It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More 9/11 Pentagon Missile Proof

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I sure hope this hasn't already been posted but here's the link:
www.ebaumsworld.com...
The flash video takes a little while to load but it's worth it.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Oh cwap, never mind this has already been posted, someone delete this please!

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Get a life or do some research here !!!! Sorry but your missle theory is a bunch of crap...

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by sniper068
Get a life or do some research here !!!! Sorry but your missle theory is a bunch of crap...

very intelligent arguement. at least the person who posted this has a source.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Ebaums world constitutes as a great source

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 12:53 AM
link   
do you have better sources?

he U.S. government fakers have their disaster at their hands for the Pentagon that was hit on 9-11-1 by a USAF cruise missile (FBI inside information, via German national security police to this author; further proven by all evidence if scrupulously examined).

The Pentagon commissioned, after 9-11, a Building Performance Report. For months, experts studied the specifics of the building damage, the plane size, and compiled the report. Engineers under Dr. Mete Sozen of the engineering faculty of Purdue University compiled in hundreds of hours of supercomputer simulation a model of how the plane (alleged flight AA 77) crashed into the Pentagon.

Their model is on the internet under the name "Purdue Simulation", easy to find via Google etc.

At the time the Purdue Simulation was finalized and published on the internet, the following still photo announces to the viewer�s eye what happened (my Exhibit �A�):

This still image results from a supercomputer simulation of the engineering faculty at Purdue University after months of study of all measurements of building and plane. It is precise to the inch in ist sizes and proportions.

Some months after the Purdue Simulation was finalized, the Will Morris photo Nr. 1 was published by sources near to the government reportedly at Stanford University (Sarah Roberts). It shows us the above plane left the below hole:

We see several broken windows where a Revell kit model plane could have flown in but no Boeing 757 passenger plane as shown in the Purdue Simulation. All there is in terms of a �hole� is a crack in the facade at the level of the undamaged Pentagon lawn, clearly no higher than the floor line of the ground floor.

Mysteriously, the plane size as meticulously calculated by the Purdue University engineers in no way fits under the crack.

Here is another photo, taken minutes after impact by a member of the Marine Corps Photo Lab (Cpl. Jason Ingersoll), which finished the government theory of a �Boeing 757 hit) off for good:

Column 15 is immediately to the right of the large orange spot-fire from the missile explosion. The seeming �pillars� to the right of this that are pushed to the right are the narrow sides of support walls.

Walls get pushed sideways by shaped charges from missiles. If a plane had physically collided with the building, it would have pushed the support walls into the building and not displaced them sideways. A plane of the size shown above would have left a large hole in the facade above the ground floor level.

We see the 6 foot high cable spool not displaced by the in-whooshing �plane�. Take these 6 feet off the free air space that the plane had to damage the facade. And you will quickly realize that the government is lying through its teeth.

Now you may understand why a soldier testified that he smelled cordite from the explosion � a plane would have smelled of kerosene not cordite.

Now you may understand why only one single small jet engine was found (parts) and not the two 9-foot tall turbofans of a Boeing 757.

Now you may understand why Donald Rumsfeld initially stated that a bomb had hit the Pentagon.

Now you may understand why the clean-up team found parts of a cruise missile but no parts of a Boeing 757.

Now you may understand why - which I doubt in the first place - the DNA tests identified all passengers but none of the Arab hijackers.

Now you may understand why no luggage was ever found.

thewebfairy.com...

============================================

physics911.org...

[edit on 4-9-2004 by psilocin]

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 02:43 AM
link   
This whole thing is quite confusing. A government conspiracy seems so far fetched, and yet an entire Boeing 757 vaporizing without leaving a clue is equally far fetched. Hmmm...

I saw some of the Purdue animations, and it cleared up nothing. If I viewed it correctly, then at least a portion of the tail section of the plane would have remained reasonably intact near the entrance. Plus, in the animation I watched, the 6 ft coils near the entrance were missing.

According the flash presentation I saw at www.overclockedgaming.com..., the camera footage from nearby businesses was confiscated and never released. So then, how did they get ahold of the Pentagon security camera footage showing the moment of impact? And if it was a coverup, why would the Pentagon release the footage of the moment of impact?

Also, the crash scene didn't look like a large commercial airliner crash scene. And, unless it was a freaky stroke of luck, how did the pilot control a large commercial liner flying at 500+ mph only 2 feet off the ground? I can't imagine that.

And finally, if it was a missile strike, then who fired the missile?

This is strange. Hmmmmm ......

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 05:57 AM
link   
to me it's pretty obvious the government isn't telling the truth about the pentagon crash (that's no 757) but yet we haven't got enough proof to say it was the US government themselves who did this. I don't think it was terrorists either.

My best guess would be the neocon's.

thanks,
drfunk

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I watched the link from ebaum. Questions: If it was a missle, where was it launched from? Whose was it, the missle? What happened to American Airlines 757? And the last, WHO DID IT?

top topics

join