It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Low: I'm asking for girl tips on a damn conspiracy website

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Stick with the eyepatch thing and dress like a pirate..
Chicks dig pirates.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MegasAlexandros

Oh why is it that the people who never have any real problems, always say they have problems. Fortunately op, dude you came to the right place, for it's all been said here before in the past, you should look up some of the more older posts.

So start with this thread and listen to what the Jedi master is not saying.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And sounds like your suffering from the good guy disease, you need to stop being a nice or good guy. And get in touch with your inner asshole, chicks dig dudes like that. But first you should do as Manhater said and worry about yourself and your life first, because it aint really the jerk that attracts the ladies, but it is something that they have that attracts them.
And when your ready, the ladies will be coming to you.

Here is some thread's to get you started on getting in touch with your inner asshole.

Really dude read some of the older threads on here and you shall find all your answers.

Oh and one more thing, I agree with Suspiria and get that eye-patch back and a pirate suite would probably help, also learn the say "arhhh" after every sentence. And when anybody asks you anything about relationships all's you have to do is say. Arghhhh me Matey's - were's me booty.

Also if you could get a parrot that would rock, I heard chicks dig dude with parrots and eyepatches. And if you actually do all that please take a picture, because that is something to see.

But no really I think you will be fine op.

To mattrat....dude if you do own your own house when your 20yr's old. I don't see what is the problem, I am sure if you get your lazy ass off and really go look. You would find another girlfriend in no time at all, me thinks. However happiness is a whole nother story, but I am sure you will find some of that as well.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
From your post I can tell that you are pretty much me ten years ago! I too was on ATS all the time, talking philosophy and conspiracy. I never got a girl friend till I was twenty, I'm 27 now and been with the same girl six years (2nd girlfriend),

You have so much time, definitely concentrate on getting good grades as every decision you make now will effect the rest of you life!

I'm happy and some day you will be too, for now try not to worry - just be who you are and you will become attractive. Worrying about saying the 'right' thing is the worst thing you can do, there is no 'right'.

Take care.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

OK, you said you wanted help, I take that to mean advice. Right? I am 57, been married three times. One lasted a year, one lasted 29 years, my current marriage is 7 years old. Many, many girlfriends I have had, and I loved them all. Are my qualifications in order?

First of all, you don't, "get a girlfriend," no. They choose us, dude, and the sooner you realize that you are on the right track.

Sit down, get pen and paper, and list the qualifications you find desirable in a woman. Design her in your mind, and write it all down.

Now, go out and look for her. when you find "the one," you will immediately know, as will she. Look into her eyes, not at her chest.

Another, very important thing. Some men just do not even look at full figure women. Let me tell you something, kid, the true woman is what is on the inside, not on the outside. My lovely wife is quite chubby, and I would not have her any other way.

Never set out to exert control over a woman, nor let her control you. If you are anything like me, I can barely control myself, let alone another human being.

Rather, place yourself in service to her. Make her the Queen of your home, always show her respect, tell her she looks good every day, back her plays even if she is wrong, and fall in love as often as possible. Relationship love is a machine, it is an evolving thing, and is like a Bridge that must be rebuilt every day. Be proud of her accomplishments, stand beside her in all things.

I wish you a happy, contented life, young man.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

"back her plays even if she is wrong"

I wish I had talked to you 2 weeks ago.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff
reply to post by ValentineWiggin

Just a word of warning, be careful what you wish for, your first love will truly hurt worse than you ever thought possible.

Unless you hurt her first MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

True, but still! Everything comes back around!

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Hey kid, I'm 23 and I'm in the same situation as you, I got owned by my ex girlfriend about eight months ago when she dumped me, its not worth it, I don't think I am even going to find another girl for awhile until I finish up med school, its not worth it, it is a big headache, if anything you should be having your fun, but it seems like you're a good kid, just keep doing what you're doing, its perfectly normal to be in your situation, I didn't have my first girlfriend until I was 18. Trust me, live life without the headache, being in a relationship will really test your patience as a man. Hope all is well, make sure you OWN school and make it your b**ch, chicks love intelligent fellas. Until then, highly work on the most amount of knowledge you can get and definitely start hitting the gym, but for YOURSELF. Have a good one.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
If you want my advice then I recommend to you:

stay in the basement online cause girls are a hassle

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Young man I was 16 once, It was about 45 years ago. But when the Alzheimer isn't kicking in I can recall it. The one thing I can remember is through out my years that weather your a "babyboomer" or "generation-x" this has always been true. First and foremost you have to be true to yourself and you ideas, with out that you are nothing and no woman wants nothing. Next you have to love yourself before you have enough heart to love any one else.
Treat women like what you feel is right, not like other tell you is right. "Social norms" are not always cut out for the individual. There is, and always will be someone out there for you. The number 1 turnoff for women is trying to be someone else. Don't try to figure out women by what they like, It's better to figure out what they don't like and avoid those things, the rest will come naturally. Most of all remember you are still just 16, you have a long life ahead of you. Do what you will with these thoughts. But most of all good luck you seem to be a fine upstanding young man I'm sure you'll do fine.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
My tip: Be more gay.

