It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was The Bible Written or Changed By the Illuminati?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by technologicalsingularity
reply to post by NOTurTypical

this is very true, but times change and so do meanings, gay for instance once meant happy, Aryan once meant people of Iran, Iran meaning "land of noble people" , but now depicts blonde hair and blue eyed people (in a negative view)

No, no, two different terms. Not "Aryan", but "Arian" as in a follower of Arius of Alexandria.
edit on 27-10-2011 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

opps typo, but vocally could be interpreted incorrectly, but i guess my point was understood lol.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

ahh see what i mean, just because it's the third book of the bible, doesn't mean it's the third book of the six in the bible we read today. but is included into the Mormon faith.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by technologicalsingularity

ahh see what i mean, just because it's the third book of the bible, doesn't mean it's the third book of the six in the bible we read today. but is included into the Mormon faith.

?? You are totally losing me. The Bible doesn't have 6 books, it has 66 books. And there is no such thing as the Book of Jacob in those 66.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Amenti

The bible as we have it today (KJV Bible) is the only bible around that can be taken back to the original languages the bible was written in using a Strong's concordance . The old testament is beyond reproach, the dead sea scrolls prove this and the septuagint , this was compiled by taking six set of twelve rabbis from different parts of the roman empire and having them translate their Torah. They matched exactly word for word and none of the groups were aware of the others work.

The new testament was written from the best collection of the earliest original scrolls they could obtain , it is of my opinion that the Holy Spirit made sure the 1611 kJV Bible came to us the exact way God wanted. This being said all the newer bibles have so changed the truth of the word I believe they are garbage.

See this link www.av1611.org...

I believe that the Illuminati is an organization dedicated to Satan and have done their best to change the word of God and pervert his true word and teachings thru the churches. Most Churches of men have totally perverted Gods word to lead good people to the lap of Satan. They have introduced idolatry (praying to angels and so called saints) to false doctrines (the rapture) to not teaching the truth of the return of Christ.

The bible is clear we are the final generation and that started in 1948 when Israel was brought back home. The Antichrist will come but everyone is taught he will be evil and killing everyone in sight. The truth is he will bring peace to the world at first and give a chicken in every pot . It is also no mistake we are all born into this final generation, God chose every last one of us for a reason. Maybe you in the first earth age when Satan rose up against God with four billion of his children against God , you took a stand against this or you could have been one backing Satan.

I know some of you will say he is crazy first earth age. If you read Genesis 1:26 god said "let us make man in Our image and in Our likeness". He also tells us a couple of verses later to" REPLENISH THE EARTH" in other words it was inhabited before. Their are other passages to back up this like God chose Jerimiah to be a profit before he was in the womb or how he hated Esau befor he was ever born. We all lived here on earth with God before for millions of years. This is why they come across human footprints in stone along side dinosaur prints.thte second verse of the bible was misinterpreted when the 1611 bible was written the verse should have read " and the earth BECAME void and without form". God destroyed the first earth age because of Satan and I am not talking Noahs flood.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by technologicalsingularity

While some of the finest examples of charity I've ever seen were by Catholics, I don't consider the Catholic church as the 'Kingdom of Heaven on earth.

Meaning I love me some Catholic folk while rejecting the 'religious trappings.'

I wouldn't exactly consider the video "faceless" as a couple of clicks and the auteur becomes apparent.

My own research had already led me to most of the same assertions made by the OP, with the exception of maybe a couple of minor points. Hence my quick agreement.

I'll re-read your posts and try to research your viewpoint with an open mind. Glad you're not offended and thanks for your response.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Noey777

to false doctrines (the rapture)

Come on. Common sense will tell you that there must be a rapture as there will be Christians alive when the Lord returns.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by Noey777

Come on. Common sense will tell you that there must be a rapture as there will be Christians alive when the Lord returns.

Kjv bible because Satan had his children change all other bibles to hide this truth

Ezekiel 13:18 -25 tells us of this false. Doctrine

Basically it says. I Am against those who teach my children to fly to save their souls covering my out stretched saving hands with pillows.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
The distortion of the knowledge happened long before The Bible, though the Bible is used to promote the greatest distortion in this age.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Hi there,

Thanks for the thread and video. I've not got time to watch it now, but will do later.

I think you'll like this thread, see what you think- www.abovetopsecret.com...

Have you ever wondered why both jesus and lucifer are referred to as the morning star in the bible?

And that jesus and lucifer both add up to 74 in gematria??.. What does it all mean??????lol.

Glad to hear people awake!

edit on 27/10/11 by WHOS READY because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Noey777

reply to post by Noey777

Kjv bible because Satan had his children change all other bibles to hide this truth

Ezekiel 13:18 -25 tells us of this false. Doctrine

Basically it says. I Am against those who teach my children to fly to save their souls covering my out stretched saving hands with pillows.

So what will happen to the Christians who are alive at the time Christ returns?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Noey777

I just looked over Ezekiel 13:18 -25 in a few versions and it makes no mention of what you claim. The Lord is addressing the false prophetesses of Ezekiel's day.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by WHOS READY

Have you ever wondered why both jesus and lucifer are referred to as the morning star in the bible?

