It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EOT:

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   
EOT:

[edit on 1/9/04 by Intelearthling]

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I have 2 credible sources that I know personally (family & friends) that are in the military that have spoke to high ranking officials and have simply told them "I cannot tell you what they are, but believe what you hear". I believe they exist and I always will, but it is pretty clear that this thread is a wind-up, and here I am participating in it!

[edit on 30-8-2004 by Jazzerman]

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Intelearthling are you going to post this secret goverment document you speak of I have been waiting for 3 pages to see this thing if it actually does exist

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 05:15 PM
link   
OF COURSE NOT!!!, THIS GUYS IS A TROLL... THE KIND THAT LIVES UNDER BRIDGES AND HAS BIG HAIRY TOES... LEAVE HIM ALONE AND HE WILL GO BACK UNDER HIS BRIDGE WHERE HE CAN TAKE TIME TO THINK ABOUT HOW RETARDED HE HAS MADE HIMSELF LOOK

At least we know now to not listen to a single thing this jack off says...

Its funny how people that think they are smart always seam to beat around the bush for topics that they are experts on.

Hes deliberatly making comments to get a responce from people that like him, have no idea either...

So do us all a favor Intelehuman (sp), and give it up. Go back to school. Do what ever you need to do to become at least a half brain powered human. Maybe re-think as to why you are really hear at ATS, if you need entertainment, try masterbaiting.

... Oh ya, and a little lesson from "HumptyDumptys school of how to not be a a$$ on ATS", if you have a question, ask it before you start a thread and then make all the hype, and then finally admit you have a question... for good sake man, just ask the question first!!!!

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Intelearthling said:And another thing, you should all comply with what the government says. The general public has no business trying to think in a way that is abstract or contrary to the normal social fabric.

If that was the case the Earth would still be considered the center of all existence as well as being flat. Please say you were being sarcastic...please. Because a statement like that should be held up as an example to why we should question everything. I say question everything, not believe everything.
As for Alien chicks being hot....

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 08:33 PM
link   
EOT:

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 08:49 PM
link   
EOT:

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Honesty, just stop posting.

I dont want to hear your rediculas excusess as to why this whole "experiment" went wrong. Your the type or disinformation spin doctor that about 98% of ATS members hate.

I suggest you rethink the way in which you aproach the community with your thoughts, "secrets", and just plain nonsence. No one will ever take you serious if you first say one thing, then in the middle of the conversation you change your view. Essecially when you claim to have "secrect knowledge"... which by now we all asume to be totaly fake because of you previous disinformation... THE TROLL WHO CRIED WOLF!!!

...maybe I'd suggest a new I.D. for yourself... and a attitude check.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   
This thread is too lame to read, the denial of UFO's/ET's is the same thing nowadays if we for example deny viruses/bacterias - "UFO's dont exist, they are made up by crazy people" = "viruses&bacterias dont exist, they are made up by lame people who want us to spend money on soap, shampoo, whatever"

I think that 80% of UFO/ET believers have seen it with their own eyes, the same as me .. i cant deny what i see ... Dear lamethreadmaker go and sit in a corner and think about what you are writing here.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   
EOT:

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 10:18 PM
link   
im rather partial to twi-leks myself ooooooo mama

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 06:03 PM
link   
one comment, if you don't believe in aliens and all this UFO "nonsense" then y are u on a UFO forum posting these topics.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 06:12 PM
link   
what does E.O.T mean ?

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by acidhead
what does E.O.T mean ?

End Of Transmission and to Josh Man: I'm pretty new to this discussion board. I didn't think all these people were serious about the topic. Guess I was wrong, eh? Why do you think I came to this site in the first place? Contrary to the initial message, there's really not a person on this planet that can't make me NOT believe in them. I was just f****** with 'em at first, and now they're pissed. Hey, not the first time in my life, and doubt very seriously it'll be the last. Don't want to cause any friction on this board again. These people are serious about what they talk about.
Oh, Acid Head, blotter or dots? Just kidding. Seen your subtitle.
Over.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Josh Man
one comment, if you don't believe in aliens and all this UFO "nonsense" then y are u on a UFO forum posting these topics.

Your answer is replied to Acid Heads post. Thought I'd throw you both some points.
Damn man!? What happened to your eyes?

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Wow, kinda of freaky your messages are dissappearing. IM glad I have a good enough memory to know what the first one said. Ive seen enough crazy stuff in the skies as a stargazer to question the UFO stuff. I think the possibilites of alien beings being here is very real and I would love to meet them.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Intelearthling
Damn man!? What happened to your eyes?

My avatar is of someone with Addison's Disease. I used this pic in one of my science projects, and I think it's such a cool pic

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Revelation was written two thousands years ago.

Yes, we are at the End of Time--the Judgment of God is at work at all levels and dimensions of this planet--to sort sheep and goats, wheat and tares, wolves and lambs.

And there will be one last millennium to fulfill and demonstrate that the Kingdom of God was a legitimate concept all along. And then I guess, God will move on.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join