It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anybody Gone Back to Believing the OS After Questioning It?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cecilofs
As Fox Mulder would say, "I want to believe".

I want to believe the OS because it would make everything much simpler and convenient.

Sadly, I just haven't seen anything that sways me back to the other side.

Even if everything went down exactly as they said it did. Even if there was no controlled demolition, even if Al Qaeda did it, even if it was the jets they said it was....even then, I just can't believe all the "coincidences" and the reaction from the world (Iraq and Afghanistan).

I mean, maybe if there were one or two strange coincidences or things that didn't quite add up, but not the plethora of them which make up 9/11.

As for why conspiracy theorists rarely have huge amounts of data and maths to back them up - mostly because a lot of the evidence was either destroyed or kept from public sight, so we are supposed to rely on the official numbers and data which for all we know were completely fabricated. Even just that alone puts a huge "SUSPICIOUS!!" sign on it in my mind.

youve summed up my thoughts up exactly

varemia funny you should get angry about getting labelled because all i ever see on this site is truthers being labelled as crazy nutters delusional because you guys think we all subscribe to every silly theory out there like holograms no planes ect....

and people seem to think that because truthers all cant agree on one single theory that they are all wrong

i also hate the term truther its so stupid its unreal i mean what the hell is wrong with wanting to know the truth (im not asking you this question btw)

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join