It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Game of Bio-Warfare: Conspiracy of Coincidence?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Come on guys please give me a break here! Another 'Greetings Earthlings' thread has gotten over 150 replies and this one has only gotten one? I'm not after praise just a discussion on the points listed as I feel they raise very important questions that need answering. This could be happening all over again and if so then at least be aware of it!

Quick Bump to grab peoples attention. I'm gonna have a search around to see what else I can uncover, hopefully this gets noticed.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by carlitomoore

Quick Bump to grab peoples attention. I'm gonna have a search around to see what else I can uncover, hopefully this gets noticed.

Well as you put soo much work in this thread I'll give it a quick bump as well. It certainly deserves it.

Looking forward to whatever else you can find also.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Reply to post by carlitomoore

Best thread of the month! Thanks for that, I will finish later. I'd star an flag this but I'm post banned :p. These types of conspiracies are the most important IMHO. Beating the comet or reptilian or prediction topics like a dead horse lately on ats. Solid post my friend!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by dl2one

Thanks Dl2ONE & Rising for the feedback, I'm gladly someone finally saw it and liked it! I found quite a lot more information this morning just finishing up on the formatting now. Quite supprised about how much its coming together. Stick with me on this one!

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Ok as I said I have continued to look further into this for the time being before giving up on it. The following posts contain more information that I came across whilst running some basic searches last night. First a little information behind the man who runs the company who has the rights to the only FDA approved Anthrax Vaccine. (I found a lot of interesting information about the vaccine itself and might post this after this one).

LINK

The only FDA-licensed human anthrax vaccine' in the United States, Anthrax Vaccine Adsorbed (AVA, trade name BioThrax), is produced by Emergent BioDefense Corporation, formerly known as BioPort Corporation in Lansing, Michigan. The parent company of Emergent BioDefense is Emergent BioSolutions of Rockville, Maryland. Both Emergent BioSolutions and Porton International Group, Ltd., Porton Down, UK, are controlled by Fuad El-Hibri.

Fuad El-Hibri

Fuad El-Hibri Website

Business-Profile

So there was a little info on the man behind the company. But whilst searching for details of him it became apparent that others in the past have also found this whole business a little suspicious and decided to look into it a bit further. First a 'Good Spin' (We need to look at both sides of the story to be balanced, no?

Source

Muslim CEOs of U.S. firms fight terrorism, 'stop evil'

ROCKVILLE, Md. — Those who go to sleep at night with the threat of terrorism on their minds might be surprised to learn that Muslim CEOs are running companies that watch over our safety.

Fuad El-Hibri is CEO of BioPort, the only U.S. maker of anthrax vaccine.
• Houssam Salloum is CEO of Axiolog, a Detroit firm developing a high-tech system for tracking international cargo into vulnerable U.S. ports.
• Nafa Khalaf is CEO of Detroit Contracting, which after the Sept. 11 attacks in 2001 secured the five major treatment plants that supply water to 4.5 million residents of the Detroit area. Khalaf, 50, emigrated from Iraq in 1986, and his company is now working to protect water plants in Iraq.
• Ahmad Mesdaq, owner of businesses in San Diego including a coffee lounge and cigar factory, this summer will launch an auto registration system in his native Afghanistan that will help authorities stop widespread shipments of explosives and drugs by warlords. Getting Afghanistan back on its feet brings security to the USA, he says.

From the same source:

Scrutiny surrounds anthrax vaccine

Conspiracy-theory Internet sites have taken a special interest in El-Hibri's formative years in Lebanon and Sudan, and a more recent three-year assignment in Saudi Arabia with Citibank. The sites imply crimes ranging from ties to Osama Bin Laden to being the mastermind behind the mailing of anthrax spores that killed five people in 2001. El-Hibri calls the Web sites annoying and jokes that he's lucky to be in the vaccination business so that he can inoculate himself from the pain of accusers who can't be confronted.

