It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One In Three Americans Will Be of Hispanic Origin by the year 2050.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Sunsetspawn

I don't give a fig about color of skin...just the defence against the ingrained racism/hate that is directed outwards to the "Gringos".
Only morons allow those who hate them...the keys to the door.
Something tells me we could add traitors , agents, spy, soldiers of Mexico to that description.
A patriot defends their culture , they do not encourage the dissolving of their culture, by those who have botched their own nation....and decide to impose their religiously bigoted and corrupt entrenched culture onto a neighbouring state.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
reply to post by Dr Expired

Yeah, but you didn't say any of that.

This is what you said:

According to the following link (PDF) one in three persons living in the USA by the year 2050 will be of the Hispanic race. This indeed may see them holding the majority of political power.

Should this be allowed?

Taking into consideration the historical belligerence and disdain the Latins have displayed to the Anglo race?

Or should we bow to the inevitable, and start learning Spanish?

The three billion dollar fence ( approx cost to the US taxpayer ...is not working and the incredible birth rate of the Hispanic population has resulted in what their armiesand navys couldn't do?

So, tell me, is it the birth rate or the drug cartel sleepers that are invading?
Are you referring to Mexicans in the OP or Hispanics and Latins?

Is this about "cultural imperialism" or about real world threats to the American homeland? Is this about real world threats to the homeland or about Catholics?

You are a very confusing individual. Not to me. I can tell you're pretty ignorant. But to yourself. You don't even know what you're mad at.

The identifying signature of the posts I have read authored (sic) by you is one of personal attack.

Calling me ignorant just reveals the narrowness of your perception... whilst replying to this thread.

Having a soldier in your avatar ...is insulting to the dead that served the USA in world wars/vietnam/Korea ect in my humble opinion.

They fought so people like you ..didn't have to Kow tow to the Japanese, or salute to the Hitler/mussolini alliance.

They fought so we didn't have to carry a red book, or hear the van pull up at midnight and drag our loved ones away because the latest Soviet leader was feeling insecure.

The threat from the South is real, you can denegrate me personally all you want...but your motives ....I doubt would stand any scrutiny.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I used to have "opinions" on this, but I really don't care anymore. I save all my hate now for a certain planet-wrecking bunch in the mideast, not muslims btw.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   

That's me in the picture. And I am a US soldier.

Again, your ignorance shows.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

I respect anyone who defends their nation

But perhaps you need to read in depth ...the history of the world.

Do you think for one second that cultures since antiquity have not been destroyed by those who wish their own culture to be paramount in their adopted or newly conquered lands?

Continuing to label me as "ignorant" is ironic in the extreme surely for someone purporting to be a soldier for the USA...but at the same time typing away trying to convince the world that a historical enemy is now not concerned in the slightest about nipping away at the Gringo north.
Wake up mate...once the horse is bolted , its no use shutting the gate.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Dude. I'm saying saying we shouldnt have an open border policy, I'm all about controlling the influx of immigrants (legal AND illegal-especially illegal).

I'm saying your initial approach was over generalized and a bit offensive to me. And then your follow up failed to correlate with what you were saying.

You need more clarity if what you're trying to get across instead of generalizations.

edit on 22-10-2011 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Dude?
All the young dudes carry the news/blues?
Or dude ya little skinny ass is going to get blown off?
I hav emade the argument clear pardner, ...face the desert or face the truth.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   

I meant to say we SHOULDN'T"T have an open border policy.

It's late.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
I can't seem to find the video anymore but I'll try to explain it.

This reporter asks a group of adults about whites being the minority in the U.S. in about thirty years. They all want to know what can be done about it.

The reporter goes to a grade school and mentions the same thing and the children just stare at her.

Their blank faces of "who cares?" made me feel a little bit better about this human race.

This thread, just took that away from me.

I see no fundamental difference between people that have varying skin colour. Perhaps my blank stare of "so what" will help to illustrate where I stand on this issue.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired
According to the following link (PDF) one in three persons living in the USA by the year 2050 will be of the Hispanic race.
This indeed may see them holding the majority of political power.
www.fas.org...

Sounds great. More representation from all crowds.

Originally posted by Dr Expired
Should this be allowed?

You are a terrible American.

Originally posted by Dr ExpiredTaking into consideration the historical belligerence and disdain the Latins have displayed to the Anglo race?

