It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RE: to the chinese todler incident.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
this is to show that some animals have more compassion, more heart and even more human nature than an actual human in some cases to other living things.
i do not agree with what some chinese people do over there at al,l in regaurds to how they treat other living things weather it be humans, dogs or cats(skinning dogs alive for it fur and boiling pups alive because the meat tasts better is an example). and the government is fully aware of what goes on and does nothing about it.

i will admit, im no angel either, i hunt animals and eat them, BUT, i do it humanly and i make sure the animal is in at least pain as possible. i do not agree with suffering and leaving another living thing in pain as if its not my problem.

so all i wanted to show is how heartless some people can be and how compassionate dogs are! and yet they are treated like a soleless creature all the time.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I am actually beginning to wonder if animals are becoming more 'aware' or moral.

I have seen quite a few vids lately showing some remarkable intelligence and compassion in animals.

I wonder if it has to do with the times or the fact that they do not have to kill to survive any longer, being raised and cared for by humans. Are they copying or developing a social conscience?

Maybe just me going daft!

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by scoobyrob

The little Chinese girl died yesterday too by the way. Sad sad day for China that lacks so much empathy....but then so does India and North Korea!

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

I've been to Mumbai India when I was aboard the USS O'Kane and life was pretty cheap there. I'll never forget our cab driver rolling people over his hood to avoid a friggen cow. He saw our looks of surprise and meh do not worry they are only beggars.. nothing. And to top it all off a Budweiser was $20.00!

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

did she?? i didn't hear! sad sad day is right! i dont understand how people can be like that, i really dont!! my thoughts are with her family

@ threegirls, that is a very valid statement and often think so myself! i think its us who are the ignorant ones who think we have the highest level of compasion, clearly its been proven to me that not all humans have more compasion than some animals

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by scoobyrob

You may hunt and eat animals, but I'm guessing not man's best friend. That was a very touching video.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silverado292

I've been to Mumbai India when I was aboard the USS O'Kane and life was pretty cheap there. I'll never forget our cab driver rolling people over his hood to avoid a friggen cow. He saw our looks of surprise and meh do not worry they are only beggars.. nothing. And to top it all off a Budweiser was $20.00!

I was in Allahabad for the Millenium festival and our cab driver hit a dog in the street. Not a single eyelash batted over it. There were several others in our group present at the time and I was the only one who cried. Dogs are mongrels in India, not pets, and they are not considered to be particularly friendly. They scavenge for food and are skinny from starvation like the cows.
One night a cow did come walking through the streets behind us. That is one of the interesting experiences of my life.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

no, i hunt rabbit,pheasant,duck and i fish. but i eat them i dont kill them for sport. iv no problem when it comes to what we do for survival, we are hunter gatherers, its in our nature. but its not in our nature(most people's nature to leave an animal/human in suffering for any reason and do nothing about it) thats the part i do not agree with.
i love my k9 friends, have two myself and threat them like their my child, speaking of which i have my little pup here beside be comforting him as he has being to the vet to get neutered, recovery time for him, he gets more attention than me sometimes
but he is worth it

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

It's like another world isn't it? India and Sri Lanka, the former I visited right after one of thier civil wars are the only 2 places I would never want to return too, I could right a few paragraphs about Sri lanka. I always looked at port calls as the closest thing to traveling to another planet.

top topics

join