It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humanity is about to be freed - letter from a whistleblower

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
This is truly laughable, as already pointed out by many.

The idea that a bunch of sociopaths hand picked for their positions will suddenly "do the right thing" is more disgusting Hopetimism. It's gonna take Humanity getting off it's ass, losing comforts until it's done. That's what it would take.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
Fulford is an idiot and his stories get stranger and stranger. Suddenly an Asian mafia group is unwilling to accept 50 trillion dollars because it is fiat currency??

But there is no problem with kidnapping, extortion and human trafficking...

They should have paid the White Dragon Society with...

...nevermind.

It's a 2nd part of an earlier thread which explains more. 50 trillion dollars isn't worth anything if it's all just mirage money.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit
reply to post by CaesaRodney

" these rats that own the Federal Reserve System and the Global Banking System are subject to law, and their days manipulating politicians will come to a very hard end as the politicians wake up. "

I Doubt that Very Much . The Politicians Will NEVER Wake Up . They Sold their Souls for Power and the Only Reward for Attoning for their Sins now is Death.........

edit on 17-10-2011 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

They will when Hundreds of them start going to Prison.

That should switch their minds real quick.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by thejlxc
This is truly laughable, as already pointed out by many.

The idea that a bunch of sociopaths hand picked for their positions will suddenly "do the right thing" is more disgusting Hopetimism. It's gonna take Humanity getting off it's ass, losing comforts until it's done. That's what it would take.

So how do think change is going to start?

Do you agree that it has to start somewhere?

Don't you agree that it has to start with one of those sociopaths?

And I don't think greed can qualify as sociopathic behavior btw.
The truly socio-pathic are another problem altogether reflecting badly on a broken health, criminal justice and penal system.

edit on 18-10-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

I disagree with you entirely. If you think that the douche bags who run things don't know how to spot a sociopath, and use them for that talent, I'm sorry to break the news to you.

Plus greed when the person knows it's blood money does indicate sociopath to me.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by thejlxc
reply to post by newcovenant

I disagree with you entirely. If you think that the douche bags who run things don't know how to spot a sociopath, and use them for that talent, I'm sorry to break the news to you.

Plus greed when the person knows it's blood money does indicate sociopath to me.

I know there are many honest folks, other than "douche bags" giving heart and soul, sweat and blood to try and perform a civic duty and they do it for free. To denigrate every public servant for a few corrupt members and the broken system that allows it, is inflammatory, exaggeration and just plain wrong.
This over simplification is pointing in a wrong direction and will solve nothing. IMO. You are not breaking anything new to me either - It may be new to you. This deregulation and corruption in the banking and securities started in the late 70's and early 80's. Where was the outcry then?

And here, you are describing any war, take your pick.
Are we all sociopaths?

edit on 18-10-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
whitedragonsociety.net... is this the White Dragon Society in which you speak of sire?

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evolutionsend
reply to post by quedup

The meek are obviously not so meek anymore.

The "meek" are ,and always will be, exactly where the big boys want them to be.Nice story by the OP,but no credibility in it whatsoever.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I would like to believe it, but it's probably BS. Why would he charge people in fiat currency to read his blogs on his website? benjaminfulford.net...

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Irish614

This a Final Fantasy website and not associated with that WDS!

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I was a paid subscriber to his news letter and when I made fun of his bull# on his comment thread he threw a pissy fit and canceled my subscription. The only comments allowed on his blog are those that praise Ben Fulford. That's not the behavior I would expect from someone speaking the truth. It is what someone who is insecure and narcissistic that can't handle any criticism would do.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by cybro
I was a paid subscriber to his news letter and when I made fun of his bull# on his comment thread he threw a pissy fit and canceled my subscription. The only comments allowed on his blog are those that praise Ben Fulford. That's not the behavior I would expect from someone speaking the truth. It is what someone who is insecure and narcissistic that can't handle any criticism would do.

You were a paid subscriber? Haha!

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Can we at least agree that their is a problem re the big banks and that they don't have our interests at heart. And to this end, no one is going to help us but ourselves? If someone spoke to someone else and they formed a forum for the downfall of these Cabal's, how would you know if you did not look to post discussions like this? Look, learn and inform. What information on Raum Israel Emmanuel does anyone have that does not appear on the net?

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
The guy is over there running an internet cult and you have to pay to get in. When you don’t believe, question or dare make light of his latest revelations that never comes to pass you get thrown out of the cult. Watch out for this guy.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Can we please add a B.S. to post that you can only hit the B.S. button once per member but after a certain number of members click it a GIANT B.S. logo pops up on the post..Of course he said it was hear say because it's B.S.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
How do you know what was discussed at that meeting? White dragon society? Never heard of them.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Benjamin Fulford is nothing but fantasy writing at it's craziest.
Don't believe the hype.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
uhh - i suppose it would be asking too much for the banksters to cough up enough to pay off my mortgage and kick in some vacation money - especially since they have been stealing me blind ever since i started working.
ok - well maybe they don't own anything on account of every thing they have belongs to common folk every where.
they have been leaching far too long.
let freedom ring!
i can dream.
edit on 18-10-2011 by jibajaba because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

I know that, I typed in WDS in and that was the first thing that came up, clearly I was joking.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaesaRodney
The high level banksters known as the Rothschild family offered the White Dragon Society $25 trillion to “go away.” When the WDS representative said “can you make it $50 trillion?,” they answered, without hesitation, “sure whatever you want.”

How exactly do you give someone the entire world's GDP? Some really nice wrist watches?

Do you know what they were going to spend it on? Or where would they stash it? Under the bed?

So many questions!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join