Even some members of Congress have objected to BioPort's anthrax role. That criticism reflects ignorance, says retired admiral William Crowe, who served as chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff in the Reagan administration and the first George Bush administration and now is on BioPort's board of directors. BioPort recruited Crowe, a friend of El-Hibri's father. Crowe received 8% of BioPort's stock to serve on its board, largely because of his expertise about the key customer, the Defense Department. But Crowe's presence also mitigates the attention on El-Hibri.

BioPort keeps a small supply of anthrax spores under five layers of security to verify the potency of the vaccine, a requirement of the Food and Drug Administration. That makes El-Hibri a suspect of conspiracy theorists, who say the unsolved anthrax mail crime of 2001 increased demand for BioPort's product while El-Hibri and his family were safely inoculated from the fatal bio-threat.

"That's a terrible stretch," says Crowe, who says El-Hibri is straightforward and honest and is one who has "never entertained even the slightest idea of fooling the government" and "bends over backward to make sure the Defense Department is aware."

Glad to hear he is such a great guy; straight from the mouth of a key shareholder who is linked to the defence department and the Bush Administration.
edit on 18-10-2011 by carlitomoore because: color showing up in the preview but not in the post?

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Making Afghanistan safer helps the USA

Mesdaq is the son of a brigadier general in the Afghani air force who immigrated to the USA as a 9-year-old after the Soviet Union invaded Afghanistan. After the Sept. 11 attacks and the subsequent U.S. war in Afghanistan, he returned a year ago to his native country to visit family. He found a country with more than 500,000 vehicles and no efficient system of registration and licensing. SUVs with tinted windows and diplomatic plates from Iran, Pakistan and the former Soviet republics are everywhere,loaded with explosives or drugs and driven by warlords, he says.

Mesdaq had an idea for a registration system using license plates with holograms. The U.S. State Department approved his plan last month, and he says it will be launched this summer. A one-time registration fee of $100 a car will generate $50 million for the country.

Mesdaq says it's important that Afghanistan not become dependent on aid from the U.S. "They need to lift themselves if they love their country," he said.

Good to see that far from subliminal message there. I have highlighted this headline here as this ties in perfectly with my other thread about corporate corruption and the war in Afghanistan. This thread has barely got a look in here on ATS but the amount of information and documentation that supports this fact and its free availability on the internet is astonishing. If you find any part of this thread remotely interesting, then please go look at the other thread as well here:

Afghanistan: A Modern Silk Road Strategy

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
So he's a good guy right? He owns the company that is going to save us if there is ever an outbreak of anthrax. But as we saw with Baxter (History has a tendency to repeat itself) these companies tend to make a profit if there is an outbreak and may even be responsible for the outbreaks in the first place.

Below is an article discussing how this prominent businessman has links to the Bin Laden Group and the Carlyle Group, both who have come under suspicions before with regards to government contracts and the famous incident just after 9/11 (before the anthrax attacks?) where the family were flown out of the country during a no fly zone back to Afghanistan for their own 'safety'.

I have not included any red text in the next section as it is all important to read!

LINK

]It's a story straight off the pages of a John Le Carre or Robet Ludlum thriller. A mysterious Lebanese millionaire, who already owns telecoms companies in Venezuela and El Salvador, uses his influence to take over the sole manufacture, production and distribution of one of Americas most sought after defence products. Meanwhile, the world's most wanted terrorist appears to be profiting from his family's investment in the self same manufacturing process, assisted by no less a personage than the father of the President of the United States. Sounds fanciful?

Well, on December 1st. last year the Pakistan News Service announced that documents belonging to a United States company called BioPort Corporation were found in the possession of the al-Qaeda in Kabul, Afghanistan. Seven weeks later, on January 16th, the United States Food and Drug Administration, which had, since 1999 prohibited BioPort from manufacture and production at its Michigan laboratories, announced that it had given its conditional approval for BioPort to begin the manufacture, production and shipping of its product to the US military. On February 1st. the US government gave BioPort Corp a green light on to resume production that had been shut down by the Food and Drug Administration for three years.

