It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phoenix Jones Just Got Owned At The Seattle Occupy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I am here right now. We were asking the legal team questions because we are technically here illegally and he busts in through a crowd of sitting people with a film crew. Everyone got irritated and started chanting "sit down!" Then he left.

No link. I'm here reporting it to you guys first. You should have seen it. Hilarious.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
film crew? i hope you mean some guy with a camcorder... dont tell me he has his own reality show now.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Is that not your resident super hero! Are Seattle residents taking a leaf from Gothams book - the hero you dont need right now etc

Out of curiosity has he really been stopping any crime?

Ps Good luck to you out there, there is no movement where I am.
edit on 16/10/2011 by LestatG because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
could you please tell us what he was saying what was the purpose of him being there ?...... was he for or against the protest?

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by mooseinhisglory

I thought he was in jail for getting a little too happy with Mace?
That guy takes hisself waaayy too seriously.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
lol real life super heroes are funny but none of them do anything

but awesome if we had a real batman highly trained riched guy fighting crime now that would be awesome

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Here is his Wiki if you don't know who he is.

Some more info:

Around 80 tents at least. A couple hundred people here. Cars are honkin, and we heard an unofficial report that cops aren't coming. There were a couple thousand at the march, which I was also apart of.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

He just marched in and said loudly "can I say something please?" A bunch of people started yelling "wait your turn!" back.

And yes, it was a full on film crew. One of his little superhero buddies was there too, but he didn't even have the balls to break into the assembly. It was so awkward.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
How embarrasment.. haha..

Yeah it's been said that he's had film crews follow him and his bumblebee club around, so it's expected if they hear he's going to go in and say something that they'd tag along.

Aww it's sad however, he must really think he's doing good, and I'm sure his initial intentions were good. It's like outtakes from the movie Mystery Men.. lol

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Lol! Ya, I'm sure he meant well, but it was really bad timing. it was time to be serious. He could have come when we werent talking about what to do if we get arrested. Nobody cares about him up here. We are a pretty cynical bunch.

Plus, the cops never shut it down, and people were still there chanting and waiving signs at cars til at least 1 in the morning. If he came 30 min later, or just sat down and waited his turn, he would have had a chance to speak.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I felt that "Kick Ass" was a great film.

That Nick Cage "batman" scene with the "Twenty Eight Days Later" music was pure genius, literally the greatest scene in any movie ever, EVAR!!!! I replay it and my girl gets all upset at me. She doesn't understand how truely awesome that scene is, where "batman dude" totally violates everything batman is, and becomes superman. As a film aficionado, I praise that movie for its greatness.

Anyway, this real life kick ass, does not kick ass. As Big Daddy says in the film,

"Maybe you should change your name to ass: kicked?" - Big Daddy
edit on 16-10-2011 by smallpeeps because: punctashun and splng

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

i heard about this guy...

he wonders the night... lookin for crap to do...

once he pepper sprayed a crowd (Which was around a fight) in front of a night club... a buncha people chased him down and the cops arrested him...

top topics

join