It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Andrew Napolitano: The US Government is Creating Terror Plots In America!!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
The dream ticket: Ron Paul / Judge Andrew Napolitano 2012.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Judge Napolitano going extreme rouge!

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
He works directly for Fox News.

He is a sell out propagandist. His word is worthless.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by DieBravely

This is one of your latest posts in a different thread bro:

"We as a country are trying our very hardest to take over the Middle East, by any means necessary."

That seems to be one of the Judge's premises - that the US is engaging in false flag terror to start yet another war in the Middle East.

Don't kill the messenger. The Judge is a fairly rouge journalist. There are people out there telling the truth, even in the MSM.

edit on 13-10-2011 by Drew99GT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

He did mention going to war with iraq under false information about weapons of mass destruction, so I give him a little credit for that.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Do you guys really trust anyone on Fox News? I find it hard to, sorry.

link   

link   

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
what needs to end up on television are the goverment plots that do involve bombs

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Well, FOX may not be the best source of news, but if they let Napolitano say this kind of stuff on air which is anti Federal Government, no matter who is in charge, it's definitely time to admit that 'our' Government is not "of the people, by the people or for the people", if it ever was!
edit on 10/14/2011 by fah0436 because: typo

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by DieBravely
He works directly for Fox News.

He is a sell out propagandist. His word is worthless.

He is a propagandist?

Serious question, do you even venture outside the realm of ATS and various other conspiracy websites?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Same thing happened on 9/11, but on a greater scale: cia/mossad/mi6 has recruited muslims who thought they were fighting for Alqeda.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
In this thread: People who cry "false flag" every time something in the world happens saying a guy who is claiming the same thing as them is a "propagandist" and a "liar" because he's on the Fox New Channel. I love it.

Conspiracy theorists always saying this stuff needs to be on every news channel to wake the people up, but every time someone actually goes on a news channel and tries to spread the message, they're just a government puppet.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Drew99GT

View what the government does NOT want you to see. This film has been BANNED in the U.S.
(/3tyxveg). More information can be seen at www.myspace.com/houmadabrave.

CLANSON®
Create Local Awareness Networks to Secure Our Nation

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Would someone mind to explain to a "Non-US Citizen" who this Judge Napolitano is?
Never heard of him and I don't / can't watch Fox over here.
I recently learned that Fox is deliberately deceptive / lies... how is this guy genuine then?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Drew99GT

So more wag the dog and fear mongering. It's no surprise. as long as we have criminals in our government we will have criminal activity and the alphabet organizations are the biggest criminals in the US government!
Prepare to be afraid then attacked and then enslaved or more enslaved!

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
CIA is mostly behind creating terror plots, and CIA is not officially part of the USA at all. they are independent and answer to no government but their own.

as for the 'real bombers' like the shoe, there will always be crazies willing to be pansies and go out in a bank. CIA preys on all these types, yea mostly muslim extremists who want to make a name for themselves.

fork JFK & other cia assasinations, it wasn't muslims they recruited back then. now they're focused on the mideast/oil so duhh their pansies are going to be the sand variety

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drew99GT
reply to post by DieBravely

This is one of your latest posts in a different thread bro:

"We as a country are trying our very hardest to take over the Middle East, by any means necessary."

That seems to be one of the Judge's premises - that the US is engaging in false flag terror to start yet another war in the Middle East.

Don't kill the messenger. The Judge is a fairly rouge journalist. There are people out there telling the truth, even in the MSM.

edit on 13-10-2011 by Drew99GT because: (no reason given)

I agree totally. Thank God that the US government is afraid to go through with another false flag attack on US soil and so this is now how they hang guilt on the next target in the Middle East which is Iran. Just more of Israel running our foreign policy and making the Middle east safe for themselves. I'm sure the Israelis figure if we don't have to look like the bad guys then why bother especially when the US already looks like the baddest guy on the block even though most foreigners know we are israels shill. Only most of the people of this country don't know, though i don't know why cause I have known that America's interest has never at the heart of our foreign policy and I have known it even before 911! I wish the rest of us would realize this fact!

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignant
CIA is mostly behind creating terror plots, and CIA is not officially part of the USA at all. they are independent and answer to no government but their own.

You couldn't be more wrong. The D/CIA is appointed by the President and confirmed by the Senate. He reports to the DNI, who is also appointed and confirmed. The CIA is funded by Congressional appropriations and is subject to Congressional oversight. They don't do anything unless it's approved in the budget, and they don't do any covert action without a direct order from the President. Those orders are also communicated to the Congressional intelligence committees, so they have to answer for their conduct there, too. You grossly overestimate the CIA's independence.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join