It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter won't let me in, #OWS is blocked by ISP or twitter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I can not even get to the login page and others are reporting that twitter is going down.

Time to make our own twitter and build it p2p so no one can take it down.

The police in London are turning violent and changing out of uniform and have drawn first blood in protecting the zionist bankers and bent politicians who won't give up power without a fight and me, myself, and i think we may aswell skip to second gear and take the gloves off now they have started it.

Revolutions always need blood and nothing short of a revolution is going to stop the coruption where hard working folk can not even aford to put a roof over there heads and we have unemployed people begging for work besides flipping burgers.

Sorry to all protestors that think throwing flowers and hugging trees will work, it won't

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Typical. I think the people are going to do what they have to,This could get ugly.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
My twitter is fine in NA.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
i'm having to use www.monitter.com... to watch twitter but i would love to know if it's my ISP or Twitter thats blcoking me.

We have been so stupid as to let them tell us we need a permit before we can even protest so is it so stupid to think that we will soon need a permit to start a blog or posts on anything that goes against the state.

War with bankers and they are starting a war over who controls the internet, time to change the rules i say.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
status.twitter.com

Tweet Delivery Delay 43 minutes ago
Update: This issue has been resolved.

Users may be experiencing issues with tweet delivery; our engineers are currently investigating this issue.

Is It Down For Everyone, Or Just Me dot com

edit on 10/15/11 by makeitso because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Master_007

yea mines working fine ,i got an error at 1st but its good now

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Just checked again and i'm in but must say what a convienet fault to have !

Blackberry was having the same type of systems breakdown becaue they offer voice encryption and i didn't like the blackberry brand of phone, but i do now so anyone wanting to sell one because they think blackberry are offering a poor service can drop me a line.

top topics

join