It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Khazars create false flag in Orthodox Jewish neighborhood of Brooklyn

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Have we not seen this type of methodology used by the Soros/Khazarian groups to try and further their cause at the expense of the Jewish people who do not support the state of Israel. Who else would bother to try and stir this pot of hatred? Time to wake up folks and realize who the real enemy is. Only a wanna be Jew, self proclaimed, Khazar would stoop to using a Nazi swastika to try and inflame and divide the people of planet earth. And the associated press pushed this rubbish...
hosted.ap.org...

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by rexorooter
Have we not seen this type of methodology used by the Soros/Khazarian groups to try and further their cause at the expense of the Jewish people who do not support the state of Israel. Who else would bother to try and stir this pot of hatred? Time to wake up folks and realize who the real enemy is. Only a wanna be Jew, self proclaimed, Khazar would stoop to using a Nazi swastika to try and inflame and divide the people of planet earth. And the associated press pushed this rubbish...
hosted.ap.org...

while i am all for using a broad brush to racially label an entire segment of humanity, perhaps you could narrow down what this means and provide any actual evidence the khazarhi even exist in the modern world (or actually existed in antiquity for that matter)

what triggered this post?

or is it that you just wanted to give others teh chance to call you an antisemite? because thats all that will happen with this post.

from what i can see, some marchers burned some cars...

i just dont understand what some people are thinking?
edit on 13-11-2011 by okamitengu because: (no reason given)

after reading the article twice, i now see that the jewish community was marching to bring attention to the vandalism ... which makes your post even more confusing?

edit on 13-11-2011 by okamitengu because: reread source a few times... more confused about OP??

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
star and flag, i'm half khorasan/hazaran jewish descent (not faith)

and disgusted at what these Zionists are doing whether so called jew or blue blood so call 'christian'

whether 9/11 or the lastest local false flag in bklyn or wherever

does not chosen race/people wreak of ELITE mentality?

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignant
star and flag, i'm half khorasan/hazaran jewish descent (not faith)

and disgusted at what these Zionists are doing whether so called jew or blue blood so call 'christian'

whether 9/11 or the lastest local false flag in bklyn or wherever

does not chosen race/people wreak of ELITE mentality?

I am very glad that you understand my post unlike the poster above you. The world has been led down a path of lies and falsehoods that only the wise can discern.
The zionists are a very cunning people with nefarious intent. Nearly all of the world has become mesmerized into these broad sweeping definitions of what Jewish affiliation means.
May you live long and prosper.
This coming from an old man of German immigrant background from the 1840's and of protestant descent.
My family knows the truth of the Tribe.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by okamitengu

How to correlate race and/with religion?

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by rexorooter

So let me get this straight: The evil Joos--who aren't actually Joos, they're Khazars, even the ones from haplogroup J1--when they aren't busy destroying World Trade Centers or provoking war with Iran, they go around Brooklyn painting swastikas on cars then peacefully marching against vandalism.

Why? What's the point? Everyone already hates Nazis; there is absolutely no reason to "false flag" Nazis and stage marches against them. Do you think the public opinion of Nazis would be more favorable if these evil Joos weren't going around false-flagging them with minor acts of vandalism?

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by rexorooter
reply to post by okamitengu

How to correlate race and/with religion?

Ethnicity has a meaning.

Combinations of bloodlines, language, national and religious.

en.wikipedia.org...

An ethnic group (or ethnicity) is a group of people whose members identify with each other, through a common heritage, often consisting of a common language, a common culture (often including a shared religion) and/or an ideology that stresses common ancestry or endogamy.[1][2][3] Another definition is "...a highly biologically self-perpetuating group sharing an interest in a homeland connected with a specific geographical area, a common language and traditions, including food preferences, and a common religious faith".[4]

Members of an ethnic group are conscious of belonging to an ethnic group; moreover ethnic identity is further marked by the recognition from others of a group's distinctiveness. Processes that result in the emergence of such identification are called ethnogenesis.

www.khazaria.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

join