It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occupy wallstreet and the Men who crashed the Financial Markets

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I stumbled upon this treasure of a documentary on youtube on what led to what we are witnessing all over the world...

Now fast forward to today: the OWLs are now being blamed for making Anti-Semitic comments in order to discredit them. A Jewish organization actually made a TV ad that was a total lie as shown in the video below:

But who are really the stock holders of the Federal Reserve bank?
Source

1) Ben Shalom Bernanke: Chairman of the Board of Governors of Federal Reserve. Term ends 2020.

2) Donald L. Kohn: Vice Chairman of the Board of Governors of Federal Reserve. Term ends 2016.

3) Randall S. Kroszner: Member of Board of Governors of Federal Reserve.

4) Frederic S. Mishkin: Member of Board of Governors of Federal Reserve. Term ends 2014.

5) Alan Greenspan: Advisor to Board of Governors of Federal Reserve. Recent Chairman.

And these are all Jews.

I am not anti-Jew or anti-semitic, I am opposed to all forms of Religion, and of course if it wasn't for all other forms of religion opposing each other, we non-believers would all be dead I guess.

It would really be sweet to have this movement evolve into a "Occupy Churches Movement". That would certainly get rid of echelon structure inherent in Religion.

Pic Source

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I heard this on the radio last night and just about vomited. What a bunch of propaganda. I shut off the radio. All this anti Semite crap has gone to far. Do they really think the average intelligent person would believe that all the OWS crowd are a bunch of Nazis...jeeeez they are so pathetic.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by outandopen
I heard this on the radio last night and just about vomited. What a bunch of propaganda. I shut off the radio. All this anti Semite crap has gone to far. Do they really think the average intelligent person would believe that all the OWS crowd are a bunch of Nazis...jeeeez they are so pathetic.

Yes, its an act of desperation. My friends an I made a bet that the first people to try to discredit this movement would be the ones who stand to lose the most. And well i thought it would be bankers, until one of my friends pointed out to me that the banking system is controlled by Jews

join