It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC Hard Drives Show $100 Million In Criminal Credit Transfers Before Towers Fell

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Trueamerican,

Have you found any information on where the money was transferred to? Any particular accounts? I'm sure if they have found data showing money was transferred, you'd think the accounts would be there aswell.

Any info?

P.S. I stole your Ron Paul banner.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Ryanssuperman

No. I don't believe that info is public whatsoever, which is why I asked if anyone knows of any FOIA requests filed on the matter.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Do you have a legitimate source, or is this You Tube video your "proof"? Because I spent 10 minutes with Google and could find absolutely no backup for this claim. Convar is NOT on record as stating they have proof of illegal transfers, it's just a rumor that's been attributed to an employee of Convar and as far as I can tell, said person has never come forward himself, it's all hearsay. You should always, ALWAYS be skeptical of YouTube videos no matter how much they've been tarted up to look like a news story.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
so we just found this out!

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by micmerci

Humans aren't made of thick metal like hard drives.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
$US25,000 to $US50,000 PER hard drive ??? What the heck ??

I could have disassembled the damaged hard drives COMPLETELY and REBUILT them for attempted data recovery for less than a $US1,000 EACH ... and that includes the cost of a clean room and a technician.

At say an average of $US35,000 per hard drive, multiplied by 400 hard drives ... that comes to a mind boggling $US14,000,000 ... that's 14 MILLION being charged for data recovery !!!

And we wonder why the US is in deep financial doodoo

edit on 13/10/11 by tauristercus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   

After all recent accusation plots , I think that the next headline of the news will be :

Iran took all your $100 Million

So , as I know that will be next distraction from OWS , I will say :

Run OWS , Run !

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
If I remember correctly, work on the data recovery was short lived as the company carrying out the work was suddenly bought by Kroll Inc.
I also seem to remember that WTC7 also held data that was involved in some investigations of some sort, which was also lost forever. No off-site backups existed, even though back then it was pretty much standard practice to do so.

It always looked to me like someone in the know just couldn't help trying to make a fast buck off the planned events and there had to be a scramble to clean upthe mess afterwards. Hell, if you can't make a bit of money off the back of a staged terrorist event then what is the world coming to?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38
I have heard this mentioned before, but is it an accepted and proven fact that
gold was trucked out of the WTC

No, just another truther lie about 9/11. All the gold in the WTC buildings was recovered.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Add to the list of astonishing coincidences that happened before, during and after the 9/11 events. Surely 19 hijackers had access to those accounts as well as connections to various traders that benefited from airliner put options. How people still believe the OS and continue to defend it is beyond the effects of any cognitive dissonance.
edit on 13-10-2011 by Chewingonmushrooms because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

TA another great informative thread as always.

The pieces of the puzzle are slowly coming together.

Thanks

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
One thing this certainly proves is foreknowledge. What I find intriguing is that someone in the DoD wanted this data investigated rather than destroyed - they may have been looking for a loose end, which would be good reason to outsource it clear across the globe as there are plenty of US firms that could have accomplished this, unless Convar was really a step above any others in this field - given the level of destruction that may have been the case. The "pocket change" $100 million also opens the window that someone who shouldn't have known what was going down did know and looked to make a quick buck and get the heck out of Dodge, for if he knew and stuck around he may not be around for much longer.

But this is just one set of possibilities. It could have also just been the arrogance of someone in the loop trying to squeeze everything they could out of the situation and the person in the DoD seeking recovery was actually looking to blow the whistle. Some have also raised eyebrows that such physical recovery would have been impossible and that the drives were either from somewhere else or the story fabricated for some other purpose. I wouldn't doubt if some firms, given this location, had their hard drives secured in fashions similar to airliner black boxes but I couldn't confirm or deny that possibility. I'm sure finding more info will filter down the possibilities.

I thought I had read about some failed FOIA attempts, and I do know that this is a path that you'll likely run into Kevin Ryan's immense level of research into the personal, political, and profitable ties behind that day's events. I think Griffin and a few others also dug quite deep into those connections.

Here's a write up by Ryan from a year ago:
Evidence for Informed Trading on the Attacks of September 11
911blogger.com...

In it he mentioned the heavily redacted [to remove the names of two FBI agents from the New York office, and to remove the names of select suspects in the informed trading investigations] "declassified" insider trading investigation documenation.

The four highest-volume suspect stocks — UAL, Marsh, AMR and Citigroup — were closely linked to the attacks of 9/11. The two airline companies each had two planes hijacked and destroyed. Marsh was located in the exact 8 floors out of 110 in the north tower of the WTC where Flight 11 impacted and the fires occurred. Citigroup was the parent of Travelers Insurance, which was expected to see $500 million in claims, and also Salomon Smith Barney, which occupied all but ten floors in World Trade Center (WTC) building 7. Oddly enough, Salomon Smith Barney had both Donald Rumsfeld and Dick Cheney on its advisory board until January 2001.

