It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pass Port Conspiracy...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by maythetruthbeknown

Also why the confusion over it being Attas passport.?

Conflicting news reports and conspiracy theories.

I have another question..Did you need to show ID when travelling on domestic flights in the US prior to 911, would foreign nationals have to produce their passports??

I doubt they had US driver’s licenses. Just like any international traveler you should always keep your passport on your person.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

I doubt they had US driver’s licenses. Just like any international traveler you should always keep your passport on your person.

If that is the case, how do you account for this passport that was found in baggage that did not make the flight ?

A fourth passport was recovered from luggage that did not make it from a Portland flight to Boston on to the connecting flight which was American Airlines flight 11. This is the passport of Abdul Aziz al Omari.

Unless this was hand luggage and was left in the plane (commission report does not specify), then it was checked luggage . How would Omarii of then got on the plane??

www.9-11commission.gov...

edit on 17-10-2011 by maythetruthbeknown because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by maythetruthbeknown

Two of the flight attendents, Betty Ong and Amy Sweeny called from Flight 11. Betty Ong gave the
seat assigments of the terrorists, FBI was able track the movements of the terrorists via things like credit cards

According to flight attendants Amy Sweeney and Betty Ong, who contacted American Airlines during the hijacking, the hijackers had stabbed flight attendants Karen Martin and Barbara Arestegui and slashed the throat of passenger Daniel Lewin. Lewin, an Internet entrepreneur, had served as an officer in the elite Sayeret Matkal special operations unit of the Israeli military. Lewin was seated in 9B, and Suqami was directly behind him in 10B. The 9/11 Commission suggested that Suqami may have stabbed and killed Lewin after he attempted to stop the hijacking. During a four-minute call to the American Airlines operations center, Ong provided information about lack of communication with the cockpit, lack of access to the cockpit, and passenger injuries. She provided the seat locations of the hijackers, which later helped investigators to determine their identities

One of their hideouts in Paterson NJ is close to where I live - know one of the K-9 officers who was first in
when FBI/police searched the place 3 days after 9/11. Another one of my buddies who worked in college
library (William Paterson ) was questioned by FBI to see if could identify terrorists . They had used library
computer to book flights.

Wasn't like terrorists were covering their tracks - once knew what flights were involved, FBI could identify the
terrorists and start tracing their movements

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by xstealth
The fire was so hot it was the first case in documented history that they claim the blackboxes were destroyed, yet a specific passport survived and was easily found.

Come on, duhhhhh how can you question that? ;-)

Well i've had an idea.......WHY AREN'T THE AIRLINE COMPANIES MAKING BLACKBOXES FROM PASSPORTS!! LOL

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by roboe

The flight manifest would be a good place to start. The hijackers made no attempt to hide their names, as they knew they were on a suicide mission and wouldn't have to face the consequences. Once the FBI had the names of those involved, it was fairly easy to unravel the whole thing.

Ignorance is so bliss, how did the FBI determined who the hijackers were when they were using aliases?
Once it was known that the hijackers were using stolen identities how did the FBI prove who were the hijackers? They never did.
So now this assumed passport was recovered right on top of millions of tons of ash, and steel, yet the FBI claims it belonged to a hijacker.
I would love to know how the FBI determined this when it was a well-known fact that the FBI who did go public admitted they did not know who the real hijackers were, because they left no paper trail to any country and were using stolen identities.
With this fact known, the passport serves no proof to anything, but to serve some people” imagination” that this is a terrorist passport. If anything it was nothing more than a plant staged by the corrupt FBI to come up with something to support a fairytale.

When our government pulled off 911 as evidence supports this, they had to create terrorists so they created phonies names, with this scheme being done, they didn’t have to prove who the real perpetrators were.
The passport is a deception; it is totally useless to prove anything.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by msdesertrat
I believe the passport was planted.

However, here is a video describing the shock wave and air movement inside the building after the plane impacted. It attempts to answer your question and makes some interesting points.

youtu.be...

edit on 17-10-2011 by msdesertrat because: fix video link

edit on 17-10-2011 by msdesertrat because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-10-2011 by msdesertrat because: embed didn't work, added link

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Praetorius
reply to post by LogiosHermes27

The question you should be asking is - how in the hell did they ID the passport as belonging to one of the hijackers, in any honest situation?

Instead of "Hey, I found someone's passport, they probably freaked out and dropped it what with all the planes crashing into buildings and whatnot", it's "Hey, I found one of the terrorist's passport!" Why on earth would they bring this to a news reporter on TV...reeks of fabrication to me.