So now lets look at who owns and runs BioPort Corporation. Let's begin with Admiral William J. Crowe Jr. former Head of the US Joint Chiefs of Staff and a former US ambassador to Great Britain. It seems that back when President George H. W. Bush was setting up Osama Bin Laden as a "freedom fighter" (Afghanistan's "freedom fighters" were credited with shooting down more than 270 Soviet aircraft using American made Stinger missiles in the 1980's) the good Admiral and his associates on the Joint Chiefs of Staff were, according to some reports, selling American made weapons-grade Anthrax to Saddam Hussein in the hopes that he would use it against Iran. These days Admiral Crowe sits on the Board of Directors and owns 13% of BioPort Corp.

After the attacks of September 11th. President Bush placed BioPort's North Lansing laboratory under protection, invoking the national interest. Interestingly enough, the Italian magazine Il Manifesto reported, in its October issue, that this happened at the same time that the FBI also placed the El Hibri’s at the top of their list of suspects for sending anthrax spores through the mail system.

Now comes the interesting part of this story. According to reports in the US media, until October last year a major investor with The Carlyle Group was (and you had better sit down before you read this) the bin Laden family! For many years The Carlyle Group has maintained financial ties with the family of Osama bin Laden, but those links were supposedly severed after September 11th. When it was agreed that the relationship was becoming a tad embarrassing for all concerned.

The story behind the Carlyle Group and the links between George Bush Sr. and the bin Ladens is fascinating to say the least.

If the rumours are correct about the Carlyle Group's investment in BioPort, then it's quite possible the bin Laden family is an investor in the only company able to make Anthrax vaccine in the United States, and because their beloved Osama might have some of the stuff, the family will make a fortune. In fact, the shortage of vaccine created by the now withdrawn FDA ban will make all those involved in BioPort extremely wealthy, as market forces drive the price of the vaccine up. A very cosy arrangement. The Bushes, El Hibri's and bin Ladens (and the occasional complicit Admiral) could all be making money off the fear and death of Americans. Is it any wonder, then, that documents relating to BioPort were found in the possession of bin Laden's al-Qaeda network in Kabul?

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by carlitomoore

This was one of the best, most researched, and well constructed posts I have read recently....You show us how to connect the dots....those crazy dots have been bugging me...and, when I heard about the "black Plague" being reincarnated....I was taken aback.....God bless us, one and all....and thankyou for the time you took to make this public! Let's pray that none of these evil cooties end up on any "Occupyers"!!!

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
So there you go, more links to this man and the FBI, now we have the Carlyle group and the Bin Laden family implicated and we have picked up more references to Iran and the Anthrax fiasco as well as some interesting information referring to the Bush Family having links to this company. I have to bring back that repetitive comment from the previous posts:

"Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. Three times is enemy action."

It really does write like a Hollywood script in my opinion. Below is another referenced article that I have only glanced over, but again it seems to cover everything covered here in this thread:

Source

Project Anthrax by Alex Constantine

Parts I-V - ILLICIT HUMAN EXPERIMENTATION, WAR
PROFITEERING & STATE TERRORISM - SAIC, FORT DETRICK,
STEPHEN HATFILL, BIOPORT, ETC.

-
Part VI - VAXGEN'S DR. DONALD FRANCIS, CO-CREATOR OF
AIDS, THE THAI EXPERIMENTS & THE NEXT PHASE OF ANTHRAX
"VACCINATIONS"

The towers fell. Fear of a tiny spore gripped the great democracy.

