It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I AM NOT MOVING - Short Film - Occupy Wall Street

page: 1

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

I found this video to be interesting. Also, I keep hearing that OWS is another COINTELPRO working it's way up. Although some things points to this conclusion, I have to disagree that everything is COINTELPRO. I believe this is the legit protest that will change America one way or another. So what do you guys think?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
this is a good video, but it was deleted yesterday.
good luck

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
See, even citizens have the capability to use certain technologies. We can work together and achieve something great...just saying.

sjlendman.blogspot.com...

Turn the tide.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by wingsfan

It is back up on you tube, or was it deleted from ATS?

Is you tube trying to censor videos posted now?

I posted that video in another thread.

Stating, if you want to talk about double standards, when the US is criticising other countries who are doing this.

There is your double standards.
edit on 12-10-2011 by AnonymousFem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Doctors and healthcare proffesionals take the hippocratic oath before starting their jobs as they are pledged to help the people.

Seems to me to be a Politician you have to take the Hypocritic oath, and pledge to the bankers.
edit on 12-10-2011 by JustXeno because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
that video was pulled down yesterday at youtube because the poster was being charged with copyright violations by at least 3 different sources...

i support OWS... we are the 99%

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by KySc5

Has anyone emailed this to the White House and all the mainstream media outlets yet? Think I'll have to go to an internet cafe with a fake email account this evening

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
That had to be the worst amateur attempt at propaganda ever.
Idiots confronting police and screaming from pepper spray being compared to middle easterners who got 5 inch holes blown into them from anti armor shells.

Pathetic.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

Thanks for your contribution. Why even come in and comment?

Anyways, that was a great video, can't wait till the Occupy Toronto starts up, it will probably be nowhere as big, but you never know.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by SpreadLoveNotHate

One thing i don't understand is why people have respect for police in those kind of situations? I am not one to encourage violence, in any way usually. But if this was in my country and the people being beaten were my friends... we are talking baseball-bats to the heads for the cops.

Grow some balls and stand up for your rights.
There is NO WAY we can have REAL change with the peaceful and loving demonstrations.
There is only one way to get our freedom back, it's with blood sweat and tears.

Sorry but people need to put this into perspective, if you are going to think that the goal is to kill 6 billion of us. Why not kill them first?
edit on 13-10-2011 by FejkNick because: Typos.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
powerfull stuff hope it helps to cause.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by FejkNick

Just stop talking.

If we resort to violence, then we are just falling back to a method that in the past, has failed 100% of the time. We are seeking a new future, that at the very foundations, has been started using peace and prosperity for every person on this planet.

IT IS THE ONLY WAY

edit on 13-10-2011 by Laviver26 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-10-2011 by Laviver26 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
If the protests were COINTELPRO the police would not be arresting hundreds of people, instead the police would be ignoring them like they do with the agent provocateur anarchists.

However, the protests are trying to be co-opted, just like they did with the tea party movement and every other movement. It doesn't mean everyone in the protests is a double agent, it just means the media will put the spot light only on the people who are calling for higher taxes.

P.S. I love how the OP video shows the hypocrisy of the U.S. with regard to these foreign protests and their own protests.

If Obama can invade a foreign country to allow a protest to continue, why can't he invade New York to do the same?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
A nice video.

It does show the hypocrisy i've been trying to say of my own country for along time, America has the same problem.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Okandetre

What is more hypocritical, is You tube trying everything to censor this video. First they tried to censor with copyright, now they have restricted the age for anyone who wants to watch the video. And now Facebook re tying to so the exact same thing. Seems to me someone has seen this and is trying to stop everyone else fro seeing it. Truth Trumps Censorship in my opinion.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by KySc5

Here's a bump for this video.

With the crackdowns on OWS sweeping the nation in cities across the states right now, this video makes an impression even more so.

Hypocrisy, never exemplified better.

new topics

top topics

join