I am gay, and i find my slight female twinge (Im not a queen or anything) Gets girls hitting on me ALL THE TIME.

Talk about things like lady gaga, fashion, makeup, colors, and be spontanious!

Ok i only talk about lady gaga and fashion once in a while, but stop being so.. manly, girls (Or at least the ones Ive met) like a guy whos a little feminine.

Just a hint.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
No seriously stick with the pirate thing..
Any girl enamored by Gaga, fashion and make up talk is either a) not really worth dating or b) will stick you with the gay friend label immediately.

Dressing like a pirate shows you already dig fashion, can convincingly sport eyeliner and most possibly have musical tastes that extend beyond the banalities of Gaga.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

We've all been there, done that.

You're lacking confidence, and it's basically chick repellent.

First off, it will come with time. You're only 16, so there is no law saying you HAVE to have a girlfriend. Yeah, I know it's likely all you're thinking about....

My advice is to get involved in some kind of group activity, where some girls will also be involved...whether school, church, or job (definitely a good option at your age), whatever, related. This type of surrounding will allow you to be yourself with girls in a more relaxed environment, and maybe even one where you won't have all of that clique issue.

In working with/interacting with these girls, your confidence will increase, and soon, they'll be hitting on YOU vs. the other way around.

My tip: Be more gay.

I am gay, and i find my slight female twinge (Im not a queen or anything) Gets girls hitting on me ALL THE TIME.

Talk about things like lady gaga, fashion, makeup, colors, and be spontanious!

Ok i only talk about lady gaga and fashion once in a while, but stop being so.. manly, girls (Or at least the ones Ive met) like a guy whos a little feminine.

Just a hint.

The old fake gay angle can work in the short-term (and of course, then make them THINK they TURNED you straight, LOL....
, but, of course, you'd have to put up with the things real gays do, while doing so, and probably not something you want to deal with at 16...or at all really...) Plus, you have to have some real commitment to the role, and be a good actor.

For real gay men, it's just as unconscious as the lack of confidence thing. You can't fake it well, you either have it, or you don't.

Luckily for you...confidence is something that can be worked on though, and believe me, this is your key to future luck with women...whether looking to be a ladies man, or find that special someone, confidence is your key.

Of course, don't take it too far into cockiness land, or you're right back where you started.

You two should be more about school than girls right now. Later in life you will begin to understand that.

Easy for us to say now, but do you remember being that age, and how your hormones did most of your thinking? Hard to override the call of mother nature....
edit on 17-10-2011 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

They do appreciate boldness and confidence that you could show by just outright asking them out for a date. Failing that, If you want to warm the water a little before you jump in, then learn about what the particular girl is interested in and talk to her about that.

Although at what you say 16 they'll fall over backwards for a few simple compliments.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by iforget

If you want to warm the water a little before you jump in, then learn about what the particular girl is interested in and talk to her about that.

Another good tip.

But, if you aren't sincere in your interest, then it will show...so be sure to focus on things that you BOTH may be interested in, like an upcoming movie, concert, etc. (which of course then gives you a setup for asking her to said movie/event...
)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I agree with suspira. Play up the pirate thing, maybe even bring back puffy shirts? Maybe not?

Coupla things:

1. Develop a style: It is hard in highschool since fashion usually just means dressing to your subculture. Find some stuff you like to wear that isn't a t-shirt and jeans and build off that. Don't be afraid of wearing something insane you might even start a new trend. Even if it doesn't get you noticed you still have a sweet style.

2. Find a common gripe: Talking about something you both hate is good starting ground especially since poking a bit of fun is a good way to get people laughing. Also it is a good way to find another persons boundaries start off small and they will usually up the ante. If you take it too far you can always just say "too far?"

