It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That's HUGE!! Occupy protests arrived at Iran!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
That's something I didn't expect!! Occupy protests in Iran, but it's happening!! The Iranian people went to streets to demonstrate solidarity with Americans. Anyway, how come CIA made it?? How come the COINTELPRO fronts for professional uprisings, OTPOR and CANVAS, did start OWS protests in Tehran, right beneath the beards of Ahmadinejad and Ayatollah Kameini??

edit on 10/22/2011 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Well they seem to originate in nature from that general area of the world, so you got to figure it will eventually spread there too.

This is getting really obvious to me, like an organized congregation of protests in specific countries. Doesn't seem at all like a "natural" occurrence.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

uhhhh did you even wach the video you posted?

Burning the Jewish flag, Statue of liberty under water.......Street has the Ayatolas name.......Capitalism is evil.....

They are protesting the US, and advocating its downfall.............
edit on 22-10-2011 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

It is not hard to imagine. The citizens of Iran are against the corruption of the USA (Wall Street) and not the american citizens. The burning of the Israel flag also shows that that are well educated and aware that Israel owns USA and is against everything this entails. Great footage is still surprising to see though

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Oh this is it man , how stupid are these people ?

Iran is going to be the first place to open fire on occupy protesters just you watch ... that crazy little action man and the wizard dont seem like the type of dudes i`d be intentionally pi$$ing off.

As for our side of the sandbox..

We all know about how the governments trick people into doing something they think is right when really the gov has planned it all along ......
If the idea of depopulation is to effect high population zones ....... why collect in one area and scream at them ?

Theres just something fishy about this whole occupy thing .... something doesnt fit .....

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

The Iranian people went to streets to demonstrate solidarity with Americans.

BS. The Iranian people chanting death to America and death to Capitalism are not showing solidarity. Did you watch the video?

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard
The Iranian people went to streets to demonstrate solidarity with Americans.

By screaming "Death to the U.S."? Not my idea of solidarity, friend.

ETA:
I see others have said the same thing... I should have read the thread instead of just reacting.
edit on 22/10/2011 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReptileRipper

Iran is going to be the first place to open fire on occupy protesters just you watch ...

Maybe on CNN it will look like that.,. But TV bullets are not always real bullets!

Somehow , after the Libya "play" in the MSM I'm starting to think it could be safer to protest in Iran as in the West.

(Unless the West attacks Iran of course)
edit on 22-10-2011 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
They stand in solidarity with people who want peace. America to them, is not a bringer of peace, But a bringer of death. Role reversal my friend. If china was in the US, and was blowing up your citizens, would you not chant "Death to china", They want the end of a system that does not work either, at least, has only been working for the people at the top of the food chain who have gained their wealth by immorality.

They have much more problems over there than we do, and i knew about OccupyIran awhile ago, good for them to be honest. This is a global movement, and it shows that people everywhere want peace with one another. Wars are not decided upon by people, they are decided by government. I dont recall being asked if i wanted to go to war, if i wanted my country in another. Its always a knee jerk reaction, "omg they blew something up here, lets #ing destroy them",

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by AzureSky

Its amazing the lengths some people will go to , to make excuses.........

You HAVE to be kidding me.........it doesnt get much more blatant then that...........

But go ahead and make excuses to your hearts content , we wouldnt want you to have to see the reality of OWS Iran.......

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Well, given that so many Americans here on ATS are openly and stridently calling for the killing, beating, maiming, and imprisonment of any American who dares to participate in protest, and that those Americans are the same ones who have been spending the rest of their time openly demanding the mass murder of Iranians via an American attack on that nation... yeah, I can see where they might be coming from.

link   

Originally posted by EartOccupant

Originally posted by ReptileRipper

Iran is going to be the first place to open fire on occupy protesters just you watch ...

Maybe on CNN is will look like that.,. But TV bullets are not always real bullets!

Somehow , after the Libya "play" in the MSM I'm starting to think it could be safer to protest in Iran as in the West.

(Unless the West attacks Iran of course)

which is where this comes into it ............. to cut a long story short ......... "they" open fire on protestors ... america says wow wow wow you cant do that , we must free your people and introduce a better way of life .............. then the bombs start dropping

edit on 22-10-2011 by ReptileRipper because: (no reason given)

link   

This will/should end up in the hoax-bin. Not at all about the OWS movement. Just sayin

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

You HAVE to be kidding me.........it doesnt get much more blatant then that...........

But go ahead and make excuses to your hearts content , we wouldnt want you to have to see the reality of OWS Iran.......

Excuses for what? How many people the US has killed in the name of 'fighting terrorism' ? More people die every year from the flu, drunk drivers, and drug overdose, than are killed by 'terrorist attacks'.
I'm not making any excuse, put yourself in the shoes of someone else. And you'll see. Not really an excuse, its observation.
They got the butt end of the stick over there, they got the most resources, so that makes them a target. Lovely how the world works.
edit on 22/10/11 by AzureSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Mahmood will be the next Gadaffi. If the Iran People dont get rid of Him, Israel will.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Well, given that so many Americans here on ATS are openly and stridently calling for the killing, beating, maiming, and imprisonment of any American who dares to participate in protest, and that those Americans are the same ones who have been spending the rest of their time openly demanding the mass murder of Iranians via an American attack on that nation... yeah, I can see where they might be coming from.

Ahh i see MORE excuses..........and umm.......

Mind providing me with proof of these legions of people on ATS calling for the killing and maiming of OWS?

How bout those same people calling for the mass murder of Iranians?

Ill go ahead and hold my breath on that........

If youve got nothing better to do then troll with complete B.S , then please take it somewhere else......you add NOTHING to the conversation....

BESIDES that fact..........those protest have NOTHING to do with ATS so your argument is moot

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I also may have misunderstood what you were trying to say, have an enormous headache right now. False flag? perhaps. Unsure of whats going to happen. Alls i know is, We need to start co-operating as a species.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by AzureSky

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

Excuses for what? How many people the US has killed in the name of 'fighting terrorism' ? More people die every year from the flu, drunk drivers, and drug overdose, than are killed by 'terrorist attacks'.
I'm not making any excuse, put yourself in the shoes of someone else. And you'll see. Not really an excuse, its observation.
They got the butt end of the stick over there, they got the most resources, so that makes them a target. Lovely how the world works.
edit on 22/10/11 by AzureSky because: (no reason given)

This reply has NOTHIGN to do with what i commented to you about.........other then you again making excuses for them under the guise of OWS........there is no solidarity in that video.......and thats the subject of the thread.......

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

co-operating

you don't have a clue

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
not that I don't believe the reporter, but can someone confirm they are saying "death to america"?

death to america and solidarity.....I think there might just be a line between them....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join