It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 year old get run over and no one helps. (shocking video)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
My heart goes out to the parents of this poor girl. Is this the society we want to have.
No one caring about eachother.

Here is a shocking video of a 2 year old girl who is run over 2 by a car and at least 18 bystanders just walking by and looking at it as it was some rubbel.

Please people this is not what we want at all.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by DutchBigBoy

if think you should warn people how messed up that is, some people cant handle that stuff
i dont know what goes through someones mind in this situation..hope the guy who ran him over gets caught.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
double post
edit on 17-10-2011 by ShortMemory because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Domo1 already made a thread I think.
Perhaps just one copy of this vid floating around the forums is enough.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
It is coultural.
In china people only want boy babies. If a girl arrives they put up with them, feeling as though they have lost out.
In some parts of China dead baby girls can sit in the road for days before anyone clears them up. A western journolist once took picutres of one and called the police. When they arrived they arrested him and confiscated his camera.
Ilived in Hong Kong in the 70's and 80's. There is a place called Aberdeen Harbour where the fishing fleets dock. We would take "San Pan" boat rides in the harbour. Now in HK at the time parents were permitted to have as many kids as they liked. But such is the low "value" of the girl child they were not - unlike the boys - teathered to the boats with rope. If they fell over they were done for, but the boys were secured with ropes.

This is the society you prop up with your demand for cheap mad in China goods.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   

We deserve what we get. Not talking about the poore kid..i really hope we all go to hell quick and painful as #!
# HUMANS! We suck.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Shamatt

Its not cultural at all. # ike this in all kinds are going on everywere. When its not a bomf falling in a village its amurderer on the loose, a simple robbery. #, i wish we blew us away from earth face. Live only nature to itself..humanity is evil in all kind of ways.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by gusan
reply to post by Shamatt

Its not cultural at all. # ike this in all kinds are going on everywere. When its not a bomf falling in a village its amurderer on the loose, a simple robbery. #, i wish we blew us away from earth face. Live only nature to itself..humanity is evil in all kind of ways.

Yes it is.
No it isn't.
What?
Yes it is.

In that order.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
ok im sorry, but did she just fold the little kid up and hide her at 2:59? lol its so horrible but I cant stop laughing xD

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

This is sick as hell.

This shows where humanity is going.. We are turning into mindless drones with zero empathy.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by juleol

This is sick as hell.

This shows where humanity is going.. We are turning into mindless drones with zero empathy.

well actually its just the chineese.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria
Domo1 already made a thread I think.
Perhaps just one copy of this vid floating around the forums is enough.

NO! This is one of those videos that everyone needs to see. I did not even know about this before I saw this thread, and I bet there are others who haven't as well. A warning about the graphic nature should be enough.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by spw184

Originally posted by juleol

This is sick as hell.

well actually its just the chineese.

You are wrong. The last similar example i saw was from USA except it wasn't a 2 year old kid that was killed.

Why did you even put in that smiley face??
Edit: NM. You previous post shows that you are just as much animal as the people in this video. How the heck could anyone laugh to this?? What the hell is wrong with you?
edit on 17-10-2011 by juleol because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by juleol

Humanity is cruel. If I saw a bleeding toddler on a street I would help, but not everyone will. I accept that reality and while I do see that It is cruel, and was horrified untill about 2:57 when im all like Finally! sombody came! and than she folded her over and im all like "ew!" at first but that I just couldnt keep from laughing. I dont know what made it so funny but.. yeah. x-X

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
It is definitly shocking that people just walk by, A garbagewoman finds her after 7 minutes of agony. You can see that when she is finally found she still is moving. I bet that if the garbagewoman wasn't there at that moment the upcoming car would have run her over too.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by spw184

Blood is very slippery, I guess she wasn't prepared for that when she tried to help the poor kid.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Better get ready to kill Asians by the hundreds because they are so much under government control they are dehumanized to the max. With millions of men without women the next decades they too are ready to kill hundreds of westerners to get their wives...

This started a looooong time ago and whomever doesn't see this coming is a sheep and will probably be on the frontline the time it goes down.

Sad cause we're all people but hey ....show our "boys" a few of these videos and they will do the same to the Chinese kids....

"They're doing it themselves only we do it quicker"....

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by DutchBigBoy
reply to post by spw184

Blood is very slippery, I guess she wasn't prepared for that when she tried to help the poor kid.

but it looked like she folded her and put her by the trash bags intentionally.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by spw184

Originally posted by DutchBigBoy
reply to post by spw184

but it looked like she folded her and put her by the trash bags intentionally.

All her bones are broken, what else did you expect?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

well the folding i can sort of understand but than she was all like "Hmm... nobodies looking *hides in trashbags*"

top topics

<<   2 >>

join