Marsh occupied a number of floors in the south tower as well. This is where the office of Marsh executive, L. Paul Bremer, was located. Bremer was a former managing director at Kissinger Associates and had just completed leading a national terrorism commission in 2000. The San Francisco Chronicle noted that Bremer was a source of early claims that rich Arabs were financing Osama bin Laden’s terrorist network. In an article on the 9/11 informed trades, the Chronicle reported that “The former chairman of the State Department’s National Commission on Terrorism, L. Paul Bremer, said he obtained classified government analyses early last year of bin Laden’s finances confirming the assistance of affluent Middle Easterners.”

edit on 13-10-2011 by SiliconJon because: (no reason given)

911review.org...

Convars department in England, Ontrack had Kroll (->) as one of their investors, a subsidiary of risk consulting company Kroll O'Gara (former Kroll Associates, Inc), who is responsible for the security of all US-presidents since 1945. One of Krolls former employees was Jerome Hauer. (->) In June 2002 Kroll Inc. acquired Ontrack and formed a new wholly-owned subsidiary of Kroll named Kroll Ontrack The data of the Twin Tower computers might be classified. www.ontrack.co.uk... www.ontrack.co.uk... www.krollontrack.com... www.corporate-ir.net... Compare: (See Nesara)

edit on 13-10-2011 by SiliconJon because: adding to post since there are no replies yet

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Chewingonmushrooms

Add to the list of astonishing coincidences that happened before, during and after the 9/11 events.

So let me get this straight, you believe all of this based on one 5 minute youtube video? You don't need any futher proof? No corroboration? No nagging questions about where the information is coming from? Nothing?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

all of this based

Actually no. All that is based on numerous examples not because of a 5 minute video. If no proof of this 100 million dollar tranfer can be verified that still doesn't discount all the other coincidences that happened that day. Nice try.

Though I know you will say it's a truther site (and you're right) here is some more info 911review.org...

Also I thought put options have been verified or do you have proof disproving that? How about the government officials as well as various influential higher ups told not to fly that day. Or the Israeli nationals that all called out that day? That's just scratching the surface. Make no mistake about it, certain people knew this was going to happen, whether "they" allowed it to happen or directly had a hand in it is something for a later discussion.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Chewingonmushrooms

Actually no. All that is based on numerous examples not because of a 5 minute video.

Such as?

If no proof of this 100 million dollar tranfer can be verified that still doesn't discount all the other coincidences that happened that day. Nice try.

No its proof that here is just one more piece of made up crap, that, without regard to a lack of any evidence will begin to be repeated until it achieves the patina of "fact" in conspiracist circles. This way when some other conspira-fact is openly debunked then the conspiracist can fall back on this little nugget and proclaim that discounting one lie does not discount the other myriad of lies that is the foundation for all these conspiracy fantasies.

Though I know you will say it's a truther site (and you're right) here is some more info 911review.org...

Nope, no info there - just confirmation bias.

Also I thought put options have been verified or do you have proof disproving that?

Put options are an everyday occurence, there was nothing extraordinary about that.

How about the government officials as well as various influential higher ups told not to fly that day.

Not in reality.

Or the Israeli nationals that all called out that day?

Called out of what?

That's just scratching the surface.

Like a cat right before it takes a ........

Make no mistake about it, certain people knew this was going to happen.....

Yeah, they're called terrorist.

whether "they" allowed it to happen or directly had a hand in it is something for a later discussion.

Nope the terrorist didn't allow it to happen, they caused it. 19 Islamic radicals hijacked 4 planes and crashed them. That is the end of the story. Sorry, I know you would like the world to be more intriguing and complicated and more filled with Hollywood government evil doers, but its not.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
Was it ever let publically known as list-perhaps- of people who didn't go to work that day? Or were somewhere else etc?

Did the police ever interview/investigate ALL of them? If so, does anyone have a good info base for me to review?

I am a noob babe in this area. Treading lightly....

Interesting info I must say.

I know that the son of the premier of British Columbia, Canada (Gordon Campbell) at that time 'slept in' the morning of the attacks, therefore not going to an important meeting in the impact zones on either one of the buildings.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
$100 million?

We ripped off more than that when we loaded the Gold up and all the currency in the Philippines and flew Marco's out to America.

Isn't it amazing those Filipino's aren't killing us over that?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Let me guess you frequent the 9/11 forum and like to try and dissect every single post, I'm sorry but I am not going to play your game. Believe what you will, it really doesn't make any difference to me. I am not here to debate you and could care less what your conclusions are, obviously I see it differently. Have fun believing you are "debunking" anything, good day.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Some German dudes said it on the internet so it must be true. It would be cool to see a photo or something showing a pile of safes recovered from the twin towers site. For some reason this salvage part has been kept from the public. Imagine all the diamonds and gold that were in those structures.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by SiliconJon

I started doing some research on Kroll and found this interesting

WTC and Sears Tower security Kroll were responsible for revamping security at the World Trade Center after the 1993 World Trade Center bombing.[6] They also took on responsibility for security at Chicago's Sears Tower following the September 11, 2001 attacks.[7] Kroll Inc. also hired former FBI special investigator John P. O'Neill, specializing on Osama Bin Laden to head the security at the WTC complex just prior to September 11, 2001. O'Neill died on the WTC attack.

Source: en.wikipedia.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join