How on earth does one make that jump - then how does one substantiate it, exactly? Can anyone even point me to where I need to look to see how they proved who the hijackers were, passport issue aside?
edit on 10/17/2011 by Praetorius because: (no reason given)

hmmm.. agreed.. and the quickness of how they attained who they were is very questionable .. yep .. got em ALL 16 of them .. within 3days ?? and all from passports from falling debis and massive tons of it at this buried under it all .. but.. NOPE we found 'em under all that rubble..

sounds exactly like how they so quickly found LHO within an hour and KNEW it was him because they saw him leave the building.. and ...well..

the logic of finding this 'needle' in the haystack so WAY beyond scientific methodology IMO..

truth of the matter is, they knew about it in advance and planned for it ..........................ALL OF IT....

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by impressme

They weren't using aliases or stolen identities, I haven't a clue where you came up with that one. Although we know that Mohammad Atta was using a variation of his name (after all, his full name was Mohamed Mohamed el-Amir Awad el-Sayed Atta).

It's widely known that Al Qaeda had some expert document forgers working for them, but there's no evidence that any of the hijackers were using a forged identity.

There was some confusion in the early days, before the FBI released their list of suspects, when the media started making their own list of names and photos. One of those named by the media turned out to be an innocent person, who was unfortunate in that he was actually a pilot by profession.

ETA: One example, from CNN on 9/16 2001

The image of Abdulaziz al-Omari is completely wrong, this is the real one:

edit on 18-10-2011 by roboe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Although we know that Mohammad Atta was using a variation of his name (after all, his full name was Mohamed Mohamed el-Amir Awad el-Sayed Atta
reply to post by roboe

Where in the 911 commission report does it say anything about Mohamed Mohamed el-Amir Awad el-Sayed Atta passport or variation of that name???

MS. SUSAN GINSBURG: Beginning with passports. Four of the hijackers passports have survived in whole or in part. Two were recovered from the crash site of United Airlines flight 93 in Pennsylvania. These are the passports of Ziad Jarrah and Saeed al Ghamdi. One belonged to a hijacker on American Airlines flight 11. This is the passport of Satam al Suqami. A passerby picked it up and gave it to a NYPD detective shortly before the World Trade Center towers collapsed. A fourth passport was recovered from luggage that did not make it from a Portland flight to Boston on to the connecting flight which was American Airlines flight 11. This is the passport of Abdul Aziz al Omari.

It's widely known that Al Qaeda had some expert document forgers working for them, but there's no evidence that any of the hijackers were using a forged identity.

There is some evidence of forged documents although does not go into specifics.Clearly doctored to me means forged

In addition to these four, some digital copies of the hijackers passports were recovered in post-9/11 operations. Two of the passports that have survived, those of Satam al Suqami and Abdul Aziz al Omari, were clearly doctored. To avoid getting into classified detail, we will just state that these were manipulated in a fraudulent manner in ways that have been associated with al Qaeda.

You have clearly not read the "official" version of events. You can not have it both ways .
Here is the link for like the 3rd time, I suggest reading it.
www.9-11commission.gov...

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by maythetruthbeknown

Although we know that Mohammad Atta was using a variation of his name (after all, his full name was Mohamed Mohamed el-Amir Awad el-Sayed Atta
reply to post by roboe

Where in the 911 commission report does it say anything about Mohamed Mohamed el-Amir Awad el-Sayed Atta passport or variation of that name???

As far as I know, it doesn't. But we do know that his US visa was issued to "Mohamed Mohamed el-Amir Atta", that he flew to Pakistan in the late 90's under the name of "Mohammed el-Amir", and it wasn't until late spring of 2000 that he went by the name of "'Mohamed Atta".

ETA: All that it states is that two of the hijackers' passports had been doctored, without going into detail. It doesn't cast doubt on the identities of the hijackers, so it could just as easily mean doctored to remove details of travels to Pakistan, Sudan, or other areas associated with Al Qaeda.
edit on 18-10-2011 by roboe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
This may have been dealt with before but do we know who the woman is who found the passport? Has she been questioned more thoroughly about how and exactly where she found the passport? What is her background? What are her connections?
'

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by roboe

They weren't using aliases or stolen identities, I haven't a clue where you came up with that one.

Right from the head of the FBI Director Robert Mueller who made a public statement.