Emergency measures in a jingoistic package, under consideration in the House of Representatives, arrived at the same time as the Ames strain, and the emergency
measures floated through Congress on a cloud of lethal white powder.
Right-wing propagandists stepped up to point out the obvious culprit. Laurie Mylroie, a "conservative" state propagandist, explained to CNN, "it takes a highly sophisticated agency to produce anthrax in the lethal form-. Not many parties can do that." Saddam Hussein "continues his part of the war in the form of terrorism. It is unlikely that that anthrax will remain in letters. It is likely that it will be used - in the subway of a city, or in the ventilation system of a U.S. building. Saddam wants revenge against us. He wants to do to the U.S. what we've done to Iraq."

A great example of the media using fear of such a bio attack on the public and the stirring up of the war machines in response, in defence. There six parts to the article but a search for El-Hibri draws us to part 3 in particular. Again, no red text, it's best to read it all for full effect:

Part 3

BIOPORT

The stock market symbol for BioPort, inc. should be pi - because its corruption goes on indefinitely, or so it seems when you begin to sift through the records.

On January 26 2003, Bob Fitrakis wrote: "Let's recall Bush's strange relationship with that bizarre little company in Lansing, Michigan, known as Bioport. The company, despite failing various FDA inspections and being accused of bad record-keeping, holds the only federal contract for producing the anthrax vaccine. Bush has rewarded Bioport with favors such as ongoing military protection, and within weeks of 9/11 granted them a contract that tripled the price per vaccine. Now, add into the mix that the Strangelovian CIA-connected Battelle and Britain's top secret Porton Down labs are partners with Bioport.... Public records and foreign press reports have linked El-Hibri to the selling of anthrax to Saudi Arabia after the Pentagon refused to. He's also a business associate of the bin Laden family. A real Congressional investigation of Bush's relationships with the bin Laden family, El-Hibri and the related drug bank BCCI would easily lead to the President's impeachment."6

I think it is time to try and prove some of these facts because this really does seem a little unbelievable.

Blog

The above is a link to a blog I found which also discusses the same themes I have been looking at, so looks like people have been suspicious of this for a long time though I have never come across it and I don't think it has ever made its way onto ATS.

I will continue to look but for now third bump lucky, hope someone gets to see this thread in the wave of all the OWS threads.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by doryinaz

Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated. Hopefully you will come back and see the latest info I just posted above as it is just getting stranger.

If i am not mistaken thats 4 people who have mangaed to see this stuff so hey, whats me moaning gonna do.

Thats all I have got for today, this is the last quick *bump and hopefully someone else might have thrown something into the mix by tomorrow.

Night Folks.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Someone posted awhile ago the Wheeler guy had a side company who had the contract to inspect all the chemical weapons dumped at sea sites.

The iron munition shells were expected to last 50 years under the sea before they rust through, and release their poison.

50 year's is up. I think he was killed over the data he found out.

You used to be able to get maps of where all those sites are at sea, if you are a fisherman. Post 9-11 you can no longer get maps of the ocean showing where all the chemical weapons were dumped.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Great post why no popularity. The next epidemic could be anthrax what would be the choice die from anthrax or get injected with lethal vaccines.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by dankety
Great post why no popularity. The next epidemic could be anthrax what would be the choice die from anthrax or get injected with lethal vaccines.

'Why No Popularity?'. I don't know, aparantly there are much bigger and more sinister conspiracies than a huge conflict of interest between big business, government and the health of the entire human race.

Havn't you heard? Russia Today News is down for routine maintenance! What the hell is going on!? Sighs.

Carlitomoore over and out.
edit on 19-10-2011 by carlitomoore because: add the word conspiracies

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Another member just posted this thread about some documents on Anthrax which have been made public after 9 years; wonder if we will find something interesting?

ATS Thread

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
OP well put, lots of effort you did put in this thread ! S&F.

