It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scott Decarlo interview on American Free Press about arrested Israelis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
americanfreepress.net...

A previous thread about the interview was posted on ATS a month ago but this is the newly released video. What do you guys think? I think he is telling the truth about what happened, he doesn't really even know the part he played.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

I thought the israeli's were arrested while filming the towers on 9/11.
Could you link a thread going through the story?
What was the basis for suspecting explosives when the BOLO (be on the lookout)
was issued for the white van?
The arresting officer seems very uniformed about the subsequent controversy
regarding the men he arrested. It is hard to believe that he didn't know in the interview
who the MOSSAD were, all things considered.
It sounds like he really wants to distance himself as much as possible from everything
conspiratorial. And yet he is doing this interview.

Personally i believe the whole Israeli (only TOO) obvious connections are just another layer
to the myriad 9/11 deceptions. This is not how MASTER CRIMINALS operate. They are not so
careless. We know about these Israeli connections because they WANT us to know.
Was this aspect inserted into the narrative to act as a deeper layered distraction to further
detract attentions from the real players and perpetrators of what I believe is the biggest
hoax in history? (It is abundantly clear that Video and Victim fakery played a large part in
the 9/11 saga, and that this involves co-operation from a complicit MSM.)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I think the reason the Israelies are 'too' obvious as you put it is because they exert so much influence over the US government they are very confident of their ability to shrug these things off.

As I understand things the bloke who ordered their release is also Jewish. If you look up the work of Christoper Bollyn he has a quote in the article where the current Israeli PM states they, Isreal, control the US Government.

Seperatly to that I have read that the Isrealei American community in government effective controls the Presidents appointments confirmation hearing process.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

The Israelis were oulled over several hours later in a different town few miles away

The plate number was traced to a van owned by a company called Urban Moving. Around 4 p.m. on Sept. 11, the van was spotted on a service road off Route 3, near New Jersey's Giants Stadium. A police officer pulled the van over, finding five men, between 22 and 27 years old, in the vehicle. The men were taken out of the van at gunpoint and handcuffed by police.

4PM is over 6 hours from when they were originally spotted around 9:30 pm

Giants Stadium (since demolished and replaced by Met Life Stadium next to it) is in East Rutherford which is
several miles from where they spotted filming in Weehawken

After being arrested were turned over to FBI and interogated for 2 1/2 months before being deported

Sources tell 20/20 the FBI developed film from a camera taken from the Israelis, and that it shows the three on top of the white van were smiling and appeared to be clowning around. The five Israelis were held at this federal jail for allegedly overstaying their visas.

(OC) In fact, within two weeks, an immigration judge routinely ordered them deported. But that is when, according to sources who spoke to 20/20, the FBI and CIA put a hold on the case. And over the next two months, some of the men were held in solitary confinement, questioned repeatedly and some of them were given up to seven lie detector tests. Clearly this was more than your average immigration case.

(OC) So when they were being questioned and when they were being polygraphed, what were the questions they were being asked?

Mr. GORDON: I believe the questions surrounded what they were doing in Amer-ica, what were they--were doing on September 11th with regard to whether or not they actually had any involvement in the World Trade Center incident. They were asked questions if they had ever been approached by or hired by any non-United States intelligence community.

MILLER: (VO) Since their arrest, there has been plenty of speculation and ru-mor about who these men were and what they were doing that morning. Eventually The Forward, a respected Jewish newspaper in New York, reported that the FBI concluded that at least two of them were Mossad operatives. That is, agents of Israeli intelligence.

Mr. VINCE CANNISTRARO: When the federal investigators checked the names of the people who had been arrested through a national intelligence database, some of the names came up as hits.

MILLER: (VO) Vince Cannistraro is a former chief of operations for counter-terrorism with the Central Intelligence Agency. Now he's a consultant with ABC News. He says many in the US intelligence community believe that some of the men arrested in the white van were in the US working for Israeli intelligence. They speculate that Urban Moving was being used by Israel as an intelligence front.

Mr. CANNISTRARO: ...set up or exploited for the purpose of launching an op-eration, an intelligence operation, against radical Islamics in the area, par-ticularly in the New Jersey/New York area.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

So you think its a red herring? I think they are more like the weakest link. Israelis are not dumb, but given the small population Israel has, operatives can only be "elite" to a certain degree. I guess oftentimes they have to work with who is willing to enter the service of Mossad and do the best they can with what they have.

It might be a bit of both. I dont think they intended for them to be caught prematurely, but since the story was about to get out one way or another, its better the public is informed over official channels. But yeah that so many people worry about Mossad rather than the players in their own country, such as MPRI, is certainly not a bad thing for them.

new topics

top topics

join