Expert: Hijackers likely skilled with fake IDs
FBI Director Robert Mueller has acknowledged that some of those behind last week's terror attacks may have stolen the identification of other people, and, according to at least one security expert, it may have been "relatively easy" based on their level of sophistication.

articles.cnn.com...:US

Resurrected Hijackers
Suicide Hijackers Identified by the FBI Proclaim Their Innocence

911research.wtc7.net...

Again you wrong, read the two sources or stay ignorant to the proven facts.

There was some confusion in the early days, before the FBI released their list of suspects, when the media started making their own list of names and photos. One of those named by the media turned out to be an innocent person, who was unfortunate in that he was actually a pilot by profession.

I find it rather amusing that you constantly contradict yourself. First you say:

I haven't a clue where you came up with that one

Then you went out of your way to prove me correct, thank you.

edit on 18-10-2011 by impressme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by douwa12
This may have been dealt with before but do we know who the woman is who found the passport? Has she been questioned more thoroughly about how and exactly where she found the passport? What is her background? What are her connections?
'

The woman was a man named Richard Wozniak.

was standing in the middle of what were the remains of a passenger aircraft. There were seats and engine parts smashed through car windows everywhere. What seemed to be an engine was embedded into the sidewalk and body parts were strewn all over the street. Then I looked down to my feet and picked up a passport. It was a Saudi passport. It was green with Arabic writing and as I opened it and saw the man's face inside it I felt as if I were looking into the eyes of someone that may have been part of the terror that I was witnessing around me and I later learned that I was right. I passed it off to an FBI agent that was standing a block away on West side Hwy who immediately took it from me. He then instructed me to leave the area but before he could notice, I had run back to the side of the Bankers Trust building determined to help find survivors that may have been hurt in the streets or in the cars. Then my life was changed forever.

Richard Wozniak

He has his Email address posted on the net if you wan't to contact him.

This is the area were he found the passport.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
The passport thing always bugged the crap out of me - but so did Tim's license plate just falling off in front of the Oklahoma building.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by impressme

Erhm, your CNN source, that's from 9/21 2001. A full week before the FBI released photographs of the suspects. I've already pointed out that the media got names and photos wrong prior to that, which is why we're stuck with the "Hijackers are still alive" claim.

If the hijackers were indeed still alive, how come noone has heard from them in the past 10 years? As in, after the FBI made the photos of the suspects public? Lord knows I'd be proclaiming my innocense from the rooftops if I had been fingered as a suicide hijacker.

ETA: Not to mention, it's hardly surprising that there are people who share the hijackers' names. Presumably the international press went into overdrive, trying to find anyone with that name and getting the first story. I have a fairly unique name full name, and a quick look at the white pages shows that there are at least 6 other persons who share that.
edit on 19-10-2011 by roboe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by roboe

If the hijackers were indeed still alive, how come noone has heard from them in the past 10 years?

We have, you just haven’t research it enough.

As in, after the FBI made the photos of the suspects public? Lord knows I'd be proclaiming my innocense from the rooftops if I had been fingered as a suicide hijacker.

Lord knows, they did.

ETA: Not to mention, it's hardly surprising that there are people who share the hijackers' names. Presumably the international press went into overdrive, trying to find anyone with that name and getting the first story. I have a fairly unique name full name, and a quick look at the white pages shows that there are at least 6 other persons who share that.
edit on 19-10-2011 by roboe because: (no reason given)

Now you’re making excuses. The fact is the hijackers’ were never proven to be real, like the lie that Bin Laden carried out 911.

edit on 19-10-2011 by impressme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by LogiosHermes27

OK I'll put you out of your misery.

The passport was made out of a stronger substance than the uncovered black boxes.

Hope that helps

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

" It was a Saudi passport. It was green with Arabic writing and as I opened it and saw the man's face inside it I felt as if I were looking into the eyes of someone that may have been part of the terror that I was witnessing around me and I later learned that I was right...."

This quote by Wozniak is too ridiculous for words.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
reply to post by waypastvne

" It was a Saudi passport. It was green with Arabic writing and as I opened it and saw the man's face inside it I felt as if I were looking into the eyes of someone that may have been part of the terror that I was witnessing around me and I later learned that I was right...."

This quote by Wozniak is too ridiculous for words.

Maybe you should contact him and tell him that, instead of telling me.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Ah, thanks Dman, this gives me a starting point.

Hopefully there are more examples out there I can dig up with this. Much obliged. Is this from the 9/11 myths site, linked from the MSNBC article?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join