It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Category 3 Hurricane That Should Have Prevented 9/11 From Happening

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
This is a 1 hour documentary style presentation of multiple weather forecasts the week and day of September 11, 2001.

Some news channels called Hurricane Erin, "That hurricane that's going away..."
Some news channels called for hurricane warnings and expected strong wind damage.

This also makes comparisons to hurricane Irene that recently tore through the east coast.
NYC was preparing for a major hit when hurricane Irene was still next to Florida. The preparation for Irene was probably the most ridiculous I've ever experienced in New England. I don't even remember hurricane Erin and I was right in the line of it on the Massachusetts coast.

There also is an interview and testimony from Ben Livingston who sprayed clouds and talked about how they use to "modify" storm clouds using different methods of seeding.
This interview is the majority of this video, from about 22 mins on, the first parts are a compilation of weather news clips from around 9/11.

embedding isn't being allowed, go directly to it here - www.youtube.com...

Something was definitely "off" about hurricane Erin, I've lived in New England all my life and remember storms like hurricane Gloria in the 1980s that did a lot of damage.

The path of Erin and it's convenient last minute U-turn...

edit on 2-11-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
Something was definitely "off" about hurricane Erin, I've lived in New England all my life and remember storms like hurricane Gloria in the 1980s that did a lot of damage.

Are you seriously suggesting that secret government agents now have the ability to steer hurricanes like they were go-carts...?

There really is no such thing as "going too far" for you truthers, is there?

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Did you listen to the guy's testimonies in the video? Have you ever really looked at what's publicly available about weaponizing weather? I personally think that's old technology for what they can actually do now.
When you know what this group in charge has done in the past, it's fairly simple to see what they may be doing now. Same friends & families that have been running things in this country, same families who have admitted to multiple secret tests on populations, and deregulating hazardous food additives on the market.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Are you seriously suggesting that secret government agents now have the ability to steer hurricanes like they were go-carts...?

There really is no such thing as "going too far" for you truthers, is there?

It could be worse. Judy Wood used to offer the theory that whatever turned the WTC towers to dust, was hidden inside the hurricane.and powered by it.

That is, until someone pointed out to her, that on 9/11 New York City had clear, blue skies, without a cloud, let alone a hurricane, in the sky.

Incidently, the presence of Hurricane Erin and the potential for damage to the New York area had she hit, was the reason FEMA were in NYC on 9/10 in the first place. Them being there the day before 9/11 has been offered as 'proof' of foreknowledge.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Have you ever had a positive comment concerning anything? Or, is your sole intent to belittle anyone who tries to find answers to questions nearly everyone but you has? What in the world has led you to believe that anyone cares what your opinion is, aside from the usual 'group'? Is it possible for you to lay off something for a few days before you leap? Or are you determined to never learn anything new? The reason I ask is because, everytime I see your mug on a post I say to myself, 'Oh man, not this crap again!' And before anyone says this is off topic think again, because it's the same thing everytime, regardless of what the title reads. Dude, you are really wearing thin.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

There really *is* no boundary to the craziness that Truthers will go to.

Anyone can go to any historical hurricane track chart from almost any year and you'll see all sorts of "convenient" u-turns, whifferdills, loop-de-loops, delayign tactics, stalls, speed-ups, what *ever*. What happened with Erin was nothing at all out of anything other than ordinary.

And as far as "controlling" a hurricane...*just shakes head in total and utter amazement*

That's one of the the problem with truthers....or one of the endearing humorous things...they have absolutely no idea of scale. Blowing up a 1,200 foot tall building? Blowing up 2 of them? 2 of them plus WTC 7? What should an airliner crash site look like at the Pentagon? An almost vertical impact into reclaimed mining grounds? Taking complete directional control over a cat 3 hurricane? Oooooook.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by trebor451

It's also amazing how people think that everything known is public knowledge.

link   

Did you listen to the guy's testimonies in the video? Have you ever really looked at what's publicly available about weaponizing weather? I personally think that's old technology for what they can actually do now.
When you know what this group in charge has done in the past, it's fairly simple to see what they may be doing now. Same friends & families that have been running things in this country, same families who have admitted to multiple secret tests on populations, and deregulating hazardous food additives on the market.

OR, you're grasping at straws in desperation to promote paranoia. You're looking at anything and everything even remotely appearing out of place so you can drop inuendo of impropriety up to and including the weather. Even now you're trying to ressurect your post by bring in "deregulating hazardous food additives", but at the end of the day dropping innuendo is still all you're doing. Your wanting to believe there's something "suspicious" about a low pressure atmospheric front pushing the storm out to sea is out of your wanting to link it to the 9/11 attack.

Here's a thought for you- what say you actually attempt to prove some of these other five million conspiracy accusations before you go off and continue to inflate the level of convolution by manufacturing more conspiracy accusations?

link   

Originally posted by roboe
Incidently, the presence of Hurricane Erin and the potential for damage to the New York area had she hit, was the reason FEMA were in NYC on 9/10 in the first place. Them being there the day before 9/11 has been offered as 'proof' of foreknowledge.

Wait, what? Can you expand on this? Provide some sources? I used to think of FEMA's arrival on 9/10 as being pretty strong evidence of foreknowledge, but then I researched and found there's actually no evidence they actually did arrive on 9/10. The theory was based on an interview where a search and rescue guy says he got there Monday night, and FEMA's involvement in a drill scheduled for 9/12, but after doing a lot of digging I've come to the conclusion that the guy was tired from searching and rescuing (the interview was done on Wed 9/12 and he had been working non-stop for a while at that point) and misspoke about the day he arrived. I've never seen anything about FEMA arriving on 9/10 due to Hurricane Erin.