Just a little addition to thicken the plot: (I think its not mentionend yet)

Rumsfeld/Cheney and Gilead science:

"Rummy was Chair of the Board of Directors at Gilead Sciences until named to the Bush cabinet and, like [Vice President Dick] Cheney, still has ties that bind to the 'old company.' Now isn't it an 'amazing coincidence' that the drug Tamiflu patented by Gilead Sciences is being pushed by the National Institutes of Allergies and Infectious Diseases as the NUMBER ONE choice for flu, which, wonder of wonders, is sweeping through in one epidemic after another," Free Market News related October 21, 2005, from a January 2004 web posting. As of September 22, 2004, Rumsfeld held a "stake in Gilead Sciences Inc. worth $5 million to $25 million." [4] Incidentally, Newsday reported October 22, 2005, that, according to drug makers, Tamiflu "will remain in short supply for as long as a year because of the drug's complicated chemistry." The delay is perhaps related to the controversy over property rights to the Tamiflu patent. See Dr. Joseph Mercola's "Who Owns the Rights on Tamiflu: Rumsfeld To Profit From Bird Flu Hoax," Global Research, October 26, 2005: "Since Rumsfeld holds major portions of stock in Gilead, he will handsomely profit from the scare tactics of the government that is being used to justify the purchase of $2 billion of Tamiflu."

Source: sourcewatch.org... es

Same source states as well, that Rummy was on the board of Pfizer,

During this time, his stewardship of Searle earned him awards as the Outstanding Chief Executive Officer in the pharmaceutical industry in 1980 and 1981." Rumsfeld was instrumental in the approval of the controversial sweetener aspartame by the FDA.

And of course (bit of topic) on the board of ABB, at the time they sold aluminum cylinders (which can be used to enrich uranium) to iran.

Difficult to not connect the dots...

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Reading time limited at the moment but will definitely return to read entire thread! Great stuff!

Also, I always thought something was strange about the US outbreak of West Nile virus. Came from a govt lab? Deliberately to test on a population or an accidental escape?

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Another member has jsut posted a thread discussing a possible TB outbreak at one of the Occupy movements... This is exactly what I predicted may happen here in this thread.

TB Outbreak Thread

In the last couple of days there was some updates on FLu pandemics and also another Anthrax story. These are coming too regular not to be looked at in more detail, I am actually becoming worried that such an attck may be on the cards.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Antrax News from the last two weeks alone:

Federal advisers endorse testing anthrax vaccine in children

A key panel of government advisers Friday recommended that the federal government sponsor a controversial study to test the anthrax vaccine in children to see whether the inoculation would protect young Americans against a bioterrorist attack.

In April, Lurie asked the board to evaluate whether the vaccine should be tested in children. A federal simulation of an anthrax attack on San Francisco, called Dark Zephyr, raised questions about how to handle children. Those concerns were heightened by the public wariness that had been shown toward the H1N1 influenza pandemic vaccine.

I want to know more about Dark Zephyr and who exactly is making this vaccine...

Anthrax scare empties Idaho State Capitol

BOISE — An envelope containing a suspicious white substance — accompanied by a message suggesting it was anthrax — led to an evacuation of the Idaho State Capitol building late Wednesday morning after it was discovered in the Attorney General’s office.

Is there any Occupy movement protests in Idaho? Things are getting pretty hairy with all these suspected outbreaks...

Deal reached in U.S. 2001 anthrax death suit

(Reuters) - The widow of a Florida tabloid photo editor who was the first of five people to die in 2001 anthrax attacks in the United States has reached a settlement with the U.S. government in her wrongful death damages lawsuit against it, according to a court filing.

A Justice Department investigation concluded that a U.S. Army scientist, Dr. Bruce Ivins, committed the deadly 2001 anthrax attacks, mailing anthrax-laced letters to media outlets and government officials in Florida, New York and the Washington area. Ivins committed suicide in 2008 as prosecutors prepared to charge him with murder for the attacks.

By 2007, investigators determined that a single-spore batch of anthrax created and maintained by Ivins at his laboratory in Maryland was the parent material for the spores in the letters, although Ivins' attorney maintained that he was innocent.

A link back to 2001 and that man acting alone (who the FBI didn't acutaly think was acting alone?)

All this within two weeks? Coincidence?