If I were to base Americans disdain towards Hispanics on your ignorant post, I'd say the same thing about the Anglo race. Good thing I don't think you are all white people.

Originally posted by Dr ExpiredOr should we bow to the inevitable, and start learning Spanish?

We have tons of different European cultures that have immigrated here. Did you have to learn German, French, Polish, Gaelic, or Norsk? This is one of the most xenophobic and reactionary things I've ever heard a bubba-effect American say.

Originally posted by Dr ExpiredThe three billion dollar fence ( approx cost to the US taxpayer ...is not working and the incredible birth rate of the Hispanic population has resulted in what their armiesand navys couldn't do?

What their armies and navies couldn't do? What is that, exactly? Help up when our own president didn't give a crap? Some first responders...

You can't be this backwards forever. Do yourself a favor and grow a little. Expand your mind and shed your racist fears. It will do you and our nation a world of good.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I don't understand the problem, the key word in the title is "One In Three AMERICANS," sure there will always be some level of heritage pride, but as an American of Hispanic descent, while I have pride in my heritage I identify myself as American and so will future generations. It doesn't really matter what your racial or culture background is, you're still American.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
It is amazing since history from all angles is so easily accessible to all..how so much ignorance is out there.

I have stated several times its not about skin color ..its about cultural imperialism.

The true racists are those who think cultured races such as the Latins.chinese, Indians, middle easterners ect are going to just become Americans.

If you define an American by geographical location yeah sure anyone is an american if they live here.

I would say its just a mix of nations within one land mass.

Thats fine if we do not value the traditions of our own culture.

Whatever ..lets all be kings of Indifference...its less painful.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

I became an American.

So did my mother.

I think the only one displaying ignorance here is you.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Calling someone a terrible American and backwards for expressing a belief different from ones own just reveals the bigotry of ones own heart.

I wonder how many victims of genocide throughout history have been told to stop being fearful of the newcomers who hated them and were planning war on them?

Many from the South no doubt are honest nice human beings...but having 100 million of them could pose a security risk....I love Mexican food...doesn't mean I don't want Roast beef dinners anymore..

Please refrain from your personal attacks on me..Iam fragile.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Should this be allowed?
[
Do we have a choice? Better yet, who cares?

I work with and am friends with many immigrants from Mexico. They may speak a different language and look differently but they are flesh and bone humans just like you and I.

What really amazes me is that the propaganda machine in place in the US is so well maintained that it is not uncommon for people to think like this.

"Oh NO! Brown-skinned people may be making babies in my country, and spreading their seeds to take over with Mexican Sharia Law! AHHHH Hurry, lets build a fence and place every man, woman and child on the border with rocket launchers to kill them before they steal all the "whiteness" from our country!"

Ignorance....

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Find this bs why should I care if one race becomes the majority over another?What matters if they assmilate and I only have issues if those people don't assimilate
edit on 22-10-2011 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
You know, I always wondered....if building a fence was such a good idea, why didn't the indians think of that when the Mayflower pulled up to shore? Gotta hate those white-skinned immigrants that actually DO come to kill you and take your land.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Honestly.....I love me some latina women.

This should work well for me.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Well we can thank our loose borders for this and our lack of resources to send illegals back to where they came from. Armed troops should hit the border and fire a few rounds at people attempting to gain entrance to our country, maybe that will keep them away and make them think twice about trying to come here. They may be hard working people but they take away the jobs from americans who want to work, especially in the hard economical times we are facing. They come here, drive without insurance, drive without registration, have their children here, etc etc etc...If you want to come here, LEGALLY, Then become a citizen and pay taxes like we do and then I wont have a problem and many others wont also. Im sure some people are going to flame the crap out of me for this post but its how I feel and I know there are others who feel exactly the same way I do oh and I for one refuse to learn Spanish, If you want to come here, Legally or illegally then learn the language we speak.
edit on 10-06-2011 by Blu82 because: Spelling and forgot a point

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
+70 million Baby Boomers will all be dead within 5 years.
+30 million older than Baby Boomers and disabled will all be dead in 2 years.

Leaving America with a Hispanic Majority. The Spanish Empire appears may be able to rise again. England will lose regions as the English language dies and nobody steps in to help Australia when Indonesia takes them over.

1/3rd of America will all be DEAD soon. It's primarily the WHITE population. They didn't have enough babies to replace them.

Latino's did

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join