on Earth that should be pampered are children. Not the rich. We need a fairer tax system, and we need Universal Healthcare. And we have GOT to stop buying from other countries. We need a new plan, and it all starts with one idea.

I can't put all my thoughts into one forum, it would take to long. But I think this pretty much covers the basics. Please remember that these are my opinions and we all deserve respect.

Thank you.

join