They are not. Modern versions replace the only place in scripture where Lucifer is named specifically for a title Christ reserves for Himself in Revelation.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

reply to post by Noey777

I just looked over Ezekiel 13:18 -25 in a few versions and it makes no mention of what you claim. The Lord is addressing the false prophetesses of Ezekiel's day.

My friend just like their is an old and new testament old and new covenant a real Jesus and a false Jesus ,the Antichrist this two fold is also true with prophecy. It is very important to understand that all prophecy of the old testament is two fold and can be applied to circumstances today.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

reply to post by Noey777

My friend just like their is an old and new testament old and new covenant a real Jesus and a false Jesus ,the Antichrist this two fold is also true with prophecy. It is very important to understand that all prophecy of the old testament is two fold and can be applied to circumstances today.

I fully realize this, but at the same time, you can't take something specific and apply it into a broad general sense whenever you feel like it.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

I didn't I took a specific. False doctrine and applied the specific warning from God to man. I assume you believe in the rapture. Let's put it this way you get this theory from a coup,e of verses 1Thes4:17 I believe were it talks of being caught up in the. Clouds in the air , the original Greek word for air is also breath as in breath of life Jesus. Paul realized when he wrote his letter that confusion arose from this stAtement . Paul wrote the second epistle clarifying this by telling us not to be confused that this will not happen until the son of perdition Satan returns. This happens at the sixth trump Christ returns on the seventh trump. We all have to go through the tribulation but Satan can not hurt those with the seal of God in their heads . This is why in Paul other epistles he teaches us to put on the armor of God to protect against Satan

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

I didn't I took a specific. False doctrine and applied the specific warning from God to man. I assume you believe in the rapture.

That's the point. You took a verse about false PROPHETS and tried to apply it to false TEACHERS. Prophets and teachers are not the same ministry. Secondly, the false prophetesses of Ezekiel knew full well they were false prophets of God. Now you want to attempt to extrapolate that to modern day teachers who believe in their heart that what they are teaching is accurate based upon scripture. You're trying to compare apples to catfish!

Let's put it this way you get this theory from a coup,e of verses 1Thes4:17 I believe were it talks of being caught up in the. Clouds in the air , the original Greek word for air is also breath as in breath of life Jesus. Paul realized when he wrote his letter that confusion arose from this stAtement . Paul wrote the second epistle clarifying this by telling us not to be confused that this will not happen until the son of perdition Satan returns.

No, Paul wrote 2 Thessalonians to address a false letter that was supposedly written by him. The people were greatly concerned because they were experiencing great persecution and had though Paul had misled them, they thought they missed the coming of the Lord. Now here is an interesting question, why were these people worried they had missed the coming of the Lord since they were experiencing this great persecution???

Could it be that they were taught that they would be caught up in the Harpazo before the terrible persecution was to begin??

This happens at the sixth trump Christ returns on the seventh trump.

Revelation wasn't written when Paul wrote 1 or 2 Thessalonians, it would be some 30 years before John would have his vision of the Tribulation. The "last trump" Paul mentions is a Hebraism for the last trump blown on the feast of trumpets. His Jewish audience was fully aware what he meant when he said "last trump". That's why Paul doesn't have to explain the trumpet judgments of the Tribulation in 2 Thesselonians.

We all have to go through the tribulation but Satan can not hurt those with the seal of God in their heads.

That's completely unBiblical, in Revelation chapters 2 and 3 when Christ is addressing the churches He specifically says two of them will be spared from the Tribulation, and one church specifically will be sent through the tribulation. The Word also says the saints alive during the Tribulation will be beheaded for the testimony of Christ. These souls are seen under the mezzanine in heaven when Christ is opening the scrolls.

In Revelation Jesus Himself says the candlesticks John witnessed were the churches, and in chapter 4 when Christ is given the scroll, even before He opens the first seal, the candlesticks are in heaven.

edit on 27-10-2011 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

You evidently believe all you have responded to , I just planted a seed in hopes you would pick up on it . Good luck with your rapture peace.

I should address your last statement about the elect of Jesus being delivered up to Satan , this is the only time Satan can lay hands on them during Satan's tribulation. Once they are delivered up there tribulation will last no more than ten days and this is when the Holy Spirit will speak try them giving them words that can not be denied and therefore persuading some that they have followed the false Christ. But The elect can not be touched by the sting of Satan's army like everyone else.

One last thing. 2 Tim 3:16 All scripture is inspired by God ......... I would think Paul knew which trump he was speaking of given the fact in 2 Thes 2:1 he is speaking of Satan and His return.
edit on 27-10-2011 by Noey777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   

I only quote Wikipedia when I'm short on time and don't think anyone will bother to do any further research.Feel free to delve into the book of Enoch....

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by survivalstation

I only quote Wikipedia when I'm short on time and don't think anyone will bother to do any further research.Feel free to delve into the book of Enoch....

That's cool, I quoted Wiki so no one would be able to say it was simply "Christian Propaganda".

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join