It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange interviewed at Occupy london."The Banks of london is where the corrupt money is at"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I did a search. One thread about this in breaking news. Hopefully the second thread (different forum) rule still applies. I believe this deserved more attention than it previously got in the previous thread in breaking news.

edit on 19-10-2011 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Hear the guy at the beginning? "Some people believe that the banking system has become corrupt" That was comical to me. I understand you have to start somewhere, and thats good calling out corrupt banks, but he needs to start shouting federal reserve like Ron Paul and then maybe peoples attention will shift toward them more. At least Julian Assange gets on the news.

I like Julian Assange, even if WikiLeaks turns out to be a huge disinformation database.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

the bankers make the laws, our politicians beleive the system too complex to understand, so they go along.

the only complexity is when sanity is replaced by scams and bs.

privatzed profit and socialized risk, the gambling table is fixed, only the public can lose.
and the citizens get fleeced.

even the people who don't understand finance can smell a skunk.

if it stinks, it's because it's rotten.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vandettas
Hear the guy at the beginning? "Some people believe that the banking system has become corrupt" That was comical to me. I understand you have to start somewhere, and thats good calling out corrupt banks, but he needs to start shouting federal reserve like Ron Paul and then maybe peoples attention will shift toward them more. At least Julian Assange gets on the news.

I like Julian Assange, even if WikiLeaks turns out to be a huge disinformation database.

If I am not mistaken, he mentioned the Bank of London is the heart of the problem.

having done my own research, if you look at how the Federal Reserve began, it was basically a banking system, lead by the british empire. all things lead back to London. The United States is not the center as many are lead to believe. It is genius to make it look like the U.S rules the world. and too easy to assume the U.S is the problem. No, the problem is in Britain, everything including the elites can be traced back there. All clues is traced back to britain, if you look at how all T.V news suddenly wanted to show the "Royal Wedding" .

It makes sense.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

If I am not mistaken, he mentioned the Bank of London is the heart of the problem.

having done my own research, if you look at how the Federal Reserve began, it was basically a banking system, lead by the british empire. all things lead back to London. The United States is not the center as many are lead to believe. It is genius to make it look like the U.S rules the world. and too easy to assume the U.S is the problem. No, the problem is in Britain, everything including the elites can be traced back there. All clues is traced back to britain, if you look at how all T.V news suddenly wanted to show the "Royal Wedding" .

It makes sense.

and these banks operate so many these corporate financial scams from the "independent" countries of the caribbean islands.

there, these banks are free from scrutiny, who in the Bahamas keeps an eye on all the corporations and banks based there to escape taxes and financial scrutiny?

and there's the Rhodes Scholars at Oxford, programing the future managers of the political system.

top topics

join