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MegasAlexandros
I cannot believe I'm asking ATS for dating advice, but being as I have recently become comfortable with the site, and seeing as the majority of ATS is smarter than most of the population, I figure I'd give it a shot. I cannot get a girlfriend! Maybe my expectations are too high, maybe I'm just not confident enough, but I'm 16 and have not had a single girlfriend. You can see what I look like (that eye patch was just temporary), and I get things like "Oh, your sexy," and "Nice bod," from good looking girls all the time! I just cannot talk to them. I don't know why! I guess I'll always be that weird kid in high school who always talked about philosophy and conspiracies who never went out with anybody! Maybe it's because I don't flirt, I just see flirting as belittling women, in my opinion you should become friends with the girl first, without the intention of dating her. Whenever I see a guy hitting on a woman, it just makes me mad, I don't know why. I really am weird aren't I?

Well first off you're only 16... you will have girl friends sooner or later

Second, If you have girls telling you your sexy... that is an opening right there...

Third.... You say you want to be friends with a girl first.... How can you possibly be friends with a girl if you're afraid to talk to them?

And lastly, you already stated what you need.... Confidence. Without it you're lost in the dating world. Women are always always always attracted to confident men. That is a simple fact that is genetically fixed in womens brains, just as much as sex is what is genetically fixed in a man's brain.

If you want a girl friend, all you need to do its take what you want... Talk to a girl you like... find out what she likes, that will give you something to talk about. Find common interests that both of you can talk about freely... Then you just need to look for signs that she likes you...

If shes talking to you in the first place, she already likes you somewhat. Look for things like her casually fixing her hair when you look at her. A simple touch on the arm could be a perfect sign... If she laughs at the things you say... another easy one.

Either way bro, you're 16... You will learn one day... but the key to all of this is Confidence

Hope that helps a little, i was exactly where you were once upon a time so i understand... U2U me if you have any questions i might be able to help you with

GL

edit on 19-10-2011 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
speaking as someone who has children your age I have to say I don't envy teens today. When I was sixteen I was skinny and nerdy and in art club. I ran xcountry and tried to get good grades. You really do have to learn who you are before someone else can love you, I think. There is no medical evidence that you will die without a girlfriend..so just stay interested in things and keep evolving.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by MegasAlexandros
I cannot believe I'm asking ATS for dating advice, but being as I have recently become comfortable with the site, and seeing as the majority of ATS is smarter than most of the population, I figure I'd give it a shot. I cannot get a girlfriend! Maybe my expectations are too high, maybe I'm just not confident enough, but I'm 16 and have not had a single girlfriend. You can see what I look like (that eye patch was just temporary), and I get things like "Oh, your sexy," and "Nice bod," from good looking girls all the time! I just cannot talk to them. I don't know why! I guess I'll always be that weird kid in high school who always talked about philosophy and conspiracies who never went out with anybody! Maybe it's because I don't flirt, I just see flirting as belittling women, in my opinion you should become friends with the girl first, without the intention of dating her. Whenever I see a guy hitting on a woman, it just makes me mad, I don't know why. I really am weird aren't I?

I probably won't say anything that hasn't already been said, but I'm bored and love to procrastinate on work, so here goes....

You're 16 years old, and I'm 98% certain that at least 40% of the world's 16 year olds aren't dating either. You're certainly not alone. It's not uncommon for people to start dating in their late teens/early adulthood. You're better off. At least you don't feel the pressure to do the deed and end up a 17 or 18 year old baby daddy.

It's good to be loved and to love back, I'll give you that. Relationships can be loads of fun, but believe me when I tell you that you'll have plenty of that in your life as long as you man up and ask a girl out on a date. From the looks of your picture you're not a bad-looking guy. You have to find the courage to speak those words. I know it's incredibly difficult for a timid teenager, but you have to overcome those fears if you want to get somewhere. You don't need to read books or instructional manuals on how to talk to girls. Be nice to them, show some confidence and ask them out! The worst they can do is say no, but they might say yes!

I'm about to give you the best advice ever. You can thank me later. Start pumping a little iron and learn to play a guitar. You don't need to be Arnold Schwarzenegger or Joe Satriani, but I'm telling you...chicks dig musicians with strong arms and a six-pack. When you learn to play a few tunes, you'll have to BEAT them off you. If you join a band, your chances get even better.... just watch out for the lead singer.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
my advice to all youthful people is go out and be yourselves, be happy and laugh a lot. why?

because personality is all that matters. You will get old and uglier...
yanno, gravity does not discriminate so you need to meet a person that you can spend the rest of your life together.

And the funny thing is when your happy and being yourself; not even thinking about it, someone comes along and wants to hang out with you and bingo your in a relationship.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
sing her this song, works everytime. www.youtube.com...#!
edit on 28-10-2011 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join