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
The TB outbreak has just been confimed as posted by an ATS member here:

TB Confimed

The stage is set.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
MAN MADE SUPER FLU OUTBREAK

A man-made virus that could wipe out half humanity has been deemed a terrorist threat. And while the scientists behind the Frankenstein-flu hoped their research would help find a cure, critics fear they have developed the ultimate bio-weapon.

When virologist Ron Fouchier and his team of scientists first "mutated the hell out of” the H5N1 bird flu virus and presented their findings this past September, fear spread like contagion across the Internet. But it is not just panic-prone bloggers who are up in arms about the latest virus.

Microbiologist and US National Science Advisory Board (NSABB) chair Paul Keim did not mince his words when describing the potentially deadly bug.

"I can't think of another pathogenic organism that is as scary as this one," Keim told the Science Insider Journal. "I don't think anthrax is scary at all compared to this."

Excellent.... So we are still on the cards for a mass human infection.. I wonder if Baxter or any other big Pharma have filed any Patents relating to this strain... If they have then if this gets published or not it dosn't matter, this will be released to the public. Below is the profile for Paul Keim who is taking this very seriously:

Phil Keim Bio

My research focuses on the advancement of forensics and genomics analysis of bacterial pathogens. The Pathogen Genomics Program will focus on three core missions:

Bolstering of biodefense through improved forensic analysis,

Understanding interactions between man and microbe to develop new therapeutics and diagnostics that will alleviate the human ailments caused by dangerous pathogens, and

Developing an improved understanding of disease movement to reduce and control the incidence of disease.

The Pathogen Genomics Program is a joint program between the Translational Genomics Research Institute (TGen) and the Northern Arizona University (NAU), which results in a unified approach to protecting America against dangerous pathogens, in particular Bacillus anthracis (anthrax).

So this guy is a leading advisor on Anthrax and he is stating on record that this new flu makes anthrax look like a mild annoyance? A little more from the same source:

During the 2001 anthrax investigations, my lab was called upon to play a critical role in providing the US military and intelligence community with cutting edge assays for biological weapons. We successfully delivered assays that were far superior to the assays used previously and available through the military labs. This was critical to both the investigations and the clean-up efforts on the east coast.

Another player in the 2001 attacks.I bet he is quite an interesting character.

Finally back to the super Flu:

While the H5N1 bird flu strain was so vicious it killed over half of all people infected with it, humanity’s saving grace was that it did not readily pass between people.

However, the one aspect of the disease that protected the world from an all-out pandemic went out the window when researchers altered the H5N1 bird flu strain so that it could be transmitted through the air.

The new strain has five mutations as compared to the original, which had one. While all five individual strains were naturally occurring, they were never found in a single microorganism.

Although pathogens naturally evolve, their evolution rarely moves along such a concertedly deadly path. The new virus is just as contagious as the flu – which kills tens of thousands of people each year – but would be vastly more deadly if released.

The man-made killer bug is currently being stored in a basement somewhere at the Rotterdam medical university, though without the benefit of armed guards.

It would now appear the heated debate over whether or not to publish the research regarding the world’s most potentially potent super-flu is a Catch-22. By creating the virus, the only way to prevent a potential outbreak on a previously unknown scale is to increase the risk that it might occur.

I don't think any further commentary is needed; it has all been said in the previous posts.

It is strange how many similar stories are coming out lately, and they all refer back to the 2001 attacks that were never solved. These guys get paid a lot of money to protect people, and they are always bringing up their biggest failure.

If you want to know why I find this funny, look at some of my other threads such as the Truth about Afghanistan and The Biggest Fraud In History ones both linked in my signature. There is a common link between leading power figures when they want to move away from something big, and usually something bad.

THEY PRETEND TO FAIL

Conspiracy or coincidence?

Anyone Interested Yet?

Shall I stop posting Yet?

Any MODS read this Yet?
edit on 21-12-2011 by carlitomoore because: Include references to other threads.. They are must reads and under viewed!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join