And to Dave's comment about there being no such thing as "going too far," I'd agree. I look at evidence as objectively as I can, and lots of times that takes me pretty far out there. It's scary out here. I can understand not wanting to make the trip. But no, there's no such thing as "going too far" when I'm following where the evidence leads me.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
They faked the 9/11 video in advance and had to ensure that the day turned
out bright and sunny, as seen in the faked videos. They engineered hurricane
erin for this purpose and directed it close to NY city to suck away any possibility
of a rainy or overcast morning. They also needed to coordinate the actual wind direction
to match up with the fake video.
(No clouds was the safest way to go for faked video,
like the no stars in the moon landing hoaxed shots - little chance of contradiction
between different faked video perspectives).

And G.O.D. Yes, they have the technology.
edit on 2-11-2011 by pshea38 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by trebor451

I gave you a star for "whifferdills." I like learning cool new words. Just wanted to let you know.

I also agree that there are plenty of natural reasons for a hurricane to change course. I didn't know that whifferdills were one of them, but now I do, so thank you for that.

That said, I'm holding off on any judgement on JibbyJedi's theory until I have a chance to watch the video, see what kind of evidence it presents, and do some research of my own.

I have seen strong evidence to support his statement that those in power have "admitted to multiple secret tests on populations and deregulating hazardous food additives," so if there's no boundary to the craziness that they'll go to, then we shouldn't set boundaries for ourselves in terms of the craziness we're willing to think they'd go to, should we?

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I have wondered about this, as well....yes, it did a u-turn....odd, to be sure....I lived in New Jersey, then...on Sept. 6th, I went to Earle Naval Weapons Station, in Colts Neck, NJ, to deliver a kitty for adoption....the base was "defcon4"...lockdown....no visitors allowed, and no communication allowed between family and soldiers at sea.....extremely odd.....SEPTEMBER 6, 2011....oh, yes....this was totally an inside job.....all you naysayers need to stop spouting "truther"...and find the truth yourselves....

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38
They faked the 9/11 video in advance and had to ensure that the day turned
out bright and sunny, as seen in the faked videos. They engineered hurricane
erin for this purpose and directed it close to NY city to suck away any possibility
of a rainy or overcast morning.

And G.O.D. Yes, they have the technology.

Pics or it didn't happen.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I am pretty sure one could find a lot of threads on hurricanes being steered here on ATS. It was a popular topic concerning Katrina. Totally a possibility. S&F

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

This is a lie. I know because I was looking for a hurricane in the atlantic during that time.
Let me explain.
I often get these "feelings" when something bad is about to happen. I got this uneasy feeling before hurricane Andrew. I got it months before hurricane Floyd in 96. I have gotten them for personal tragedies too.
In Aug 2001 I started to get that uneasy feeling and so I scanned the Atlantic sattellites for any activity. I looked across the African continent to see if there was a storm about to emerge on the Atlantic. I even looked as far as the Indian Ocean to see what would be going across Africa to emerge onto the Atlantic and there was Nothing! For weeks the feeling kept bugging me. I mentioned it to a few people who knew about the hurricane thing. It was not any hurricane I was "getting". I was getting 9/11. No hurricanes anywhere in the area unless it was for some odd reason not showing on any radar.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

This also makes comparisons to hurricane Irene that recently tore through the east coast.
NYC was preparing for a major hit when hurricane Irene was still next to Florida. The preparation for Irene was probably the most ridiculous I've ever experienced in New England. I don't even remember hurricane Erin and I was right in the line of it on the Massachusetts coast.

You mean ERIN which was 1000 miles out in the Atlantic on 9/11? ERIN which never came within 100 miles
of land (Bermuda). ERIN which was weakening to extra tropical?

en.wikipedia.org...(2001)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Go to 0:49 of this video, it got pretty close and was heading directly for New York.

Very prominent eye is formed just as it approaches the east coast, a decent size hurricane at that point...

It's very possible and likely that if China can control their weather, the USA can do far better....

With five months to go before the Summer Games come to Beijing, Chinese scientists say they are confident they can keep rain away from the opening ceremony, or summon a storm on cue to clear the city's choking pollution.

www.usatoday.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

LOL! Very different animals....

It's very possible and likely that if China can control their weather, the USA can do far better....

China cannot "control the weather" anymore than any other country can!!

Your link and article was referring only to cloud seeding. *Steering hurricanes* intentionally by "artificial means" or technology is still in the realm of science fiction.......

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Your link and article was referring only to cloud seeding.

Only cloud seeding seems to have their scientists "confident" to summon or disperse any storm.
Are we discounting what HAARP is capable of, scalar waves, tectonic manipulation technology.... those things aren't science fiction, if you want to believe they still are, have fun with that.

You'll also probably be scratching your head as to why you got cancer younger than you thought, so confused because you did everything they said you should. Hopefully you're not that far gone.
Many things still technically in "Research & Development" are tested, by being used.
When they are finished with their tests, do you think they publish the details so anyone can learn and develop the same types of technologies that could be used against us?

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Why do they let hurricanes hit the US then? Presumably some of these uber illuminati like going to Kiawah Island to play golf...

One small thing I love about most "shadow government" conspiracy theories is the implicit notion that no illuminati must ever invest in insurance companies. Those guys are always having to pay out. The top NWO initiates at the oil firms, arms companies and banks must laugh their heads off when they see the silly plutocrats at the head of the big insurers when they run into them in the first class lounge.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join