It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Category 3 Hurricane That Should Have Prevented 9/11 From Happening

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Only cloud seeding seems to have their scientists "confident" to summon or disperse any storm.

Cloud seeding does not "summon" a storm!! There are any number of verifiable research links, just search the 'net.

Are we discounting what HAARP is capable of....

LOL!! No.....

.... scalar waves, tectonic manipulation technology.... those things aren't science fiction....

That is all science fiction, especially when attempting to connect them with HAARP. The only people who make those claims have absolutely no science to back them up. Fantasy is all they have.....that, and vivid imaginations.....

edit on Wed 2 November 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
Something was definitely "off" about hurricane Erin, I've lived in New England all my life and remember storms like hurricane Gloria in the 1980s that did a lot of damage.

The path of Erin and it's convenient last minute U-turn...

Are you seriously suggesting that secret government agents now have the ability to steer hurricanes like they were go-carts...?

There really is no such thing as "going too far" for you truthers, is there?

Obviously Dave, Jibby is working for the NWO as a disinfo agent! I'll check for his name on the payroll in the morning.
edit on 2-11-2011 by Six Sigma because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I take it have never heard of the JET STREAM, particularly the POLAR JET....?

It flows west to east in the mid latitudes, the latitude at which NYC is located.

The jet stream sweeps many hurricanes out to sea before they can reach NYC

It is very rare for a hurricane to strike NYC Last time happened before 2011 was 1893 and 1894 when 2
small hurricanes swept along the NY coastline.

Hurricane Irene was a rare event - I know because I live here

Here is description of jet stream

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Wish I was a paid disinfo agent, I just do it for free it seems.

To someone like me who has seen a TR-3B up close and personal, I tend to not trust much of anything mainstream science and technology tell the public. I have no regrets in questioning EVERYTHING these governments are doing behind the scenes, there's always lots of news behind the scenes, and profits over life are their M.O.s.

It's apparent that many people on here surprisingly deny ALL conspiracies existence because of a few bad apples in the bunch. Nothing is real, we're all "insert title here", no one is lying to the public, it's all science fiction, etc, etc.
Some of us see them for who and what they are and can't trust them or anything they say in the slightest. For me it's because of my experiences working around such conspiracies, and for what I saw with my own 2 eyes in the sky above me. If any of you experienced what I have, topics like "steering hurricanes" would be well within the realm of possible and highly likely knowing these families and their old money and power.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

To someone like me who has seen a TR-3B up close and personal,

They are a nice looking car, a classic
en.wikipedia.org...

you can even buy one.
www.prestigeautosespana.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

To someone like me who has seen a TR-3B up close and personal,

They are a nice looking car, a classic
en.wikipedia.org...

you can even buy one.
www.prestigeautosespana.com...

LMAO, I had no idea they named a car that too.

This one could fly. I posted 1 out of the 2 pics I took as it flew over my at about 200-300FT back in 09'. I have a techie friend sending me a USB to HD device so I can extract the other pic of it over the trees on the highway. It was a cell phone cam and at night on the highway, all you see is what looks like a flying car over the highway... appropriate considering the above joke.

I know these craft exist, many others know it, and it's not our duty or job to have to drill certain facts into everyone's heads. Look up more often, or pay more attention to your surroundings, you'll be surprised what you find.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I have no recollection at all of Hurricane Erin, but then I was sort of out of the loop on news for the entire week+ before 9/11. I actually moved from Los Angeles back to New York that week, getting to NYC on 9/7/2001. I had driven across country with a friend for about a week, stopping at my parents in Baltimore for an extra day on the way. My friend and I were not really paying attention at all to the news during our trip, instead focusing on things like seeing Meteor Crater in AZ, enjoying heck out of Santa Fe, NM, photographing the vistas and sights along the way and hunting down the best steak houses we could find in the Midwest.

I didn't even have a TV set up those first few days in New York, everything still in boxes in my new apartment. I am surprised that my parents didn't mention anything about a hurricane coming up the coast, though, or if they did they didn't make a big deal about it. I suppose it's possible that between the excitement of moving and then 9/11 happening 4 days later (which I witnessed in person, not the planes but the towers burning) I just forgot all about it. It might have been relegated to a minor detail in my mind by that point with so much else happening in my life.

Looking at pictures of the storm path, though, it was very far out in the Atlantic, it seems. Much farther out than Gloria or Irene, so maybe it just wasn't considered a threat so didn't register as major news. Pretty interesting, though.
edit on 11/3/2011 by LifeInDeath because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join