It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intense Dream Euphoria

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Last night I had an intense dream, it was very long and detailed, if anyone desires I can explain however the real question I have is what this Euphoria I am experiencing afterwards may mean. I have this throbbing almost numbing sensation in my frontal lobes that intensifies if i turn my head, everything seems to have a motion blur slightly, It doesnt hurt, it more or less feels good. It feels like that groggyness you feel when you first wake from a deep sleep yet it doesnt seem to dissipate. I feel like my brain is trying to dream yet I'm awake, it's been going on for about 2 hours now. Might anyone have any insight or similar experiences?

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Can you get back to sleep easy, and fall straight into a dream?

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Could be the rest of your '___' coming from your pineal gland. Thats what causes dreams. If you wake up too fast from a vivid dream it happens sometimes. i get it lots.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
sometimes i have the intense euphoria in dreams. one time i ate some of my favorite food (ribs) the dream was so intense i woke up being able to taste the ribs in my dream. i can even taste them now

top topics

join