It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman Gives Graphic Details of What She Saw In Hell.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by PapagiorgioCZ

The Bible doesn't really comment on women in secular politics, but the irony is that all of them are only allowed to speak in religion, or in quasi-religious politics, because of social developments due to secular feminism.

Historically when teenage girls were told to indulge their fantasies by religious adults, innocent people ended up being hanged and tortured for witchcraft (usually to the benefit of powerful men who got the loot).
Of course the hell narratives are unlikely to progress to anything that dramatic.
They simply add to the anything-goes circus-like atmosphere of charismatic churches, which can be seen as an extension of the New Age, rather than an opposite religion.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
People don't choose to reject god, they choose to not believe in Fairy tales - I have a billion people telling me to believe in Jesus, another billion say believe in Krishna and another billion say Islam... and yet another billion say it's all bull crud... so which is what... does it all come down to my god is better than yours?

Sorry, I choose to live a good life as best I can, I don't need to listen to some preacher once or twice a week to do this; the Cosby show gives me more and cheaper!

And don't give me that free will crap - if god was so powerful he would show up and say "I'm God, love me and you will have everlasting peace, don't and you will go burn in hell...." you would still have your free will, but at least a bit of direction as well...
edit on 18-10-2011 by ParAvion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

<< 1   >>

join