It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toxoplasmosis Hoarding of animals (My Idea)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Which retard is moderating this thread?

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Kutas

the guy called "dontsteponme"

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
What I've seen on this thread..is NOT moderating. It's outright thread killing. JMOHO

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

he probably has the parasite....or is a cat hoarder

sent: 9-10-2011 at 04:33 PM

"the whole debate was on about toxoplasmosis and what the effects are with human and cats it's pretty obvious if you actually read my thread watched the videos did research and saw the cat video"

Let's say I can't watch videos, my bandwidth sucks, I'm at work or school.....It's not the reader's job to know what is obvious...to you.
It's your job to spell it out, or at least provide a synopsis.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Im sure that's right on. Would this parasite also operate through drugs? "I will just smoke once a week" "i smoked two times this week,it cant hurt".

It could also work this way with std's "I had sex with one person without condoms and didnt get an std."...........etc

I like your pet theory though. "ill let the animal come in the house for 10 mins today" "ill let the animal stay in the house just tonight it is rough weather" "well,I do have a spare room" "this pet of mine sure is a fine pet,I think it deserves a partner so I can have offspring, and if they have too many puppys,im sure other members of society will want one"......I would call it the bottomless parasite,one bad decision leading to another.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join