It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

in 37 minutes Atlanta Police dept will arrest anybody still Occupying Woodruff Park (Added Videos)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

Like I said those people will take one rubber bullet/baton swing to the head and realize that the APD is not meant to be messed with, especially when you have people not willing to follow down the same path.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
LOL. The "we the people" you know, citizens exercising their rights, just told their crowd that any without "proper documentation" should move to the non arrest area.

Make of it what you will.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Can someone please post the link to the police scanner for this area?

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by watcher3339

They already know they're getting arrested, they're peacefully gonna give themselves up.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SkipperJohn

try a search on radioreference.com ?

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SkipperJohn

www.radioreference.com...

I just did a quick google search not sure if that will help but check it out.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsychoReaper4

They already know they're getting arrested, they're peacefully gonna give themselves up.

Do you have any idea just how incredibly stupid an act like this is?

If it wasn't so funny, it would be really sad.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

The point here is that the "citizens" seeking to exercise their rights are not apparently all citizens or even here legally. You don't see at least a bit of irony in people who violated the actual rules of our country complaining about the way others have violated the spirit of those rules?

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

I know it's dumb. That's what they said they were gonna do. Besides if anyone tries anything do you have any idea how quickly the situation will be stopped by the APD? Especially since everyone in this country is a complete pansy now these days, thank you fluoride, these people probably couldn't stand up to a swarm of flies.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

So now this turns into an illegal immigrant issue? Bravo.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Don't worry.. By the time they made that announcement, I doubt anyone could leave the perimeter anymore. Everyone in the box is committed now.

I feel like I'm watching Kent State before the shots are fired...... This is something else to see live with a sense of both sides and how it's building.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Comparing this to Kent State is laughable.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
The Atlanta noise ordinance looks like it could be used to pick up the sidewalk crew as well.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
This is sad. Hope this doesn't get too ugly.

By yelling in the middle of the night, they're giving the cops a reason to arrest them.
edit on 10-10-2011 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

So now this turns into an illegal immigrant issue? Bravo.

So you want people to be moral and upstanding and follow the rules when it's WallStreet.
When it's people who enter the country illegally that doensn't apply? Bravo right back. I always find moral relativism a fascinating, albeit, slippery slope.
How about the people waiting their turn in their country of origin. Who are respecting our laws but have to wait longer for the chance to come because of the people who didn't respect our laws. And is flauting our laws the best way to start their new life? Really? Immigration, legal, bring it on. Illegal is illegal regardless of the category of offense.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Just an observation, has anyone heard a southern accent yet?

I live in Virginia, a few states north of Georgia and we are loaded with folks with a southern drawl..

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by PsychoReaper4

I think it's similar in that a disaster that could be stopped is building by two sides that don't particularly have any interest in seeing it avoided. I DO wonder how many real protesters there are when taken with the umber of professional agitators and undercover cops mixed in with the crowd.

The people in the circle...I respect. The loudest in the chanting crowd, I worry about.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
yeah Jack, I'm in NC and i am the only one with a yankee accent lol

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by JacKatMtn
Just an observation, has anyone heard a southern accent yet?

I live in Virginia, a few states north of Georgia and we are loaded with folks with a southern drawl..

THAT is a great point. I spent some time in the south myself, and your're right. It's missing except for one guy about a half hour ago (middle aged) and woman whose husband loves her and supports her getting arrested. She was blonde. The rest don't have the twang...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join