It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zionist Control of Government, Media, Banks, and Entertainment

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
This is my final statement on this thread. I've presented the information and my opinions, there is nothing more I can add. I will say this though. Any rational and informed person born outside of a zionist propaganda area who looks at the Israel-Palestine issue sees the truth that Israel is in the wrong.

What if in the Koran it stated that British Columbia, Canada was the promise land of Muslims who deserve the land by divine right. What if Saudi Arabia decided to create a Muslim country in B.C. ..where Canadians were being oppressed in their own land.. how would the U.S. view that?

People need to look at this situation and the people who support Israel's divine right to the land from a different perspective.

(Don't point out the fact that Canadians weren't the original settlers of Canadian land to deflect from the analogy)
edit on 11/4/2011 by Drezden because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Drezden

Dear Drezden,

Thank you for clarifying still more what a Zionist is. Someone who supports the Jewish occupation of Palestine. So, in order not to be a Zionist, one has to work for getting rid of a Jewish state in Palestine?

Please show me that I'm wrong, but it looks like you have a solution in mind for the Middle East and anyone who disagrees with you is called a Zionist. I think you can do better thinking than that.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
"In 1937, during earlier partition proposals, David Ben Gurion, a zionist, who was to become Israel’s first prime minister, wrote to his son,

“A partial Jewish state is not the end, but only the beginning. The establishment of such a Jewish State will serve as a means in our historical efforts to redeem the country in its entirety….We shall organize a modern defense force…and then I am certain that we will not be prevented from settling in other parts of the country, either by mutual agreement with our Arab neighbors or by some other means….We will expel the Arabs and take their places…with the force at our disposal.”
Quoted in Jerome Slater, “What Went Wrong? The Collapse of the Israeli-Palestinian Peace Process,” Political Science Quarterly, vol. 116, no. 2, 2001, pp. 173-74.

<< 1  2   >>

join